The Penguins Go Waddling In

DeletedUser

scrappy, if you're going to post stats, do them right. Look at the stats that i posted the day before you and next time include all of those players. The true stats are doubled because players left JP the day of the declaration.

theres no need to post stats that aren't completely true.
thank you
shende

DeletedUser

well then mr high and mighty. please keep us updated daily with your experience on stats

DeletedUser

when did i say i would be doing them daily?

i gave you the resources to output the correct stats, if you want them posted daily then use the information that i gave you and you can do them daily. Other than that what is the point of daily putting up false information?

shagohad

how bout we all just quit fighting and go back the the game and kill each other there?

DeletedUser

on topic - good one -KP- it seems you guys have landed on a gold mine for your growth
keep up on ridding the world of noobs!

OMG really, the tribes name is clearly said at top Judas Priest

How much clearer you want it noob?

you must be defected or something.. how would I know who are those "judas priest"?
I could care less about them as the rank too low, and are too far from me at the moment.

Yes, see im not like most in here that want to flame all just because, players dont respect me as they say I suck or whatever. Its there way of showing how bad they actually are, anyone in game that has come against me knows what i can do.. Im sure they respect. but fools want to flame people even if they dont know about that particualr player.

Norman i know semi, i do give respect where i think its justified. Im not a typical troll that just flames everyone because they dont like, thats a typical TW player. They all love to flame but cant back there shit up. I do

so you're calling me noob, even though I never came into contact with you..?
although you've said it yourself..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL thats the farthest thing from the truth, you are in THB. Not JP

how would I know who are those "judas priest"?

UMM you can always look here www.TWstats.com lolz

so you're calling me noob, even though I never came into contact with you..?
although you've said it yourself..

NO, but I am now lolz. You come into a thread and say very noobish things, thats not even on topic. This is a -KP- and JP war thread, nothing in your post was on topic, so yea ill call ya a NOOB. Well done

DeletedUser

LOL thats the farthest thing from the truth, you are in THB. Not JP
what truth is that? how does the fact i'm in THB has to do with anything? seeing the stats -KP- are wiping the floor with JP's villages, so I congratulated them

UMM you can always look here www.TWstats.com lolz
I did look.. when I finished reading. that's why I wrote
...... didn't know what this thread is all about until the last 2 lines

NO, but I am now lolz. You come into a thread and say very noobish things, thats not even on topic. This is a -KP- and JP war thread, nothing in your post was on topic, so yea ill call ya a NOOB. Well done
while you're derailing entirely for the subject it self as well your last post.
and yeah.... that says a lot on how I play tw..

go troll some place else noob :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

TheHowling

Well our name had to get out there eventually.... and it doesnt matter the ranking wars a war and it had to be declared.

@ norman youve never heard of me? im hurt.... lol not really im old w13 and play cirvis666 on w50 but i tend to stay out of the spotlight

Shagohad is no walk in the park, as I am from W13

a worthy opponent and good luck to both :icon_razz: