The only way to beat TreX!

immunesoul

Reaction score
Ragestyles why are you cheating to noble barbs bro, they fighting back?

Can you still send me some premium btw, or do I have to buy it?

1609274393964.png

Last edited:

immunesoul

Reaction score
noob fight me 1v1 I shred you xoxoxxoxoxo

1v1 lmao Dave would absolute destroy you (and your bots) id bet everything i own onit (h wait you have a much biggere walleet so kinda hard fightining a p2w master like yourself..

Funny you pipe up as ive never heard of you untill pp events came around? :D

Who even are you?

fearn

Fajah

Reaction score
dude sucks, trex carried him hard on w104. imagine getting backstabbed by people you boosted res for free. When swedes charge you pp for their boosts and mods backstab them xD xD xD marty is my hero

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why do u guys keep crying about p2w worlds and such while i dont see tudadar win worlds even though he has most pp. Cause u know, he gets nobled by skilled players. U can do the same to any p2w player if they are that bad as u say they are.

Btw, lets not forget TreX spent as much pp as BITE bigger spender, if not more, and where is he? U would say he had both the skill and pp, and yet, he got smashed hard by the same 'big spenders who cant play'.

Fajah

Reaction score
I spent 200k PP while actually playing the world. You guys just spent to eat barbs. In the end you didnt beat me you just flipped a noob inside me.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its just beyond ironic how u cry so much on one player turning on you cause you treated him like you did, yet u (real TreX to be more precise) actually turned whole tribes on w114.

bolimekicma

Reaction score
Why do u guys keep crying about p2w worlds and such while i dont see tudadar win worlds even though he has most pp. Cause u know, he gets nobled by skilled players. U can do the same to any p2w player if they are that bad as u say they are.

Btw, lets not forget TreX spent as much pp as BITE bigger spender, if not more, and where is he? U would say he had both the skill and pp, and yet, he got smashed hard by the same 'big spenders who cant play'.

I don't know Tudadar and don't really pay much attention to him, but from little that I did see, this guy is not actually trying to win. What I mean by this is he always seems to be in some small, bad tribe, or just nobling barbs and making even more PP. Combine millions of PP he has with some decent tribe and you are gonna have hard time with this guy even if he is noob as many say. He needs to start actually playing for real, and not just farm more pp. Someday he has to spend all that pp lol.

Again, also don't know Trex but no matter how much pp guy spent he is fighting against MULTIPLE people or even WHOLE tribe of pp abusers. Not much of a chance for him.

Fajah

Reaction score
Its just beyond ironic how u cry so much on one player turning on you cause you treated him like you did, yet u (real TreX to be more precise) actually turned whole tribes on w114.
I am not complaining about the tactic. I am complaining that the swedes are dirty hypocrites. You call me out for being in the mud and then you come down and roll around with me. Thats fine, alls fair in war. But dont act all high and mighty, yall are scumbags too.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Again, also don't know Trex but no matter how much pp guy spent he is fighting against MULTIPLE people or even WHOLE tribe of pp abusers. Not much of a chance for him.

U see, this is stating one side, but missing out other side. TreX fought alone? Cereal, IT, MB all stacked him. Lets bring all facts in the talk:)
And those 3 tribes were nothing smaller than BITE+Cph was, so i dont see how much pp made difference there.

I am not complaining about the tactic. I am complaining that the swedes are dirty hypocrites. You call me out for being in the mud and then you come down and roll around with me. Thats fine, alls fair in war. But dont act all high and mighty, yall are scumbags too.
Well one might say having player contact you and wanna give you villages is a little different than pming whole tribes and trying to make them turn on allies.

If any BITE player wasnt satisfied with our council and decided to turn side to Cereal, no one would blame Cereal for taking their villages, we'd blame the player doing it. But if Cereal PMed all our members trying to turn their side, well then its Cereal who is playing dirty. See the difference?