The Peasants Invade The Pentagon

DeletedUser116463

I check the forum for caps but nothing, check the stats, refresh for couple of times but still nothing. Poking war Nothing is actually happening.

Thing

lol you're both so wrong but it's fine, you just think you know everything.

oheinen66

Although practically everyone knew AoW was already collapsing before a declaration was made, I've heard that PR are actually not doing as well as they thought against PTG and family so far. Perhaps this factored into their decision to kick a guy who was being targeted by STD even though STD should theoretically be fighting against 5 tribes or so too which surely wouldn't have happened if PTG and co were getting their face kicked in.

This world has been really a flurry of disorganised attacks so none of the tribes are looking particularly good. Just me looking at it from an outsider's perspective.

DeletedUser117183

The war is still very young so it'll take another week or so before we can see how its going. It's just small skirmishes now by the looks of it, waiting to see the ops!

DeletedUser93482

Let's get serious for a moment here. This one goes out to PTG/BAN/All the other members of the Evil Empire

[video=youtube;Gt05aKWopM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt05aKWopM0[/video]

Deathbearer

Let's get serious for a moment here. This one goes out to PTG/BAN/All the other members of the Evil Empire

[video=youtube;Gt05aKWopM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt05aKWopM0[/video]

Don`t be so mad and take it personally because you got kicked from the tribe and that voiced opinion you keep bragging on externals its actually alot of serious swearing on public forums thats the reason you got kicked, so take a chill pill its just a game.

DeletedUser93482

Don`t be so mad and take it personally because you got kicked from the tribe and that voiced opinion you keep bragging on externals its actually alot of serious swearing on public forums thats the reason you got kicked, so take a chill pill its just a game.

Not mad. Not personal. Swearing is not the reason. If so I would have been warned about the swearing first, right? Never was. I need no chill pill as I am chill as the other side of the pill...............ow. Do I strike you as someone throwing keyboards and losing sleep over TW? Now you can go back into hiding Mr 2Posts. I'm pretty honored I got 2nd post... pretty unsatisfied I wasn't the 1st. So go make another account and get back to me.

Deathbearer

Actually this is my account lol you can check my in game name and send me a message i don`t post here cause i got nothing to say but you where amusing enough to make me post a second time.

otto44

I wonder why Mr. Thing is not uploading his tribes nukes n nobles going splat on PTG yesterday :?
I'd like to see some dead bodies.

DeletedUser88502

Can I see stats?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BAN, B4N, PTG-A, PTG-E, PTG-S
Side 2:
Tribes: PR, PR2, RAGE, RAGE!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 13
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53,054
Side 2: 52,421
Difference: 633

chart

Erig

as far as i know , noone asked for your opinion, but since you cry already. would it not be cruel if you noticed negative conquers too.

Of course no one asked for my opinion, I expressed it because I wanted to (that's what you do on public forums, right?). Additionally, how is my post a cry? I've given the tribe credit for stacking a killing nukes. I don't deny that as it's evident in Thing's report updates. Clearly just expressed my opinion that an op (which would obviously come in due time) would bring more fire to both the war and forums. Additionally, thing seems to agree as well.

All in good time :D I will have you some op news soon. Got plenty of reports of practically empty villages.

You act if my post was a shot to the PR family or to defense in general. It is neither. Merely as you stated before, "my opinion".

DeletedUser90465

As I have said since the beginning of the world, PTG or the good koreans I know from PTG (WDATA, Niceday, voice trap, pongdang) will win the world if they try. When I am back on the Ghio1 account and it expands towards the east I hope to work with them like I did in w78 and conquer everyone in sight with ease.

DeletedUser117392

As I have said since the beginning of the world, PTG or the good koreans I know from PTG (WDATA, Niceday, voice trap, pongdang) will win the world if they try. When I am back on the Ghio1 account and it expands towards the east I hope to work with them like I did in w78 and conquer everyone in sight with ease.

C'mon steve! :icon_rolleyes:

Mr. Cringer Pants

The simple fact is it's too early in the world to see significant caps for either side. It's going to be a long battle to remove pentagon or vice versa.

Top player in terms of village count is Ghio1 at 22 villages. They can only have 2-3 trains tops. meaning out of the top 10 we are talking 20-30 trains between them.

DeletedUser

You do realize that if you come back to Ghio1 account, it will be killed instantly?

DeletedUser117183

Got any stats for us here ben? I'm keen to see how its gone since the start up days. See if PTG are this tight unit like expected.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: PR, PR2, RAGE, RAGE!
Side 2:
Tribes: PTG-A, PTG-E, PTG-S, BAN, B4N

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 17
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: