The Peasants Invade The Pentagon

oheinen66

I just see the disparity of what was expected (PR ez win) and what actually happened (relatively even war swinging towards PTG). PR couldn't back up their talk on page 1 ingame.

DeletedUser

I just see the disparity of what was expected (PR ez win) and what actually happened (relatively even war swinging towards PTG). PR couldn't back up their talk on page 1 ingame.

What would actually make this game more interesting would be if PR decide to RAGE quit, (get it? lol) after offering peace to PTG.

But well, if this keeps up, we obviously know than Dreaded schemed this master plan ( unintentionally ) to ensure the destruction of PR by PTG. Then PR will merge with Rage and Dreaded will be happy. Ben aka Thing has yet to realize this. But they're too busy being used.

Oh Well. There are two types of people in this world:

1. Leech = Rage
2. Pawns = PR

Leeches use Pawns and Pawns don't have the brains to do anything about it. If the pawn had a brain, it would be a leech.

DeletedUser90465

XDaemon, you're just saying this cuz u want to war RAGE :D, despite the popular opinion in which you want to only internal ;)

RAGE isn't forcing PR to do anything and they just act as benevolent allies from what I;ve heard

DeletedUser

XDaemon, you're just saying this cuz u want to war RAGE :D, despite the popular opinion in which you want to only internal ;)

RAGE isn't forcing PR to do anything and they just act as benevolent allies from what I;ve heard

War RAGE? :icon_eek: No no. Me no do that. Me is very good body.

That is forbidden in the religion of Daemon. God Daemon tells his followers to internal/merge only. Internal to Rank 1. RAGE?

ME VERY SCARED of RAGE :/ . Me no want to war. Peace! Peace! Only Peace!

:lol:

DeletedUser90465

War RAGE? :icon_eek: No no. Me no do that. Me is very good body.

That is forbidden in the religion of Daemon. God Daemon tells his followers to internal/merge only. Internal to Rank 1. RAGE?

ME VERY SCARED of RAGE :/ . Me no want to war. Peace! Peace! Only Peace!

:lol:

I love how you say it sarcastically, but you are really just an awful player

DeletedUser

I love how you say it sarcastically, but you are really just an awful player

True. I suck. I don't even know what Tribal Wars is. I still think its Sim City. You're definitely a good player though (if I even knew your in-game name).

DeletedUser90465

True. I suck. I don't even know what Tribal Wars is. I still think its Sim City. You're definitely a good player though (if I even knew your in-game name).

1a14ca85091532d2bfbe51ab19ec19e4.png

https://gyazo.com/1a14ca85091532d2bfbe51ab19ec19e4

I find it so cute when players literally stop growing when their internals run out.

You're trash on w87 and 78, i don't know why you even show yourself on this forum.

Just an appalling player who shouldn't be on TW.

DeletedUser17170

Since Rage is not really involved, let's look at the PR Fam vs PTG/BAN Fam seperate.

PR Fam:

Members: 57
Villages: 403

PTG/BAN Fam:

Members: 161
Villages: 848

Side 1:
Tribes: PR, PR2
Side 2:
Tribes: BAN, B4N, PTG-A, PTG-E, PTG-S

Timeframe: 03/06/2016 00:00:00 to 20/06/2016 00:35:48

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 32
Difference: 6

PR down 6 but are holding the line.

Since it's been 9 days(give or take) since these stats where updated, and I had free time figured I'd update them.

PTG/Ban Fam -
Members: 166 (+5)
Villages: 1067 (+219)

vrs

PR Fam -
Members: 54 (-3)
Villages: 444 (+41)

Side 1:
Tribes: PTG-A, PTG-E, PTG-S, BAN, B4N
Side 2:
Tribes: PR, PR2

Timeframe: 03/06/2016 00:00:00 to 28/06/2016 00:00:00

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 29
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 206,235
Side 2: 134,573
Difference: 71,662

chart

[spoil]
en87
[/spoil]

------------------------------------------------------------

From a outsider perspective:

To me this looks like an active war where both families are doing what they can, but the PTG/BAN family seems to be slowly getting the upper hand. And the reason I say this is because it looks like PR, while growing in villages and points are also reducing their overall members. (Inactivity? Merging? who knows.) Where as PTG/Ban doesn't seem to be having that issues or atleast for every member they lose they are getting a new one in return. In addition the conquers against each other the PTG/Ban fam is up to 12, and 71k. That is about the size of one active player. While I'm sure both sides have other conflicts keeping them busy, this war is most defiantly hindering both of theirs growths.

Raganeau

Side 1:
Tribes: BAN, B4N, PTG-A, PTG-E
Side 2:
Tribes: PR, PR2, RAGE, RAGE!

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 16
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 227,015
Side 2: 113,132
Difference: 113,883

chart

Lord Arbalester

PR and Rage just cant win against BAN and PTG.PR is finished next is RAGE.Awesome coordination betwen BAN and PTG will most likely lead to the winning of w87.

kekua

I love how PTG make new account for every post, really cracks me up. But then again, have to admire how well planed PTG move against RAGE and PR was, and is, like really PTG make war so boring that players just forgot to log in, and forgot that they play tribalwrs.

Grate strategy!

*leaves the room slowly clapping.

DeletedUser107163

I think it's funny at this point that people still believe rage was involved in this war.. Very comical.