The only thing I dislike about w19

DeletedUser

Is the way nobles work. Seriously, with all the bundles and all the levels of academy.

Such a hassle!

DeletedUser

le cry.. go back to new-b worlds. this is old player territory.

DeletedUser

it's the real way wars should be fought, it's been like that since w1 until more recent worlds.

what are the pros of coins that you like?

DeletedUser

Why? What are its benefits? I can only think of cons.

The COIN system was created to make the game more accessible to new players and to promote growth in the number of players in the game. By making it more accessible, they noobified the nobling process.

What you are considering cons are actually what made this game more strategic and skill based.

DeletedUser

Is the way nobles work. Seriously, with all the bundles and all the levels of academy.

Such a hassle!

if you farm actively its not a problem.

I only have 4 villages, and have a noble train. (well in about 20 minutes it will be 3 nobles instead of 4 :p )

just keep farming, troops, and buildings queued, and you will do well. ;)

DeletedUser

Sorry, I'm kind of a newb to this system, how is it different from coins and what do you do to get nobles in it?

DeletedUser

Well I can think of 1 pro with the packages. You don't need a premium account to at least store multiple packages at once.

And...in the end - it costs less.

DeletedUser

Sorry, I'm kind of a newb to this system, how is it different from coins and what do you do to get nobles in it?

packages for nobles are 28k wood 30k clay and 25 clay iron

as you get increasing amounts of nobles, an extra package needs to be built.

example: first noble 1 packet, 2nd noble 2 packet, 3rd noble 3 packet etc.

coins are trash and i don't even care to relearn how they work.

DeletedUser

Isn't that the same as coins? I thought coins were a certain amount of resources and they increased by one every new noble?

EDIT: Yeah, it's exactly the same as gold coins.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

packages for nobles are 28k wood 30k clay and 25 clay iron

as you get increasing amounts of nobles, an extra package needs to be built.

example: first noble 1 packet, 2nd noble 2 packet, 3rd noble 3 packet etc.

coins are trash and i don't even care to relearn how they work.

Another thing that needs to be mentioned for players switching over from COIN system to PACKET sytem.

The number of nobles you can create at any given time is limited unlike in the COIN system.

For every total level of academy you have(total of 3 levels possible for each village) you can have one noble. That number is decreased by the number of villages you have already captured.

DeletedUser

That number is decreased by the number of villages you have already captured.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

See, I'm just at the stage of nobling my first village in w19 now. So what you're saying is that if I have a level 2 academy, and two nobles, and I then use one to noble another village, I can make a new noble without having to build a further level of academy?

DeletedUser

Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

See, I'm just at the stage of nobling my first village in w19 now. So what you're saying is that if I have a level 2 academy, and two nobles, and I then use one to noble another village, I can make a new noble without having to build a further level of academy?

Nope. Either I wasnt completely clear or you misread.

Scenario time again :icon_wink: :

You have 3 villages with each one having 1 level of academy. That is 3 levels meaning a total of 3 nobles.

Nobles are counted as "technically existing" by "controlling" your new villages. That seems to be the best way to explain it.

So since you have 3 villages, that means you have captured 2 villages with noblemen. That leaves you with only one level of Academy not in use meaning one noble you can build.

If you were to capture another village and it already had an academy, then you could continue on your merry way and build another noble.

If, however, it did not have an academy, you would need to either build an academy in that village or upgrade one of your current academies.

DeletedUser

each noble is 1 academy.

you need more academy to make more noble.

so if you have 2 noble with 2 academy, you cannot make a new noble until you noble a village with academy, build a new academy, or your academy is upgraded.

DeletedUser

Right, that's the situation as I had pictured it originally.

DeletedUser

if you noble yourself, you also lose that noble like always, but i never noble myself at this limited stage so i don't know if it counts as not being able to build new noble. i don't think it lets you build a new one since it counts as a nobling.

DeletedUser

Not quite correct - if you noble yourself, you've still only got the one noble "looking after" the village, the last one having been considered killed. Essentially you lose one noble (in attacking the village), but you don't increase the number of villages that you have. The maths goes:

-1 (noble) -1 (village lost) +1 (village gained) = -1 (you are therefore able to build one more noble).

DeletedUser

Not quite correct - if you noble yourself, you've still only got the one noble "looking after" the village, the last one having been considered killed. Essentially you lose one noble (in attacking the village), but you don't increase the number of villages that you have. The maths goes:

-1 (noble) -1 (village lost) +1 (village gained) = -1 (you are therefore able to build one more noble).

when I said captured a village I meant another village not one you had already captured.

DeletedUser

No no, I get it. I was responding to bluville's comment - should have specified.