The only way to beat TreX!

Fajah

Reaction score
If you really hope that, you shouldnt have accepted free villages from a shit spy behind your biggest obstacle. Or allied the rank 2 shite LSD and recruited their biggest players to your family tribe.

You hope for a long fair fight, but your actions say otherwise. Hope Slacker can noble back his 50% fast enough before the other hounds jump in :eek:

immunesoul

Reaction score
Gotta do anything to win right babe, some people are just obsessed with winning even if they despoil the game to the point of ruining it, dosnt matter if its not even remotely fun as long as you win right? ( I partially did it on w68, been there done it and bought the Tshirt, but atleast I stopped myself) I just wonder how people feel when they finish the world in the manner they play it, does it not feel hollow asf? all these advantages and time thrown at the game and yet there's nothing even remotely impressive going on...

This game needs a good revamp and a limit on PP whoring. Not played for 5 years, had 12k PP when I came back, bought 18k and had a month late start and i'm around the top 10, generally shows how bad these scrubs are that spent 200k+ before the first event even started......... and then double that on the dungeon event itself, on a normal world i'd wipe the floor with 99% of you :) I'd be surprised if half of these PP whores would get out of start up on a normal world.

There should be an award that you can't hide which shows how much PP your spending, that would be funny asf, its just part of the game right :).

Hoping to wipe some floors this world as well.

Last edited:

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
generally shows how bad these scrubs are that spent 200k+ before the first event even started.........

hahaha who are you even talking about?
on a normal world i'd wipe the floor with 99% of you :)

Sure dude, let's not get delusional here because this was/is a normal world where u could have done that.
But instead you haven't done jack shit here except nuking and nobling some acc with an attackable ban one single time. I didn't even know who u were before that. You are a nobody who will scream for acc sits once u get real incs landing. Let's be real here, u are nothing better than 98% of players

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You must feel attacked since he described players like you lul Let's be real Rage any decent FL account would smack you but you're always hiding from the real wars every world sticking to the easy FLs but we understand ;)

thats why u noobs couldnt beat me on w111? :) :D :D :D

ill say it again:

ragestyles is the epitome of TW today: PP whoring, unfunny memes, and wouldve got their shit kicked in 5+ years ago on this game.

wahtever makes you feel better, loser

Sincerely, your true rank 1 of w116

Deleted User - 848896163

thats why u noobs couldnt beat me on w111? :) :D :D :D

wahtever makes you feel better, loser

Sincerely, your true rank 1 of w116

lol no1 cares about who wins or rank 1s anymore. not even your next employer will care.

.net ended after w80 concluded. everything since has been Joker - a comedy.

Deleted User - 848896163

Its been a Joker because you are trash? Always easy to say ”it was better before” when you cant win anything now a days

who would want to win a tw world after w80 just lmao @ spending the time and energy on it.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
who would want to win a tw world after w80 just lmao @ spending the time and energy on it.

it’s easy to sit now and speak ofthe old days. The worlds were larger, pp did not matter as much and the ops were bigger scale. I’d be very surprised to see any op surpass 25k incoming and 500 trains nowadays, those worlds are in the past.
Although, coming from those days myself I’d say that while many things were better then, a whole lot is better now. They improved the overall gameplay a lot, like holy hell have you all forgot the time consumed just getting walls back up after a op? Or the time before massrecruitment was a thing? Days before the shortcut keys, dynamic groups etc. and sure OPs were bigger scale and wars lasted longer but honestly at least I would be way to old now to deal with a 3-year war taking ops every week or so. its smaller but faster, and you might not like it but adapt or change game. Sitting here talking about the past, when you play against a whole lot of old players will give you nothing

bolimekicma

Reaction score
Only problem these days with this game is its P2W. Precisely Premium Exchange. Anything else doesn't matter as much, or at all. There are many good things we have now we didn't have in the start that save up a lot of time and energy. These game is too slow and too time consuming as it is so anything that saves time is good in my opinion.

immunesoul

Reaction score
hahaha who are you even talking about?

Sure dude, let's not get delusional here because this was/is a normal world where u could have done that.
But instead you haven't done jack shit here except nuking and nobling some acc with an attackable ban one single time. I didn't even know who u were before that. You are a nobody who will scream for acc sits once u get real incs landing. Let's be real here, u are nothing better than 98% of players

Who had an attackable ban like? This is not a normal world for me, last world I played was like w75 outside of a breif mess around on w80, obviously I need to get with the times, also several people I spoke to spent that much before the dungeon event :D just happens most we're in bite.

I am a nobody just like you, I've no clue who are you are either, btw I was pretending to be girl when it was cool, its just sad now, to many people do it thinking there a little edge lord, stop little fella its ten years out of date :(

also what have you done apart from eat boost accounts and barbs for over 400 caps? then you have the nerve to say anything to me :D what a hypocrite, git gd scrub, atleast near half of my caps fought back.

Last edited:

immunesoul

Reaction score
it’s easy to sit now and speak ofthe old days. The worlds were larger, pp did not matter as much and the ops were bigger scale. I’d be very surprised to see any op surpass 25k incoming and 500 trains nowadays, those worlds are in the past.
Although, coming from those days myself I’d say that while many things were better then, a whole lot is better now. They improved the overall gameplay a lot, like holy hell have you all forgot the time consumed just getting walls back up after a op? Or the time before massrecruitment was a thing? Days before the shortcut keys, dynamic groups etc. and sure OPs were bigger scale and wars lasted longer but honestly at least I would be way to old now to deal with a 3-year war taking ops every week or so. its smaller but faster, and you might not like it but adapt or change game. Sitting here talking about the past, when you play against a whole lot of old players will give you nothing

Yeah I agree with most of that, I'm still in the phase of shock from coming back from 75 to seeing this.... But yeah several things are better, but overall things are much worse in most aspects, but it is what it is.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Who had an attackable ban like? This is not a normal world for me, last world I played was like w75 outside of a breif mess around on w80, obviously I need to get with the times, also several people I spoke to spent that much before the dungeon event :D just happens most we're in bite.

I am a nobody just like you, I've no clue who are you are either, btw I was pretending to be girl when it was cool, its just sad now, to many people do it thinking there a little edge lord, stop little fella its ten years out of date :(

also what have you done apart from eat boost accounts and barbs for over 400 caps? then you have the nerve to say anything to me :D what a hypocrite, git gd scrub, atleast near half of my caps fought back.

noob fight me 1v1 I shred you xoxoxxoxoxo