The Penguins Go Waddling In

DeletedUser

Alright fair enough.
I simply looked at the statistics and inferred where most woud think that they are pointing to.

Also I do not know if I would call this a chance to prove themselves mate....
-KP- was ranked what 9th at the start of the war.
JP was ranked what 33rd at start?
That does not sound like too much of a war to me, more of a simple weeding out :icon_rolleyes:

Also why would PITA get involved? I do not know, that is the whole reason for all of my posts.
If I knew that they were/why they were, then I would not feel the need to come post about it.
Don't roll your eyes at me :icon_wink:
As far as I am concerned, a war is a war. A rank 33 tribe should have a chance to fight back. Ranking really doesn't matter as much if the tribe knows what it is doing. There really is not much of a difference. JP obviously had some sort of organization going for them. This can be seen in some of the leaks that have been posted of their forums. They had squads, they knew who the attackers were, they were just hit to the point that they couldn't do anything.
This can be looked at as -KP- showing that they can coordinate, even if it is just against JP. The way -KP- has conducted themselves, both in-game and on these forums, has shown players of this world that they are legitimate.
And about Pita, I don't know why they would get involved either... as they are not :lol:

DeletedUser

6 days into this and this is the latest from what i can find,

Side 1:
Tribes: -KP-
Side 2:
Tribes: JP

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 1
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47,328
Side 2: 4,020
Difference: 43,308

chart

Still all one sided so far, but have to give props to JP for taking one. lolz

slinkiestwizard

so i guess JP got kicked in the head out the gate . they havent shown anything

Rvglos

It has been disapointing, some players have broke away, so we are hunting them down.... still not a bad warm up

DeletedUser

I expected more, but then again what reason did I have to expect more? silly me :S

DeletedUser

Lolz I heard -KP- has a new academy tribe: -KW-. The Killer Whales.

DeletedUser

No. just some refugees in seek of protection, not that they'll recieve any :p

DeletedUser

umm if they are our academy why are we in the process of crushing them into the ground like the rest of the refugees running away from our nobles?

shagohad

umm if they are our academy why are we in the process of crushing them into the ground like the rest of the refugees running away from our nobles?

Hes Right... And so is scrappy..... Their nothing but more villages for us to eat.... if youve seen mails you need your eyes checked... or u need to learn how to read

DeletedUser

i promised myself i would not post on the externals. But it seems nobody wants to put up accurate stats. (I am an outsider on this "war" by the way)

This is from after the decleration. The players included are players that are currently inside of JP and players that left JP after the incomings started coming.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: k0sta124, mutant86, TobynMoca, Vionette13, croxthemight, modelpic, Seawolf Submarine, iscarot, kurtan, hermitkrab, masay725, Slimlim, www-roma-www, FritzII, DoctorSmarty, salutetheflag, arocks6, Peachey2298, tototom, top dragon slayer, Stricksands, Destinguiesh, supercow.p, BaconCheese, Hellucinate, elbolo, king Pcvd, Lord Azlar, sputnix1, angrychuck, matt370, iSmurff, Mentally, *squid*, Aeneas I, makoylatiza, tayenazarcon, wolfmn66, lunaticheart, blackhawk10, Dirtyboy24, FORT DAKOTA, DrBloody, christmas valley, mushi0304, bibichen, antie youtha, Satisfy, Quetzalcoat1, Pipsdad, Ant11, lord farquar, Finfarfin, King of Devilz, f454, ClariceDarmenous, OptiMystic, MassiveTHrobbingHotDog, jjavnj, bancho, bigKrispy, ovibikerboy, snakeyes2894, -The-One-And-Only-, Muncheez, Tristan Xiao, ComradeGore, jpritchett12, BritishSteel, FeChiaru, ahnieceto

Timeframe: 05/12/2011 22:00:00 to 14/12/2011 02:12:12

Total conquers:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 29
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 1
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 200,579
Side 2: 64,638
Difference: 135,941

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70,891
Side 2: 4,020
Difference: 66,871

chart

I only put nobles after the time of this declaration.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: JP

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 4
Difference: 56

chart