The origin of names

Sboh

If one has been done like this already then I could not find it so sorry about that but what I was wondering is..

How did everyone come to get their usernames?

Mine was honestly just typing in random letters, I wanted to keep it short but didn't want to call myself I would regret down the line (me being 14 or so that was very likely) so I just banged the keyboard and this is what came up :)

DeletedUser

Mine is the city I went to high school in and the State I was born in.

But for some reason everyone thought at first Madison meant I was a girl

DeletedUser

tried going for something that sounded viking-ish.....dumb right?

DeletedUser

My alias is cunning stunt, you cant argue with that :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

My alias is cunning stunt, you cant argue with that :icon_cool:

Thats class!
On xbox live i always played with a friend who was called lieutenant bell...so i changed my name to this one. Just use it for more or less everything. Getting sick of it though so next thing i sign up for i need to think of a new one...

DeletedUser70293

I live near the Austrian Border (Hence Austrian). And during Medieval times the area I was in was ruled by a lord who lorded over lesser lords. (Hence HighLord)

DeletedUser

Dody is a mash of mine and my brothers name. mann = man

God of War 1994

this wasnt my account actually
I started out as Evil Genius
but got rimmed and was to bored to build myself up but my cousin was also quitting so I took his account. way back on w6

DeletedUser93993

Ataguas5= Saugata(reverse) is my real life name..and 5 is one of my fav number

seth89

No no.
I took over this account 3 year's ago. Right at the start of the DA Zeus War on W15.

DeletedUser

Thats class!
On xbox live i always played with a friend who was called lieutenant bell...so i changed my name to this one. Just use it for more or less everything. Getting sick of it though so next thing i sign up for i need to think of a new one...

There use to be a kids program in the 70's I believe where all the names were innuendos. It was based on a boat, pugwash or something like that, had a character Master Bates