The Oracle

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

"Oracles were thought to be portals through which the gods spoke directly to people." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oracle

revelations (such as the Story of Creation) and prophecies will be posted as new threads
this thread is for mortals (you) to address us (the Ancients) on topics of your own choosing

obviously, we will not reply to every post (at least not in the forums anyway), but we will respond to respectful posts
obviously, we wish for those who wish to be faithful to understand our will

when the God of Mischief created mortals, our masterpiece was profaned
:icon_sad:

just as you would not soak a rag in paint thinner and rush to rub off the moustache some prankster spray-painted on the Mona Lisa (as it would destroy the masterpiece as well as removing the graffiti) we have considered how to remove the graffiti (mortals) without destroying our masterpiece in the process

our God of Judgement determined that while many mortals were in fact profane, other mortals were sacred
:icon_idea:
collectively we determined to enter the physical realm, selectively eradicate the profane mortals and elevate the heroes to immortals
:snob:

DeletedUser75632

What are the points to your posts? Am I missing something?

Deleted User - 4669627

1 point, not multiple points
the point is information, so that informed choices can be made

most likely, you had no idea we were Gods until i just informed the world
certainly, you did not know our will
how then could you be true to our will?

i will offer more insight into our will...

those who create family tribes will fall from favor of the Gods
those who hug will likewise fall from our favor
those who mass-recruit as well, obviously

DeletedUser1082

those who don't favour/believe in/pray to/donate to us will also fall from our favour.

DeletedUser

when the God of Mischief created mortals, our masterpiece was profaned
:icon_sad:
:snob:

I'm sure you are speaking of Goddess Eris, and HOW DARE YOU DEMEAN THAT WHICH SHE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BUT FOR WHICH I AM SURE SHE WOULD GLADLY TAKE CREDIT??

ERIS ERIS ERIS!!! HAIL HAIL HAIL!

DeletedUser111495

I have one.... Do you ever stop talking? What path should i choose? blah blah blah...

Deleted User - 4669627

the Gods look upon arthurdent with favor and remind all mortals to keep their towels close by, immortals are never toweless :icon_idea:

also, mortals should not listen to music on the third thursday of each month (unless it is a deff or timbrel) in honor of The Peasant, our own token mortal who will act as your direct representative to us and the only mortal to be with the Ancients at the start

Do you ever stop talking? What path should i choose?
1. rarely :icon_redface:
2. the one that leads to respectability

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

The Ancients reserve judgement on Ghosteh at the moment

Ghosteh is capable of heroics, but not married to the idea, i will personally take interest in seeing what he does

i joined w62 on a whim over 1 month into the world when a mate suggested we kill some time competing with nauz at start up :icon_redface:
i had a premade planned for w64 which became the strongest tribe w64 witnessed
during the year that i was the sole leader, not 1 player ever left for another tribe or left and attacked his former mates
i only play 1 world at a time and joined w62 to have fun till w64 started

i did not invite any of my mates, as mentioned i joined on a whim
i was tribeless till nobles broke in my area
then, instantly, everybody close to me who was any good joined me in a tribe named after me, despite not one of them even knowing me

yes ghosteh, i am that guy, Wicked Reason, The Reason for The WickeD

ghosteh was virtually tribeless, he was part of a promising premade who had very few mates anywhere close to him, yet he dominated his area
ghosteh was the second closest player to me from his tribe and we each nobled towards the other
but w64 started just as we came within attack range of each other and denied us a much anticipated battle

maybe, we will have that battle here
maybe, ghosteh will become an immortal

the future is not all written, our will is not the only will at play, the mortals have freewill and their will affects us

but as i mentioned in regards to ubm, and which also applies to dent...

whether we are mates or enemies, it is good to see you all, we did not want to have to carry the show entirely, it is good to share the stage with other luminaries

whatever we do, let us put on a good show

DeletedUser85711

So this is how you do "well" in your worlds? You bore your opponents off the externals, and eventually game, with this nonsense?

Deleted User - 10770065

True. I near set my account on delete there now when I read the above posts of his.

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ while we appreciate your gesture, the Gods do not require that you sacrifice yourself, we would much rather eradicate you ourselves

and arith, that is the best you can troll? i expected so much more from you :icon_sad:
go ask ubm for advice, come back, try again :)

DeletedUser85711

^^ while we appreciate your gesture, the Gods do not require that you sacrifice yourself, we would much rather eradicate you ourselves

and arith, that is the best you can troll? i expected so much more from you :icon_sad:
go ask ubm for advice, come back, try again :)
I wasn't trying to troll. It's genuinely boring/poorly written..... There's very little entertainment value in it. No less there's more than 1 thread with the same problem. I don't think I'm the one that needs to go ask UBM how to spice things up.

DeletedUser

The Ancients reserve judgement on Ghosteh at the moment

Ghosteh is capable of heroics, but not married to the idea, i will personally take interest in seeing what he does. On W62, Ghosteh was #8 for a long time before he quit once world was decided and finished in the top 20. He also had a top 5 ODA for a long time.

i joined w62 on a whim over 1 month into the world when a mate suggested we kill some time competing with nauz at start up :icon_redface:
i had a premade planned for w64 which became the strongest tribe w64 witnessed
during the year that i was the sole leader, not 1 player ever left for another tribe or left and attacked his former mates
i only play 1 world at a time and joined w62 to have fun till w64 started

i did not invite any of my mates, as mentioned i joined on a whim
i was tribeless until I got scared of Ghosteh and the other Panic! member in the area and created a tribe then tried to talk all the little tribes in the area into attacking them because I was skeert. However, Ghosteh and WickedAngel found out and proceeded to smack us around.

yes ghosteh, i am that guy, Wicked Reason, The Reason for The WickeD

Ghosteh was in Panic! (the tribe that was #1 for most of the world and ended up winning) after joining the world on a whim and impressing their leaders.
ghosteh was the second closest player to me from his tribe and we each nobled towards the other
but after all of our attacks failed and Ghosteh ate through the larger players in my tribe; I quit, when I knew that I would be next. It's okay though because he obviously got lucky and I like to battle.

maybe, we will have that battle here
maybe, ghosteh will become an immortal

the future is not all written, our will is not the only will at play, the mortals have freewill and their will affects us

but as i mentioned in regards to ubm, and which also applies to dent...

whether we are mates or enemies, it is good to see you all, we did not want to have to carry the show entirely, it is good to share the stage with other luminaries

whatever we do, let us put on a good show

Dude, I want some of whatever you're on. Fixed your post for ya!

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ good show, but apparently what you are on is better than what i have :lol:

ty for showing arith how its done though, even if it did require some "artistic license"
i would point out however that it is possible to put on a good show without resorting to wild distortions
you did rim 2 of my recruits with little help (despite your tribe's hugging), i had already noted that you were a player to watch, there is no need to put your credibility at stake on the very slight chance that your "licenses" would paint you in any better light

for example, brawlu (despite starting well before me) was even smaller than i was and i was one of our smallest

green.png
Wicked ReasonJoined08th May 2012 - 19:0312,560
green.png
BrawlUJoined08th May 2012 - 19:0310,663
green.png
DON slaskJoined08th May 2012 - 19:03103,404
nobody was going to check the stats, so claiming you "ate through my larger players" was actually conceivable
the idea that i was scared of you though? :lol:
that is obviously (without even checking the records) even more fantastical :icon_rolleyes:

ghosteh is an impressive player (i give credit where it is due, regardless of relation), an asset to any who recruit him, capable of being an immortal in fact

ghosteh does not make Gods tremble :icon_rolleyes:

Hugs from me, Ants.
join us if you have the time Goddess