The Once and Future South

DeletedUser

Quite [DT] and go fight on the battlefield.

All this propagnada and shit is very annoying, especially coming from you Nether.

Traitor.

They seem to be doing okay.

Side 1:
Tribes: [DT]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: F.D
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 710
Side 2: 163
Difference: 547

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 31
Difference: 90

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,805,971
Side 2: 1,506,042
Difference: 5,299,929

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,140,972
Side 2: 298,553
Difference: 842,419

image.php

DeletedUser

both of you back off each and watch you words...... THIS IS JUST A GAME!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Great pnp guys and girls you just gave me a good half hour of first reading the greater part of the first page and then skimming the rest. lol

I am glad to see you all are still having fun. If you look at good old w2 the topics have become so boring. lol

On topic with you alls predictions....

It seems that Redlance's tribe will be warred if this has not started yet it will, not only will he end up at battle with the tribe that posted this originally but he will most likely end up at war with Fenix unless their diplomacy is strong enough.

Good luck to both sides of the fight since I am not on the world. lol

While the politics are very strongly involved on this one, seeing some stats on this war a few months in the future shall be the more interesting part, and seeing who actually does start fighting who. :icon_cool::lol::icon_razz:

*Theodred*

There's no harm in picking grammatical mistakes. How does that make the person who notices these things "have no-life"?

Making the effort makes the person very alive - no?

Most F.D members are defending the tribe and Redlance, perhaps with no second thought. I believe that qualifies someone to make a comparison with "sheep".

I don't consider Nether a tratior.

I would consider Redlance and his "cronies" (No personal attack meant, I thoght the term would be humorous :D) traitors. Keeping things from his tribe doesn't exactly show the best in people.

I can proudly and honestly say that CSB and other KNT leadership do not keep things from the tribe. Even if they don't announce it, I can glady say without a second thought that they have the best interests of everone in the tribe (that do play and do not go barb). I can say every spear and scout, every expandable troop has its best interests kept in mind.

Can F.D members say the same thing about their leadership?

Those F.D front line players, were they well aware of the consequences and proud to be part of the "Great Plan"?

DeletedUser

didn't F.D. and fenix have some type of super duper alliance?

DeletedUser

i wasn't angry im just giving you guys a heads up
I dont want you guys to get this thread closed beacse you guys drop a few fbombs and i didn't want to pick a side so in other words i told you both to back off like it said

caps dont mean your angry just means you want to get a message across consider it more of me stepping between you pushing you both away saying STOP STOP RELAX!!!

and stop trying to pick a fight with me like with your PMs okay
you want a fight make a thread make a thread on the DT spam forum and we can swear at each other till the nobles come home.

this thread is to importaint to be closed by you picking a fight with a 14 Y0 who likes to bad mouth everyone when hes pissed

DeletedUser

ignore this for some reason i didn't see my own post till i wront this

DeletedUser78491

Log leaks

I would love to know how WhoHoppDave got those logs. Man I have lost all respect for some people in this thread. *cough* Nether, AZ.... BT.

DeletedUser78491

Tcrsteve. I believe you need to look at a few things yourself.
1/ Im not in F.D.
2/ 1400 cats in place of Rams is fail.
3/ I speak for no-one but myself.

DeletedUser

I would love to know how WhoHoppDave got those logs. Man I have lost all respect for some people in this thread. *cough* Nether, AZ.... BT.

You have lost respect for players that stood up to a bunch lies made up by Redlance? There are many more. Check the stats... You know what was said in the chat logs. You where there MK.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First off, Lance is family in the deepest sense. I've interacted with the guy online for 14 years, thats over half my life, I love the guy and always will. When I left I left for personal reasons that i've already discussed with Lance, and even though the situation between us has been resolved I will not be returning to FD.

Second, I never leaked info, period. Nor did I approach DT with information when I left FD nor did they ask for it.

Third, Kwabena, I don't know where to start with you so I won't. My profile speaks for itself. You quit FD and attacked me, you caught me offline and cleared a minimal amount of nukes, I think to date i've nobled 4-6 villages off that account and you run and grab one thats really no where near me. Talk all you want son, you ran, get used to it from what I gather from your online persona you'll be a runner IRL as well.

I've not been in this game as long as some of you and i'm not well known, I know very few people and the ones I do know are now red. I won't say this is the hardest thing i've been through because its just a game, and I hope to retain the real life friendships i've established with those still in FD despite the going ons here.

DeletedUser

You guys know Redlance better than that. When was the last time he ran from words? That's his favorite way to fight.

I'm sure he'll show up to fight for his side when he feels like it.

DeletedUser

2/ 1400 cats in place of Rams is fail.

Far from the truth. I like cats, alot. Now i did manage to clear all of Redlances villages. If i would have been serious the cats i sent would have demolished all of his villages to nothing. I sent them days later. I still managed to downgrade clay and HQ to 1 in many villages.

If you don't understand the advantages of cats. You still have some learning to do.

DeletedUser

By all means tcrsteve please post the other chat logs, so I can go through and see if anything was added. :)

Don't worry your pretty little heads Lance will be posting when he is ready. :lol:

DeletedUser

By all means tcrsteve please post the other chat logs, so I can go through and see if anything was added. :)

Don't worry your pretty little heads Lance will be posting when he is ready. :lol:

Are you saying something was added to what i posted? I posted them in full. The mods told me to slim them down. So lets go on record. I will be happy to send them in full to anyone that wants them. Just mail me in Game and i will send the right over.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not really saying that at all. I already have a copy of every chat, so please don't send them too me. :)

*Theodred*

It's all quite nice and jolly you stand by with Lance.

Appennine, nice of you to post.

Anyway, I can't wait for him to justify his actions. I mean it's not possible to apologize when you are single-minded in the broadest sense possible.

Ano no Steve, [DT] don't give them chance. I am so looking for the "Post-Disbanding/Loss/W.E happens" comments :D

I thought these forums had died, and I just can't wait :D