The only thing I dislike about w19

DeletedUser

The only thing I don't like at times is the fact that you can't send troops to support a village right after the noble is about to take it since you can only support players in your tribe.

Just makes you build a few nobles in defense villages more often now.

At least it kinda hurts family tribes a bit.

DeletedUser

I would consider that a problem, but it's more just an interesting quirk. There are quite a few ways to get around the issue (well, only one that I can think of, but it's a pretty big one).

DeletedUser

I would consider that a problem, but it's more just an interesting quirk. There are quite a few ways to get around the issue (well, only one that I can think of, but it's a pretty big one).

Not to beat the proverbial dead horse but that brings up another advantage of the HC strategy. Having HC in your offensive villages gives you some stopping power once you have captured the village and might give you time to get support there before the village can be retaken.

DeletedUser

Not to beat the proverbial dead horse but that brings up another advantage of the HC strategy. Having HC in your offensive villages gives you some stopping power once you have captured the village and might give you time to get support there before the village can be retaken.

possibly use a mixed village to noble...but i havent heard of people doing that yet (so it probably wont work too well)

but i gave it some though and i think that this will work for future noble trains:
2k axes and 1k LC
rest are defense :p

of course you will need to clear the village before hand with a nuke.

ps.
if you take a village with techs already upgraded do you get those techs? im pretty sure you do but i didnt pay attention to that in w4 when i took a couple villages before quitting :(

DeletedUser

Why bother sending the 2k/1k if you've already cleared the village with a couple of nukes?

Hybrid attack/defense villages are weak villages (if you believe me, and some quite fairly don't).

DeletedUser

if you take a village with techs already upgraded do you get those techs? im pretty sure you do but i didnt pay attention to that in w4 when i took a couple villages before quitting :(

yes sir you do

DeletedUser

Why bother sending the 2k/1k if you've already cleared the village with a couple of nukes?

Hybrid attack/defense villages are weak villages (if you believe me, and some quite fairly don't).

lol i know they are typically weak but there always seems to be a few troops that sneak back in XD

...that and i usually dont time the nobles to land on the same minute as the nuke anymore so there could be some minor support back in the village :(

its more of just a trial thing...odds are i will never try it :p

DeletedUser

Yes you are completely correct on hybrids being weak villages unless we are talking about axe/HC/rams and then I would have to respectfully disagree with you(they are a little bit weaker but IMO you gain more than what you lose).

DeletedUser

Yes you are completely correct on hybrids being weak villages unless we are talking about axe/HC/rams and then I would have to respectfully disagree with you(they are a little bit weaker but IMO you gain more than what you lose).

true :)...i like that idea better than the axes/LC one i came up with :p

theres just so much more you can do with these settings :D

DeletedUser

And if a noble dies in "action" you need to rebuild him, at low cost ...aka 1 packet, only in his original village .
On coins system you can built it anywhere:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And if a noble dies in "action" you need to rebuild him, at low cost ...aka 1 packet, only in his original village .

oh wow, that is very guy loves guy.. i'm glad i don't touch those worlds.

DeletedUser

Good to see you playing this world again Rozanzibar. Too bad you couldnt stay and play longer for Random.

DeletedUser

Getting back to the original post, the very first system was much more annoying. You could only build nobles in the villages that you had actually stored the resources, if you wanted to build the noble in another villagge you would have to use your merchants to transfer the packets across to that village. One bonus of this though was that if you took a village from a player you would also keep any of the stored resources in that villages academy.

Ah the good old days :icon_wink:

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Getting back to the original post, the very first system was much more annoying. You could only build nobles in the villages that you had actually stored the resources, if you wanted to build the noble in another villagge you would have to use your merchants to transfer the packets across to that village. One bonus of this though was that if you took a village from a player you would also keep any of the stored resources in that villages academy.

Yh I remember this system man that used to be hilarious. Noble a village and find 29+ packages stored in the academy. That was realy the only point in merchants back then.

crom

ugh...that was SOOOO bad!!

I used to find random packages I didn't even know I had...

then when they merged them, I found about another 100 packages that I didn't know existed...

back to the point...

package = win
Coin = loose

dreamr

I will admit I have yet to play on a world with packages. But it sounds like something someone came up with after a long night in a dark room while trying to fly a kite. Talk about convoluted. Only 1 noble in a village per Academy level? Why? Whats the point of storing packages if you can only have at most 3 nobles per village?

Coins seem more flexible, and they certainly make more sense. Then again, once I've tried it I may change my mind.

DeletedUser

I will admit I have yet to play on a world with packages. But it sounds like something someone came up with after a long night in a dark room while trying to fly a kite. Talk about convoluted. Only 1 noble in a village per Academy level? Why? Whats the point of storing packages if you can only have at most 3 nobles per village?

Coins seem more flexible, and they certainly make more sense. Then again, once I've tried it I may change my mind.

It adds some actual strategy and tactics to the game.

Coins were invented to noobify the game to help out those who couldn't cut it when it came to actual strategy. If you can't handle a challenge then GTFO and go back to your nooby worlds!