The Order declares on HIRE

DeletedUser

very nice post daveime. I can indeed imagine you'd be rolling on the floor :)

DeletedUser

The war has been going on for a month now:

Side 1: ~Or.D~ Smurfs

Side 2: HIRE -OR.D- HONOUR

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,059
Side 2: 191
Difference: 868

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,774,037
Side 2: 1,774,156
Difference: 7,999,881

image.php

DeletedUser

they were at the start of the war, and the majority left HONOUR?

DeletedUser

they joined Smurfs, but once they merged with ~Or.D~, the refugees of Honour were left behind and then, yes they joined RM family

DeletedUser

And Cazac said "No, they didn't join ~Or.D~"

But small matter really :)

Jack Lawless

And Cazac said "No, they didn't join ~Or.D~"

But small matter really :)

Learn to read,it was about the majority,2 members don't make a tribe,or maybe you think so becose you have only 2 members in your tribe that you can speak whit,you and KingRich.

DeletedUser

Learn to read,it was about the majority,2 members don't make a tribe,or maybe you think so becose you have only 2 members in your tribe that you can speak whit,you and KingRich.

Hmmm? Yes I know, 2 ex-HONOUR members are in OrD, is what I am saying.

No, they didn't join ~Or.D~ they joined RMA

According to Caz, none joined OrD yet I see 2 of them in there, where am I reading wrong? Like I said small matter really just though I'd point out.

And whats that? You can only speak to me and Rich? :icon_confused:

Jack Lawless

Cazac didn't say none,how i sed,learn to read.And he was refering to the hole tribe when he sed they didn't join us,thats what i sed the first time.Only 2 came to us,not the hole tribe.not half,2.That's why i sed that for you maybe 2 people means one tribe.

DeletedUser

New Tactics ?

Over the past week, ~Or.D~ has observed some new tactics being employed by HIRE in the war. These have certainly taken everyone by surprise, as they demonstrate some deep lateral and innovative thinking being employed by HIRE members. Here we present an in-depth analysis of these revolutionary attack patterns.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIRE Patented Mounted Archers Attack

http://en6.tribalwars.net/public_report/e012d076859d97e20545730566070f55

Analysis of the ~Or.D~ tactical unit.

Hmmm...interesting... Or maybe we've got the whole of TW backwards! Maybe the winner is the one with the least points, even going into minuses! We'd better get ourselves in gear, HIRE is WAAY further on its way to that than us.

Someone told him to send Mounted Archers ... so he sent Archers and Light Cav, and hoped they'd work it out along the way ...

maybe he was drunk, and partially blinded by his own stupidity?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comprehensive Attack Pattern "HIRE Kobayashi Maru"

http://en6.tribalwars.net/public_report/b01b32df33e2682db09c9545db7aee5f

Analysis of the ~Or.D~ tactical unit.

1000 scouts, faster moving than LCs, so they can carry 1000 of the archers and reach there early. (HIRE patented Mounted Archer technology, as used in the previous raid, upgraded after some R & D).

The remaining 9685 archers will arrive later, and shoot a barrage of arrows into the walls, forming step ladders for the 1500 spears and 1500 swords to climb up.

If for whatever reason, the spears and swords are too fat, heavy or lazy (these are HIRE troops after all), and break the stepladders, there are 766 RAMS to knock down the front door (and probably the back door, and any side doors also).

Thus leaving the village completely clear for the 1 Noble to stroll in and take up residence.

And the piece-de-la-resistance, as the attacking village is completely clear of troops, there's plenty of time for King Rich to intribe-noble it without having to worry about losing any of his precious troops.

Obvious when you think about it ...

SUMMARY

So there we have it ... HIRE's best minds employing some lateral thinking when it comes to winning the war. Of course, winners usually GAIN villages and troops rather than losing them, but HIRE won't let a little detail like that bother them.

Never since the Judean People's Front Crack Suicide Squad have we seen such radical behaviour.

Look out! The Judean People's Front! The Judean People's Front!...
Ve are the Judean People's Front. Crack suicide squad.
Suicide squad! Attack! [drum roll]
Uh! Ugh. Aggh...
That showed 'em, huh? Oooh. [whump]
You silly sods.

We eagerly wait for HIRE's next "attack".

Please note that the views expressed here do not necessarily represent the opinions of the entire tribe. (Well it was kind of difficult to ask their opinion, as they were all rolling on the floor in fits of laughter ... oxygen masks were made available for those who needed it).

Did you even notice that dag is a member of -OR.D-? What does HIRE has to do with him?

The war has been going on for a month now:

Side 1: ~Or.D~ Smurfs

Side 2: HIRE -OR.D- HONOUR

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,059
Side 2: 191
Difference: 868

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,774,037
Side 2: 1,774,156
Difference: 7,999,881

image.php

Once again you fail -OR.D- and HONOUR are not in our family.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

but -Or.D- IS a place where your inactives under heavy attack have gone too.

and honour WAS in your family at the beginning of the war, so its far that they include the honour takes in their war stats

DeletedUser

but -or.d- is a place where your inactives under heavy attack have gone too.

And honour was in your family at the beginning of the war, so its far that they include the honour takes in their war stats

/qft

DeletedUser

People join and leave tribes as they please. They only have to face the consequences for their actions. Honour dishonoured HIRE when they left the family and we washed our hands. As for -OR.D- they did the same and will be hunted by HIRE. We take no responsibility for their actions, conquers and/or losses. We have inactives as all other tribes but we will keep and defend them. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

HONOUR left the family cause KR (why is he always there when shit happens) after causing all the stress between HONOUR and SPAM wanted later to demote Telisha from Duke position. She then decided to leave HIRE family after all threats KR made.

That was a new one... threatning his own family tribes :icon_eek: