Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,414
Side 2: 2,253
Difference: 161

image.php

DeletedUser19547

We're still not on the winning hand... Or are we?

Side 1:
Tribes: TBP -TBP- T.B.P!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AF AF|G AF|M
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 593
Side 2: 167
Difference: 426

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,915,584
Side 2: 1,629,251
Difference: 4,286,333

image.php

Maybe we are, but maybe we're still not:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AF AF|G AF|M
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 15
Difference: 7

image.php

Side 1: 80,637
Side 2: 156,559
Difference: 75,922

image.php

Anyhow, let the war continue:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Speaking of pillow biters where is Rimbo anyhow?

(DDK, I think it's time to go skinny dipping again :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser19547

I wouldn't call it a war ... will more be AF cleaning their backyard. But anyway ,damn this world will be boring :p

Well, we became quite a backyard for AF to clean isn't it:icon_smile:

DeletedUser50733

Can't even get accurate stats now for the whole war, cause of the AF disbanding then reforming thing :|

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: AF
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 118
Difference: 76

image.php

Side 1: 424,923
Side 2: 1,172,131
Difference: 747,208

image.php

Go TBP! :)

Deleted User - 31145

Side 1:
Tribes: LIFE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AF
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,061
Side 2: 3,185
Difference: 124

image.php

Side 1: 131
Side 2: 27
Difference: 104

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 29,241,193
Side 2: 31,718,425
Difference: 2,477,232

image.php

Side 1: 1,241,895
Side 2: 258,576
Difference: 983,319

image.php

DeletedUser19547

I want TBP and LIFE to merge <3

Go us! And a little gogo for AF as well:icon_biggrin:

greenmonsta

Sorry to have to say this, but now AF are a failed tribe with even more failed leadership. they have maybe 3 good members who I would suggest move to GX ASAP.

I don't expect them to win anything.

DeletedUser19547

That certainly wasn't the attitude when AF forced former JG members to war each other. And surprise, I don't expect them to win either even though they have some good members. By the way, I hereby openly declare my love for ImaginaryBeing <3

greenmonsta

My bad, I have been informed that there are now 4 good members in AF :)

DeletedUser

Sorry to have to say this, but now AF are a failed tribe with even more failed leadership. they have maybe 3 good members who I would suggest move to GX ASAP.

What a pity to read this kind of douchebaggeries. Don't wash your hands since you have been duke of it too. Shamefully anyhow you keep being all mouth as w4 knows for long.

If only all tribes could be as well as AF atm. Or, let me see, what greenie wants is to disband entire w4 and merge the 3 or 4 good players into w32 or whatever.

AF does not need any favors. Does not need any shelters. Does not need this kind of cinical and stupid statements from a former duke. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

huggles :icon_cool:

that will be #3 ... me logs and will be back some point after the possible infracts have gone

big manly man lube for you all

DeletedUser

What a pity to read this kind of douchebaggeries. Don't wash your hands since you have been duke of it too. Shamefully anyhow you keep being all mouth as w4 knows for long.

If only all tribes could be as well as AF atm. Or, let me see, what greenie wants is to disband entire w4 and merge the 3 or 4 good players into w32 or whatever.

AF does not need any favors. Does not need any shelters. Does not need this kind of cinical and stupid statements from a former duke. :icon_wink:

Some hard words, but guess there is some truth in this.

I can understand that it is annoying, when players who decided to quit this world, still hang around in this forum talking bad about tribes/players. Everyone can quit, and talk bad about others. But it is hard to stay in your tribe, when things go down, and still try to make it work, instead of quitting.

You had your time, greenmonsta. Now you should just lean back and enjoy the show, and let the ones doing the actual fighting, comment on who is good and who is bad.

AF had a failed leadership. But since they got a new leadership, they are doing quite well. And trust me, they have more than 4 good players. Being their enemy, I should have some idea of it.

greenmonsta

AF had a failed leadership. But since they got a new leadership, they are doing quite well. And trust me, they have more than 4 good players. Being their enemy, I should have some idea of it.

As many will back me up on, and as many have said in the AF forums, if they had just listened to me, and done as asked without questioning my every move, AF would be far ahead in this war.

Players refused to fight for the tribe due to being busy with personal war. Players refused to work together, players refused to do anything without me having to go through a 100-step explanation to each individual member.

[H] in W32 are a great example of what can happen if players work together, and if they listen to their leader and trust that he is doing whats best for the tribe. I'm not bragging about my leadership abilities, because I KNOW that a leader is nothing without a good tribe, I'm just saying that if AF worked together as asked they would be far ahead by now, and they know it.

Sithz, say what you wish, you weren't around when I was trying to lead. I was hindered more by AF members then I was by enemies sending 2k incomings at me -_-

DeletedUser

I've been watching greenies every move on w32. Hasn't been too shabby. I do beleive if AF had more trust in his abilities, they may be going down a different path.

Ohhwell. W32 has greeny now. Sucks for you guys. :)

DeletedUser

Green, that has been leadership problems and the topic is always up-to-date to discuss in any organization. One thing we know, some have it and others don't. The players you lead, or co-lead, were not willing to fight/play for you due to the manners, circunstances, methods, etc. you suggested. That is why you could be a five star in one place and a mediocre in another. Problems occured and they have not been solved by your leadership power. I heard some players (gone now) worked against AF spirit and methods. Right now AF leadership is secure and down to earth and its council super.

Anyway there is zero reasons your forcing over hipothetic merges or disbands (that actually you performed) regarding AF tribe. In spite of some inner questions, that every tribe have in w4 and others, we are still one of the best tribes around. Those that leave tribe and bragg in forums saying they are the best and bla bla bla, should consider they are still alive because AF wanted. Moreover we take the fun out of the game, as you know, and do not come publicly scream saying mine is bigger than yours and you took barbarians. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

As many will back me up on, and as many have said in the AF forums, if they had just listened to me, and done as asked without questioning my every move, AF would be far ahead in this war.

Players refused to fight for the tribe due to being busy with personal war. Players refused to work together, players refused to do anything without me having to go through a 100-step explanation to each individual member.

[H] in W32 are a great example of what can happen if players work together, and if they listen to their leader and trust that he is doing whats best for the tribe. I'm not bragging about my leadership abilities, because I KNOW that a leader is nothing without a good tribe, I'm just saying that if AF worked together as asked they would be far ahead by now, and they know it.

Sithz, say what you wish, you weren't around when I was trying to lead. I was hindered more by AF members then I was by enemies sending 2k incomings at me -_-

I do not question, that given true dedication and team work, a tribe can achieve wonders. But having a pack of elite players following every command, it is not really difficult to be a "good leader".

This is an old world, with less than 1000 players left. It's not some world that started 6 months ago, packed with new players ready to race for the top. As a good leader, you should be able to motivate your players and keep your tribe running, even if things are not running perfectly smooth as would be convenient.

AF is/was not the only tribe with players who are busy in real life, but fighting to keep an activity enough to keep playing the world they have put 2+ years into. Every tribe has some inactivity, players more concerned about themselves than the tribe, etc. What makes a good leader, is to take the same mixture of players, that any other tribe in this world also has, and then make it the best tribe.

It is not fair to blame the entire tribe, just because some players are causing trouble. To this day, some of AF's members have fought constantly since the war was declared. So I know that not everyone refused to fight.

You cannot expect the same experince in this world, as breaking noob tribes in newer worlds. Things go a bit slow, it takes some time to move distant players to the front and get them activated, and so on.

greenmonsta

LOL did sithz just accuse me of disbanding AF?????

Oh lawd. You really think I care enough to do that?? Whatever dude.

The members of AF need to know everything that happens, and they need an explaination for why it is going to happen. Tribes cannot be run this way. It's just completely impractical, and by the time the leaders actually implement their ideas the tribe could be sitting on the rim scratching their heads.

I understand all the members are happy with the kind of leadership that consults them about every minor change, but doing that is killing the tribe overall.

If I had to do that in [H], we would have disbanded and joined other tribes by now. Thank God for members with sense and understanding.

EDIT: another thing, A leader should not HAVE to be polite. The leaders do all the hard, behind the scenes work so the members can go crush some skulls and enjoy themselves. Sometimes I just don't have the time to be polite, or I just don't feel like it, but my members understand and still do as requested.

In AF I was a shit leader because I was trying to lead moronic members. Some are good, most are not.

To Highque:

You claim that leading a tribe full of elite players is easy? It's not. In fact it's incredibly demanding. You have to make sure you keep good relations with certain tribes without trying to seem weak, you have to be prepared for a gangbang, you have to keep a VERY close eye out for spies, if you don't pick a good/big enough tribe to war with members get bored and quit, I have to keep up with these guys in terms of nobling, and obviously thats tough in itself.
You also have to have the right image on the forums, and have the right diplomacy (too many alliances/NAP's and members get bored), if you make wrong decisions they will hammer you for it, they will argue their point continuously if they believe you to be wrong on anything, you always have to know what your own argument will be beforehand.

A leader is only as good as his tribe, but the leader still has to play the cards correctly.

Last edited: