The Order declares on HIRE

DeletedUser

Ah yes.. Holy Imperial Roman Empire… I may have missed it before, but seriously, I cannot believe that nobody has noticed this piece of redundant brilliance until now, good thing the academy isn’t an Imperial Kingdom or we’d really have some confusing adversaries.

Okay so the reason we are resorting to this is ill behavior is because ~Or.D~ has a new internal policy effective immediately, this states that no member is allowed isolated outposts and thus we needed to solve the issue of our k00 presence. HIRE and HIRE-H turned down our most generous offer of becoming part of our family as Or.I ( Order of Inactives ) and Or.NB ( Order of the Not so Bright ) and instead warned us with changing their names to HIRED n’ FIRED… as the unemployment rate seems to be rising.

Ahem..so here we go:

The Hireling’s wife was as fair as the sun,
And her kisses were warmer than spring
But the Hireling’s blade was made of black steel,
And its kiss was a terrible thing

The Hireling’s wife would sing as she bathed
In a voice that was sweet as a peach
But the Hireling’s blade had a song of it’s own,
And a bite sharp and cold as a leech

As he lay on the ground with the Darkness around,
and the taste of his blood on his tongue
His brothers knelt by him and prayed him a prayer,
and he smiled and he laughed and he sung
Brothers, my brothers my days here are done
the Hireling’s taken my life
But what does it matter, for all men must die,
and I’ve tasted the Hireling’s wife

The bluebonic plague bearers and circle of dark caped outlaws are proud to declare war on the HIRE family and bring this event to your local village herald. As a way of satisfying our ever-rising number of customers and to prove the quality of our merchandise, TW people are entitled to a sneak preview of what is about to be broadcast over the following weeks:

HIRE before the war:
2s6artk.jpg

and after:

13ygh6v.jpg

DeletedUser

Goodluck OrD, I hope it'll be a fun war with active members fighting on both sides.

Kepica

This just means more problems for HIRE.... Neuwar Sin and OrD..... Hmm good luck hire... Not doing bad so far lets see how things change now...

DeletedUser

/fail

/fail

this thread is invalid...

your penguin before has a sword and after has a spear therefore they are 2 different penguins and so they cannot both be of hire... duh!

signed alex

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DeletedUser

Odd...

Considering Hire before has a sw and Hire after has a spear, I can only assume that sometime during the fight there was a change of weapons. Considering how sticky Or.D is from all the spam orgies, they wouldn't have dropped their weapon in the middle of the war. This leads me to assume that hire would have had to pry it from Or.D's cold dead penguarms. Which could only mean that Or.D dies. :icon_eek:

Also, I am dissapointed in Or.D. although it is nice to finally see a war declaration after so long. Finally some balls! Oh wait...you have O~sin, A~sin, Neuwar and from what bored barons say, Bored. Don't get me wrong, I think Hire disloyal allies, but you arent helping your point that they are incompetent ninnies by gangbanging them with a bunch of top tribes. :icon_wink:

DZ if you are still around, i still love you!!:icon_biggrin:

Hstreeter: I shed some light on the problem :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gen Jihad

About time Cazac I had thought you had forgotten about them. Now I can attack farmboy and hear him cry some more.

DeletedUser

tbh i think the second pic is off a totally different tribe, the penguins are obviously different ones, maybe the second is what is to come of bored once hire die, who knows.

also i dont get why ord cant attack hire first not hire-h, surely they dont have to take out the little tribe of hire-h to prove a point

DeletedUser

This is a war on everybody, Alex we have incoming s too. Good luck to both sides

mattcurr

I predict HIRE will have somewhat poor starting stats. Followed by them winning overall.

Gen Jihad

tbh i think the second pic is off a totally different tribe, the penguins are obviously different ones, maybe the second is what is to come of bored once hire die, who knows.

also i dont get why ord cant attack hire first not hire-h, surely they dont have to take out the little tribe of hire-h to prove a point

HIRE or HIRE-H whats the difference they are all a family tribe in this war. Attack one might as well attack the other one.

Telisha

You will not be hearing cries from our Farmerson, But his sword, in quick movements beside your head. So think about your comments before you speak them, Please!!!

Now I am not in a good mood, nor have I been in a while.
I will not flame others to make myself look or feel bigger, if that is what you want you will not get it, at least not from me.
No matter who we are fighting we always have respected them, meaning old HIRE-S, now old HIRE-H.

Here is a poem for who will spite their enemy.

In the heat of battle I hear you call me by name
The rush of insults will not help you here my enemy
Yelling and screaming, and cursing out blame
To a tribe that did not cause, or start this, we will be here for infinity
We answer to calls of war, and battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respect thy enemy.
HONOUR forever.

saint100

om i think farmer will do fine and put up a fight.

and i think a lot of ppl seen this coming.

and tel play nice :icon_wink:

Gen Jihad

You will not be hearing cries from our Farmerson, But his sword, in quick movements beside your head. So think about your comments before you speak them, Please!!!

Respect thy enemy.
HONOUR forever.

I do think about what I say my mom taught me that long ago. I brought farmboy's name out there hoping he would attack me that way when I attack him I would not get a letter from him again asking why I attacked him or a threat from him agian saying he would take all my villages. To my luck it worked he has sent attacks on me so now when I do decided to start attacking him like I did before he will not have a reason to send me the letters like he did last time.

DeletedUser

Okay, Time for Dom to do some serious posting I guess :icon_cry:

It seems that HONOUR (Ex-HIRE-H) has either left the HIRE family or has simply dropped the HIRE from their name to cause confusion...I await clarification from HONOUR themselves about this.

Furthermore, I'd be intrested to know if the Order regards HONOUR as refugees since they became HONOUR post declaration I believe, Although I am unsure since my internet has been down today.

I would not debate that this war will be intresting, It would be intresting to see if RMC will help HIRE against this multitude of enemies.

I would be delighted to see any of these questions answered.

Gen Jihad

Okay, Time for Dom to do some serious posting I guess :icon_cry:

It seems that HONOUR (Ex-HIRE-H) has either left the HIRE family or has simply dropped the HIRE from their name to cause confusion...I await clarification from HONOUR themselves about this.

Furthermore, I'd be intrested to know if the Order regards HONOUR as refugees since they became HONOUR post declaration I believe, Although I am unsure since my internet has been down today.

Not sure I can answer those questions correctly, but if HONOUR is ex-HIRE and want no part of the war then why are they attacking?

Attack on Gen Jihads Village
Command
Origin Player: farmersson13
Village: Blue (836|168) K18
Destination Player: gen jihad

Attack on Gen Jihads Village
Command
Origin Player: Randy1
Village: ~0024~A~ The Dallas castle 01 (843|148) K18
Destination Player: gen jihad

With this I do not foresee ~Or.D~ stopping there attacks on them.

Farmersson13 you had more guts then you did last time, I give you that but now lets see how long you can keep it up.

DeletedUser

cant say i didnt expect this. although i was hopping for them to declare on someone else not someone already in a war with a larger tribe