!!!The Path of War!!! How suddenly w48 had life filled into it?

DeletedUser

WHY IS THIS TURNING TO syn VS subv?

its actually SubV traitor vs me :D

and peter is a leaver he is not that much important you can use the ignore option on him. :icon_rolleyes:

let me use your own logic on you bama

Believe what you want I can have you facts about my RL on the internet and wouldnt anyway but its the truth even if you chose to not believe it. And the ODA was a fact.

You can believe what you want about the offer DA made for me :) , its the truth even if you chose to not believe it.......

DeletedUser70293

its actually SubV traitor vs me :D

Mind telling which one of the above betrayed the tribe SubV? To me it seems they simply didn't join CRASH. A slight difference in the two, you know, like having a new tribe inside your own.

God of War 1994

can someone post stats I am still busy in the hospital with my grandfather to do some updates so can someone else post the stats and I also ask Hawk, bama and peter to go back read the first post in this thread. thank you

DeletedUser

Well your title suggests that there is now life in the forum and you wanna kill it :icon_rolleyes:

Story is, we are winning you are barb nobling :lol:

DeletedUser

can someone post stats I am still busy in the hospital with my grandfather to do some updates so can someone else post the stats and I also ask Hawk, bama and peter to go back read the first post in this thread. thank you

First off I will just say if Hawk didnt try attacking people personally on the forums it wouldnt have been a problem to start with because I avoid most arguments but he was attacking me directly

But time for stats

24 Hrs:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Womble
Side 2:
Tribes: CRASH

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 3
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 106,818
Side 2: 29,041
Difference: 77,777

chart

[/spoil]
48 Hrs:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 165
Difference: 87

chart

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 7
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 752,495
Side 2: 1,533,281
Difference: 780,786

chart

Side 1: 136,002
Side 2: 67,957
Difference: 68,045

chart

[/spoil]
Week:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 314
Side 2: 470
Difference: 156

chart

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 12
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,966,795
Side 2: 4,342,623
Difference: 1,375,828

chart

Side 1: 470,883
Side 2: 111,695
Difference: 359,188

chart

[/spoil]

PS before some says anything I didnt include inactives just because I was lazy and didnt feel like looking to find them all. But Im sure it would have help crash a bit since they still only nobling Vendetta mostly

God of War 1994

Well your title suggests that there is now life in the forum and you wanna kill it :icon_rolleyes:

Story is, we are winning you are barb nobling :lol:

was barb nobling directed at me? if so would mind telling which barbs I nobled recently, If you are talking about the ones that are 9k points and near you guys then I consider it a smart move bring me alot closer to launch trains :)

DeletedUser

was barb nobling directed at me? if so would mind telling which barbs I nobled recently, If you are talking about the ones that are 9k points and near you guys then I consider it a smart move bring me alot closer to launch trains :)

Nah, but why so defensive? Do find it funny your new village names. Womble spent first couple of weeks slamming crash for kicking accounts, we just got use to it. You personally said kicked accounts shouldnt be kicked. Then name your villages like you do. YET I posted facts that stated womble have lost 100 villages MORE than crash through kicked accounts. Maybe its a fact that your losing vs womble vs active accounts, maybe twist can take some more off you :icon_wink:

God of War 1994

hahaha funny how you mention twist taking villas from me, maybe you should ask him how he got them, you will be surprised, and yes like I mentioned before I like to have fun hence I name my villas ingame but on the externals I try be as neutral as possible unless someone directly questions me. Yeah congratz for ennoblement against our active members. Maybe next month you will be congratulating us but that will happen only when you drop your bias.

DeletedUser

GoW, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that was 1stPheonix posting under a different alias because at times you both seem just as pathetic as the other =/

And this is the part where one of you goes

FnF he insulted me! :(
41575_17762269307_4455633_n.jpg

INFRACT DAMN YOU! INFRACT!!!

DeletedUser

hahaha funny how you mention twist taking villas from me, maybe you should ask him how he got them, you will be surprised, and yes like I mentioned before I like to have fun hence I name my villas ingame but on the externals I try be as neutral as possible unless someone directly questions me. Yeah congratz for ennoblement against our active members. Maybe next month you will be congratulating us but that will happen only when you drop your bias.

You have only ever hit OUR sits, which you found out by the leak.

And its taken you 4-5 months to noble 2 accounts that use to be in your tribe. 500-600 villages off the pair. I did like vendetta, but you brag at the stats at times, vendetta is the only account you have nobled for 2 months. IF you look at the bigger picture, you have spent 4 months in a war, and the only territory you have gained (except rage in k49, as if not for him you wouldnt have that) were crash villages, and would of still been if not for caglen.

So you see why we laugh when you all focus so hard about how many you have taken off him. Your duke said they were your internals :lol: Out side of k49, have you done anything?

God of War 1994

GoW, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that was 1stPheonix posting under a different alias because at times you both seem just as pathetic as the other =/

And this is the part where one of you goes

I beg to differ, I am in no way like 1st and I dnt like to be compared to him and I have good reasons for it, you can say that me and 1st dont have good dealings in the past but we have put it behind us.(bold part is for those who would have asked my why I am still in Crash then :icon_smile: )

@walsh yeah for you all our conquers against womble are inactive players, walsh if it makes you happy I will post separate stats for you from which I will deduct all our conquers just to make you happy, even a decent person would atleast give little credit to the otherside but not you. Besides I am tired of explaining myself to you and dnt drag me into the dirt you throw at people if I am not involved, plus did ask twist or not?

DeletedUser

@walsh yeah for you all our conquers against womble are inactive players, walsh if it makes you happy I will post separate stats for you from which I will deduct all our conquers just to make you happy, even a decent person would atleast give little credit to the otherside but not you. Besides I am tired of explaining myself to you and dnt drag me into the dirt you throw at people if I am not involved, plus did ask twist or not?

This is why I call a lot of crash mushrooms. NO ONE in womble doesnt know what we are up to, planning, or diplomacy issues. I keep everyone in the loop. YOU guys dont. So i will explain it.

OUR leak, your spy. Tells you that vendetta is being sat as doing exams.

They know with no sitter and account has no player they can noble it for fun.

You do so, then come on here bragging at how well you have done, and if we mention hes not active you flame and call us liars. YET YOU KNEW ALL THIS FROM YOUR SPY. A leak we knew about as fed him a lot of false info. As in slowed down your advance as players tried to cat me to quit :lol:

Now you see why we cant stop laughing when you all bang about vendetta, when we know your leadership knew all the above. So either you all know about the above and the thing we cant talk about, and thus are all treated with equal content, or you are mushrooms. Either way thank your leadership.

Last edited by a moderator:

God of War 1994

I am bragged about vendetta in the beginning when it was hot news but I have let it go besides we have some 700 conquers against you in ingame war stats now I dont believe all of them are inactive account even so I dont believe they arent being sat, all inactive account on your side will be considered being sat by the outsider unless you kick them. Again you drag me into the leadership, I agree we arent told of alot of things but that what have kept the info being leaked to you since there is always a chance of a player turning spy. besides we dont complain, we are happy what we are told at the right time leadership is like a filter it helds back all the garbage :) . And if I like flaming I would be posting in the crash womble thread which I am not , Anyways just wanted to clear you that I post my stats neutrally but some new developments pollute it which I cannot help.

DeletedUser

I am bragged about vendetta in the beginning when it was hot news but I have let it go besides we have some 700 conquers against you in ingame war stats now I dont believe all of them are inactive account even so I dont believe they arent being sat, all inactive account on your side will be considered being sat by the outsider unless you kick them. Again you drag me into the leadership, I agree we arent told of alot of things but that what have kept the info being leaked to you since there is always a chance of a player turning spy. besides we dont complain, we are happy what we are told at the right time leadership is like a filter it helds back all the garbage :) . And if I like flaming I would be posting in the crash womble thread which I am not , Anyways just wanted to clear you that I post my stats neutrally but some new developments pollute it which I cannot help.

NOT all, but a massive portion are veling and vendetta, my point is take out those two, and the great work rage has done in k49. Then you have very little left. We are taking bets on which western account will get kicked next as 3 are currently losing villages and not being challenged back, oh thats because your leadership is all in the east :icon_biggrin:

God of War 1994

yeah just like you are losing in the east veling wasnt inactive before the war and rage is a part of CRASH hence why should I not count his conquers Its not like he has been holding on to his conquers by himself, the tribe main purpose is to facilitate and help where possible, rage is a great player but even he asks for help and the tribe is there to back him up, you can all happy about the west but you are failing in the east maybe cuz Womble leadership is in the west.

DeletedUser

yeah just like you are losing in the east veling wasnt inactive before the war

Man you really are a mushroom.

We had the account as he set vendetta as his emergency sitter. You only attacked it when you knew it was hitting 60 days :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

we can fight all day over veling and vendetta.

BUT seriously, as caglen why it was kicked from crash, it was cause i was sitting it. He was sat from day one he was kicked. YOUR tribe knew this and stated on forums you mass launched on him as we kicked him as both you and us knew it was 60 days, the account was useless then. he got an owner 2-3 weeks after it was kicked from us, but then you got him banned as Jakes brother was playing it, so got him on the shared connection as logging in too fast.

Vendetta, well your even now posting that you have access to our skype, co-incidence that we have started to win in stats again as we no longer post in skype about ops