The Order declares on HIRE

DeletedUser

6j3n68.jpg
check the last line of that print screen

Wash your hands off everything is it Max? Is it so hard to admit the obvious when you have it right in front of you or is it a simple chronic state of denial that HIRE is facing as a generally transmitted syndrome. Am I not right when i say that dag38 is being account sat by Celticprincess, or at least was sat while you guys cleared the account of it's mixed villages on Murdocku so that SJ, Hawk, Engineer and Drifter could swoop in for the pray? Or perhaps you'll come back with a classic "I wouldn't know"

Your presence in the forums has been missed, finally some leadership taking up the task of defending and come back flaming, but please, if you are going to post then at least don't feed us the same BS everyone else does, its becoming pathetic and boring it's not even propaganda anymore it's just lame and fail.

-OR.D- is just a sailor tribe so you can save stats, but they were HIRE and *AoN* before that, consequently every player that we've hit and has been moved to this satelite tribe was active when the war started, the fact that they quit afterwards is either our merit or your failure to support, Bison fought back, Pax fought back and was supported, dag38 fought back and this was before CP was clearing the account, ruub and squarehead fought back but they failed and they didn't have a tribe to back them up in times of need, the fact that they are inactive now and a pain for you is an achievement for us not a thing to be ashamed of because your tribemates constantly bring up excuses. We admitted our losses, corinski and moroveus, yes failed, we failed as a tribe to properly support them but they failed before that by not asking for it when they knew, case closed. But if you're beaten down take it like a man don't play the beggar or the victim, you brought this upon yourselves by failed diplomacy, failed family branches, failed politics, failed strategy, failed communication.

Now bring it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes "They are giving away their villages" is a matter of speach. All HIRE traitors will give us their villages. Maybe you don`t know how we conduct our internal affairs and that`s an asset for us. :icon_razz:

I like the way you reason but this time you missed the point.

I also want to make it clear that I am not the Diplomat of HIRE neither the public person. I always speak on my behalf and not as a tribe.

Well I`m happy that you appreaciate when I post. :icon_wink:

I am not going to comment on the politics, strategy and so forth of HIRE. I am not an old member and I don`t feel I have the right to do so. I only want to say that facing all odds HIRE is doing a very good job. If HIRE or I will fall I will do it with honour considering that HIRE is gangbanged by 5 of the top 10 tribes not to count SPRAM. HIRE proved to be a good tribe after all.

HONOUR left the family cause KR (why is he always there when shit happens) after causing all the stress between HONOUR and SPAM wanted later to demote Telisha from Duke position. She then decided to leave HIRE family after all threats KR made.

That was a new one... threatning his own family tribes :icon_eek:

This is news for me, really, I never heard anything about the demotion and I`ll like to hear what telisha has to say about it.

DeletedUser

HONOUR left the family cause KR (why is he always there when shit happens) after causing all the stress between HONOUR and SPAM wanted later to demote Telisha from Duke position. She then decided to leave HIRE family after all threats KR made.

That was a new one... threatning his own family tribes :icon_eek:

What a load...

Telisha

Originally Posted by Soul Breaker View Post

That was a new one... threatning his own family tribes
>

That is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard, he not once asked me to step down, nor did he have plans to domote me? Ask any HIRE council, that was never a issue, HONOUR was my tribe plain and simple KR told me this when I went to it. He did not tell me how to run things never did he once tell me. Now that you got that from the old Duchess, are you happy? My lord people do we not have better things to do with your time?

Look simplely put me and KR have issues, which are getting resolved... Someone has for months been trying to put a wedge between all of us, lets stop for one moment here, and think back on all this, and learn from it.
I know I had too....

Where is the truth going on these forums, I seen 30 posts and only a few things might have been true. So lets get back to it....

DeletedUser

People join and leave tribes as they please. They only have to face the consequences for their actions. Honour dishonoured HIRE when they left the family and we washed our hands. As for -OR.D- they did the same and will be hunted by HIRE. We take no responsibility for their actions, conquers and/or losses. We have inactives as all other tribes but we will keep and defend them. :icon_wink:

Alright, even if you didnt count -Or.D- you would still have to count Honour up until they left the HIRE family. And that was when the most conquers happened against them.

DeletedUser

I dunno, I've heard some bigger crap in the past 48 hours :icon_rolleyes:.

You regret the decision to leave HIRE then, Your saying that you and Rich have talked it over, I'm not judging anyone here, But doesn't that sound rash to you?

DeletedUser

but -Or.D- IS a place where your inactives under heavy attack have gone too.

and honour WAS in your family at the beginning of the war, so its far that they include the honour takes in their war stats

Having checked dag38's nobling record the joke of his attack methods become rather lame. He did suffer some losses to OrD on 11 October, but left HIRE on the 14th, and they promptly began nobling him out. No wonder he sent odd attacks to empty his villages for nobling by HIRE. He has apparently lost a little over 20 villages to the enemy and the rest to HIRE.

The lameness of his attacks shouldn't be counted against them, but since it does appear it is just a holding tribe for internal nobling, any losses should probably be counted against HIRE.

DeletedUser

I dunno, I've heard some bigger crap in the past 48 hours :icon_rolleyes:.

You regret the decision to leave HIRE then, Your saying that you and Rich have talked it over, I'm not judging anyone here, But doesn't that sound rash to you?

Really? Because I haven't.

Things happen.

DeletedUser

Things happen true, But somethings cannot simply be put to sleep, Some things require the attention of the east and the west. Somethings are unavoidable.

DeletedUser

Yes..Like some wars. :/

Some events can be managed other ways though, to avoid other situations..

DeletedUser

Indeed, There is always someone to blame, I try talking, If that doesn't work, What other options do you have? Nuking of course. Its either talk or fight, The way it seems in RL too sadly.

DeletedUser

Yes "They are giving away their villages" is a matter of speach. All HIRE traitors will give us their villages. Maybe you don`t know how we conduct our internal affairs and that`s an asset for us. :icon_razz:

That is complete bull and you know it. -OR.D- is just a tribe with players giving away their villages to HIRE without a fight.

DeletedUser

Alright, even if you didnt count -Or.D- you would still have to count Honour up until they left the HIRE family. And that was when the most conquers happened against them.

I agree if you only count the villages lost/gained during the period when ~OR.D~ declared war until HONOUR left HIRE family.

Ondu

That is complete bull and you know it. -OR.D- is just a tribe with players giving away their villages to HIRE without a fight.

I'd stop putting pressure on them, if I were you. Next thing you know; they'll be posting reports of cleared villages saying:

"Hey, look what I did - aren't I the big guns?"

You know, because it's difficult to forge reports...

DeletedUser

w00t Cazac gets to take the place of Tobias as my favourite poster :icon_biggrin:. I can always count on him to point out when anyone is talking out of their ass.

Thankfully he hasn't done it to me yet :icon_razz: even though I frequantly talk out of my ass. In fact many times I come on the next day and eagerly read the stuff that came out of my mind the night before :icon_cool:

TheRoyalToe

Side 1: ~Or.D~

Side 2: HIRE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 310
Side 2: 107
Difference: 203

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,091,238
Side 2: 1,049,527
Difference: 2,041,711

image.php

Jack Lawless

Its been more then 1 month:

Side 1: ~Or.D~

Side 2: HIRE

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 7,488
Side 2: 9,308
Difference: 1,820

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 556
Side 2: 180
Difference: 376

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 67,791,105
Side 2: 78,312,176
Difference: 10,521,071

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,486,991
Side 2: 1,735,733
Difference: 3,751,258

image.php

DeletedUser

Lol, I'm surprised this whole -Or.D- debate is still even going on, I think it was drifter a while back that said his defending of -Or.D- was sarcasm and I needed to get a life.

So, when's King Rich coming back again?