The Only Thing Certain is D3th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser103848

Whoa Slow Down

A few things need to be explained before we continue to prevent unnecessary confusion.

First: What is a snipe?
snipeplural of snipe(who knew?)

Noun:A wading bird (Gallinago and other genera) of the sandpiper family, living in marshes and wet meadows, with brown camouflaged plumage...

Verb:Shoot at someone from a hiding place, esp. at long range.

*Since Honey Vadgers doesn't really know what he/she(it?)'s talking about most of the time, we shall assume the first.

Second: What is a badger?
badg·er/ˈbajər/

Noun:A heavily built omnivorous nocturnal mammal of the weasel family, typically having a gray and black coat. Several genera and species...

Verb:Ask (someone) repeatedly and annoyingly for something; pester: "they badgered him about the deals".

*Either seem appropriate. A well chosen name, sir/madam(thing?)

Finally: What is Honor?
hon·or/ˈänər/

Noun:High respect; esteem.

Verb:Regard with great respect.

Tribe:A state of shame or disgrace

*Well said Merriam

Now that we have clarified the basics, please continue with your meaningless non-ig/non-irl/technological purgatory rant :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Here is a funny stat. Frostgrat one of the largest D3th members has the worst war points in their tribe in this war. More a punching bag than anything. Do me a favor send a couple of nukes before shouting

Oh Honey-pooh, perhaps the world of Frost does not revolve around you...

My war drum beats... just not to your drum.

And, 1 small correction... I am the largest member of D3th, not one of the largest.

*hugs*

Now be honest and tell me you don't want to vote for Pedro?

DeletedUser103801

you guys only barking here....
nothing to do on w58 .. :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh Honey-pooh, perhaps the world of Frost does not revolve around you...

My war drum beats... just not to your drum.

And, 1 small correction... I am the largest member of D3th, not one of the largest.

*hugs*

Now be honest and tell me you don't want to vote for Pedro?

If sitting there and taking a cat pounding is your beat you are a pro, why is half your tribe no longer dodging?

Go star

DeletedUser

Go star!
:scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout: :scout:

Honey Badgers, Y u so angry? :(
Makes me sad :(

I used to be a badger like you
Then I took an arrow to the knee.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honey may be mad because i killed 4 nobles and 2 nukes :) of which one noble was joined by 67 MAs!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:wood: <-- I gained wood when you told me that ^_^

Honey is also mad because he only has an army of old men :villagers: :villagers: :villagers: :villagers: :villagers: :villagers: :villagers: :villagers: :villagers: :villagers: :villagers: :villagers: :villagers:

Go star!

DeletedUser

That's more than enough spam. Any further comments about D3th and Honor can be directed Here. Geschlossen.

Status
Not open for further replies.