The only way to beat TreX!

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, had fun seeing you walled 15 times, had to play dirty to even come close.

isn’t it a wonderful game in that regard. I like to use my off to kill things (I know it’s a very uncommon concept for you though but try to follow) so that my recruitment buildings is never idle. Baracks standing still for 24h is 25% if a nuke dead without doing anything, so I’m happy. And you seem to enjoy seeing that as well so you are happy. Both are happy, very nice

White-Shadow

Reaction score
isn’t it a wonderful game in that regard. I like to use my off to kill things (I know it’s a very uncommon concept for you though but try to follow) so that my recruitment buildings is never idle. Baracks standing still for 24h is 25% if a nuke dead without doing anything, so I’m happy. And you seem to enjoy seeing that as well so you are happy. Both are happy, very nice

I do appreciate my nuke having an effect capwise, than just od boost my opponent, everyman for himself i guess

Fajah

Reaction score
I am not sure if i got the time for it atm, 116 is enough for me, but Im always open to possible CO a bit later :)
(4 Speed is a bit fast for my taste)
typical swede, too scared for level play field. can only pick 12 swede accounts instead of 60. Cant out spend everyone else, so "too fast for my taste"

Swedes suck