The Only Thing Certain is D3th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

user_image.php

Hello world 58,

My name is =starkiller= and I have a little presentation for you.

About 3 weeks ago me and my old friend from w22, Ywevis, decided to come back to tribalwars once again and cause havoc.
Many tribes overlooked us and everyone doubted us.

Well guess what, 2 weeks ago we started a tribe on the rim and now we are ranked in the top 40. Everyone said the rim is talentless but yet our members are effortlessly outgrowing players that started a month before them.

This is the last warning to everyone that underestimates us; you better have your villages built up for us otherwise we will make them less than what you started with.

Good day,

=starkiller=

user_image.php

note: I am flameproof

Bcardi

This thread was made because? You need attention or a bigger ego?

DeletedUser

this is the guy that got the account given.. he tried to join up my tribe I was planning to make for W59 but he failed.. It's a wannabe.

DeletedUser

ur nikug.. aka D3TH aka starkiller.. ur a newbie that got the accounts free.
You tried to start RBE yourself and it failed down in K25 where I have made Beyond that's top 10. That's whats up.

DeletedUser

i like how your trying to brag about past worlds on your profile FYI not hard to get rank 1st on this game btw how do we know you were really the duke of those tribes o_O :icon_neutral::icon_confused:

DeletedUser

your quite close to me :) care for help in 73? same name in game.

DeletedUser

It's interesting that you use tribal ranking to demonstrate that your members are outgrowing people who have been in-world longer. But the average points per player for your tribe is significantly lower than many of the other tribes ranked near your own.

This would, to my mind, be more indicative of heavy recruitment than any particularly fast growth by your membership.

Also seem to be a fair number of low point barbarian caps which is generally not indicative of fast growth or effective players.

I suspect most of us are just going to have to continue on "underestimating" you.

DeletedUser

You tried to start RBE yourself and it failed down in K25 where I have made Beyond that's top 10. That's whats up.

I just checked and he has more points then some of your members who started a month before him :icon_eek:

So if he is a newbie what are those players in your tribe :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I just checked and he has more points then some of your members who started a month before him :icon_eek:

So if he is a newbie what are those players in your tribe :icon_confused:

also have to factor in the possibility somebody is feeding him resources as i've done that to quite a few players to build them up quickly ;)

DeletedUser

also have to factor in the possibility somebody is feeding him resources as i've done that to quite a few players to build them up quickly ;)

Oh so you think maybe a bigger tribe is feeding him or D3th players to get them going :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Oh so you think maybe a bigger tribe is feeding him or D3th players to get them going :icon_eek:

not really a tribe in general, possibilty a player if he has came from other worlds and has bigger friends in this world.

i mean personally i just sent over 300 coins worth a res to a small player on the rim lol. so its a very good possibility.

DeletedUser

not really a tribe in general, possibilty a player if he has came from other worlds and has bigger friends in this world.

i mean personally i just sent over 300 coins worth a res to a small player on the rim lol. so its a very good possibility.

So becuase thats what you do with some players thats what has to happen :icon_confused:

I have another option, maybe he isnt a newb and did it himself, a strange concept i know but maybe just maybe :icon_razz:

Anyway, im glad you sent 9million clay 8.4 million wood and 7.5 million iron to the rim

DeletedUser

So becuase thats what you do with some players thats what has to happen :icon_confused:

I have another option, maybe he isnt a newb and did it himself, a strange concept i know but maybe just maybe :icon_razz:

Anyway, im glad you sent 9million clay 8.4 million wood and 7.5 million iron to the rim

lol dont remind me, couldn't use resource balancer for a few days :(

besides i currently hold the highest looter on this world thus far today and any other record set, so i may send more :icon_wink:

anyways yes its also likely he could have done it himself lol. but its hard to really say honestly. haven't payed that much attention to that part of the world.

DeletedUser

Haha wow you are misinformed. This was already covered a few weeks ago.... nikug tried to be me.

Yes I did lead RBE in w22 but I have never remade it. All of my friends know that and that is why quite a few people from w22 came to the rim to play with me.

If you doubt Im the original starkiller, try me :)

btw if you havent caught on, I dont know nikug. Whatever your "top 10" tribe did against him doesnt not matter. It has no relation to me.

DeletedUser

i like how your trying to brag about past worlds on your profile FYI not hard to get rank 1st on this game btw how do we know you were really the duke of those tribes o_O :icon_neutral::icon_confused:

It gets the small talk out of the way when people mail me.

On you personally believing that I was duke of those tribes, I cannot show you as those tribes no longer exist. What you should know is that people from my past worlds have joined D3th. I guess you will just have to believe me :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

your quite close to me :) care for help in 73? same name in game.

Haha I was thinking about rimming you the other day until your past tribe mate spoke up for you. I can help you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.