The Once and Future South

DeletedUser

The mod removed my first post.So if i wanted it back up i had to.Ya it did take awile. I hope i got it all.

DeletedUser

funny thing we have had similar bs happen on world 12 which lead to the world war

the tribe that screwed up and pissed off the other tribe well lead to the destruction of world 12

DeletedUser

I would like to answer all your questions erprange. But your post went missing. Please post it again.

DeletedUser

But I deleted my post for a reason.

I thought it was deleted fast enough, but it was up for about 15 minutes i think. My apologies for any wasted time spent dweling on it.

DeletedUser

But I deleted my post for a reason.

I thought it was deleted fast enough, but it was up for about 15 minutes i think. My apologies for any wasted time spent dweling on it.

That's too bad there were a lot of good questions that were badly in need of a honest answer. I can only remember a few and I will answer them.

The first was what were my intentions for posting the chat logs?

My intentions are to show just how dishonest RedLance become. He continues to spout lies, like the many in the chat logs. To be honest he has made this personal for me. You can only stand by and see someone you care about get the lousy end of the deal for so long. Talons has thrown her hands in the air and moved on. I would have done the same. But just recently I found out that he was telling his tall tales again. The tale I'm speaking of is that talons dismantled a tribe before she was in F.D using the so called DT and KNT hand book for dismantling tribes. Another complete lie. As I said in another post she has never been in a leadership role in any other tribe but F.D. Now I will take every bit of info I have or acquire and use it to show a true picture of redlance. For the duraion of mine or his life on W8. I will be there everytime he doesnt dot an I or cross a t and everytime he tries to cover his lack of leadership ablity and inactiviy with such lies.

The second was questioning Talons loyalty?

She was and still is loyal to the members of F.D. Any suggestion she made was for the betterment of the tribe, looking at the big picture or at all angles. She did what she was instructed to do by her dukes to maintain relations with other tribes. Her suggestion of a possible merge came about when relations with FD and Fenix were flatering and she was looking at a way to protect the most members of her tribe.But it was just that, a suggeston put out to council. After everyone gave their opinion she put it aside and went with concil's desicion. She worked hard every day for F.D she was very proud to be an F.D member. Let me ask you this how would your loylty have been if it was you the saw all the lies about you coming from a duke (Redlance) and a baron (nightrun)of your tribe. I know for a fact she asked numerous times what did they want her to do or what was the issue and they denied that there was one. Then they went behind her back and said the opposite. The chat logs show that and that is why she felt she needed to leave. Wouldnt you? If you are not trusted by the ones you are to represent what other choice do you have. And she still waited long after many people would have trying to figure another way out. Finally, she realized this is a game, it's not worth beating your head against a wall or making yourself physically ill with worrying if it wasn't going to change things. But she did send out the letter thats posted above addressing their concerns and recieved no reply from anyone.

The third was about what the real crime was and you said it was that the logs were leaked.

Do you really think the worst crime was the chat logs getting leaked..really? I think the real crime is what he has done to F.D since he decided to not be as in active as he has been in the last year. You see i have had a unique view of how F.d has been ran for the last year. The fact is the day to day running of F.D was done by AZ,LMKU and iubi and they brought talons in to the fold. The 4 of them did as good of a job as any tribe could do with redlance being as inactive as he was. There were many times he went yellow and even red. Redlance should ask himself how many times he told his dukes and barons that he would be more active from now on. You might want to take a look at just how many members have left F.D. Not to mention A duke and 2 barons. The first round of members left because of how the were treated by lance and night run in the F.D forums. When talons left F.D she didnt try to take anyone with her and there is no proof that she did. She did however take the members that contacted her. And for the record Az did not leave the game for health reasons. He deleted in disqust in hopes of preventing any further health issues. The difference in the two stories is she can prove and has offered that proof to every aligation that has been made against her. Redlance has offered nothing but a sad made up story to cover for his bad leadership.

I will add one more thing that redlance got totaly wrong when making up his story in the chat logs.

That is the part about the tribe LAW and how the merge happened. I have only been in DT for 6 months (21st February 2009 - 10:00:02) I woundnt call that a long time member. all ya have to do is check the stats. I was a Baron in LAW. I know for a fact how it happened. It happened because of a almost unanamus vote by the LAW counsil. we Had around 400 members and some where between 3\4 and a 1\2 of our members were playing simcity. That was not fair for the rest who were working hard.thats why Law merged into DT. It wasnts quit that simple but thats it in a nut shell.

I know there was more but i only got a quick read ofthe post before it was gone.

DeletedUser

Okay, I normally don't post but have to respond to this. You insinuate that BT's loyalty was and is beyond reproach to the members of F.D.

woohoodave00 said:
She was and still is loyal to the members of F.D.

Passing information to a member of a different tribe about a tribe you represent is not loyalty, it's traitorous. Where's the proof? You already have it and you've provided it for all to see.

woohoodave00 said:
You see i have had a unique view of how F.d has been ran for the last year.

A unique view indeed. Supplied by BT.

When I became aware of BT's familial relations to other tribes, I questioned, to myself, the logic of having a council member in such a position , auguring just such a situation.

You may feel that sharing information, about my tribe, to her family is not being disloyal. Well, it is not- to you, but it is to me.

DeletedUser

I did not get the chat logs from my wife. I showed them to her. When i showed them to her she told me she had already seen two of them. She never passed info to me about her tribe and i never passed info to her about mine. In tell recently i have always done what ever could to help F.D . And why wouldn't i my wife was member. And when you say her relations with other tribes.Isn't that what a diplomat does. I can back up everything that i have posted.

DeletedUser

For the record any info i have obtained from talons i received after she left F.D. And think about it for a moment what info could she have passed to me that would be damaging to F.D? there was no value in her doing that.I have said this before but will say it again My beef is with Redlance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Too late to backpeddle. You have already stated on the record that you have had a unique view for the last year.

And when I said relations, perhaps you missed the word in front of it.

The proof you say you have is not needed as far as I'm concerned-it is not relevant to my post. Unless the proof you have proves that BT didn't give you info-which you've already stated she had.

DeletedUser

I am not backpedaling. Yes i did have a unique view. Her and two of the other leaders got together in voice chat on Friday nights, So sure i heard parts of the conversations. The other two leaders knew i was in the house. So your saying the other two passed info to me also? Come on our tribes were and still are for the most part on opposite sides of the world. And again what could i have learned and passed on that would have been damaging. Were talking about day to day stuff nothing exciting. both of the other leaders knew i was around so im sure if they needed to talk about tribe secrets they did it wile i was in the other room or not at home. don't ya think the other two leaders would have made sure of that?

Do you think that talons and myself are the only couple on W8 that are in different tribes?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

woohoodave00 said:
Yes i did have a unique view. Her and two of the other leaders got together in voice chat on Friday nights, So sure i heard parts of the conversations. The other two leaders knew i was in the house.

This is backpeddling, trying to cover for what you said earlier and it is what I consider a red herring. I don't for a minute believe that is what you meant when you said, "unique view".

woohoodave00 said:
So your saying the other two passed info to me also?

Seeing as how this is the first time you mentioned it, how in the heck can I say that? Look more closely at your own words before you put them in someone else's mouth.

woohoodave00 said:
Come on our tribes were and still are for the most part on opposite sides of the world. And again what could i have learned and passed on that would have been damaging. Were talking about day to day stuff nothing exciting. both of the other leaders knew i was around so im sure if they needed to talk about tribe secrets they did it wile i was in the other room or not at home. don't ya think the other two leaders would have made sure of that?

More red herrings and irrelevant. The argument I'm making is that info was passed, you are defending what type of info. Diverting the argument to the other leaders? What, are they supposed to come over and make sure you're not there?

[quote="woohoodave00]Do you think that talons and myself are the only couple on W8 that are in different tribes?[/quote]

You're bordering on calling me stupid, but since you asked, no. And since you're in a patronizing mood, I'll do you one better. Do you really think that a spouse's loyalty lies with an online game tribe over that of her spouse? This is the reservation I was alluding to earlier. I say info was passed, you say it wasn't after, I believe, you said it was. I'm gonna believe me.

Do I blame BT? No, I'd take care of my own. Real life own.

DeletedUser

Do you think that talons and myself are the only couple on W8 that are in different tribes?

Actually, at this point in the game, there's a pretty good chance of that actually. There just aren't that many of us left.... And if not the only, I'm pretty sure the only two that are as prominent in their respective tribes.

DeletedUser

Actually, at this point in the game, there's a pretty good chance of that actually. There just aren't that many of us left.... And if not the only, I'm pretty sure the only two that are as prominent in their respective tribes.

Really not even room mates? You could be correct. As for prominent. I don't think i would be called prominent. I hold no title or privileges in my tribe. I am not even in the top 40 of my tribe. So prominent i don't think so but thanks.

DeletedUser

As a Baron in [DT] I can say to the best of my knowledge that woohoodave00 never gave the council any information that he might have learned from his wife. Nor did we ever ask him to provide us information.

*Theodred*

Lastly FD your tribe has more leaks than a Welsh gardeners vegetable patch! Sad thing is none are spies, they are simply VERY unhappy members, who are both disillusioned and disgusted at the way some of their council members have acted.

I had 2 members feeding me news for about a year. Unfortunately they're barb because they never got support.

One of them was told to relocated to the K44 core, but one of *his* fellow tribe mates, "Appennine* I think nobled the village. :/

DeletedUser

I think its F.D that need to start fighting looking at the stats.

Their is no reason why we cant fight and talk if we wish, we have the privilege of having the ability to do both if we wish, F.D it seems doesn't have that same ability :D