The Pillow Biters

DeletedUser

:) You're being politically correct Dooms. You and other former dukes of AF lead the tribe to top rank and players adrenaline were high. You played a disguised dictatorship players followed, suggestions were accepted, enemies closer too. That was not the case with green, old world, some elite players passing the accounts, some were tired of playing, etc., hence a new approach needed. Failed completelly that. As for the high heights of Braund I must contest too. He made FLX working good, Nimiza helped a lot, but his manners were not correct, in spite of the dictator actions needed. Therefore the origin and existence of XP was a failure to him. Only the merge with fresh blood coming from APOC, thus making AF, plus XP working badly with only 4 or 5 players fighting and difuse leadership (5 dukes, some of them ran away); made FLX existence and today AF controling the Northeast/North.

What It must be pointed out is not admissable to hear a former leader, co-duke of AF like green was, here in public forums, that tribe is dead, players are morons, bla bla bla. That is completely unnecessary and a shame for himself, whereas TBP players are respecting more AF than he is. There are no magic players, as you all know, but some push the tribe to new visions. World 4 is becoming a small place and some will be meet again, I am sure of that.

Last edited by a moderator:

greenmonsta

Selfish - concerned chiefly or only with yourself and your advantage to the exclusion of others;The word selfish is an adjective and is used to describe people who are self- centred and self serving;

Selfish Meaning and Definition. (a.) Caring supremely or unduly for one's self; regarding one's own comfort, advantage, etc.

Don't be an ass.

When the tribe is no longer a tribe and unwilling to work together, why the hell should a player like death knight stay? I didn't. Thats not called being selfish, thats called being clever and not staying to help players that refuse to help you, or themselves.

As for what sithz said about me ......
I was duke, so what? I say what I think. What I saw while I was duke was a bunch of players unwilling to help each other because they each had their own agenda. They were unwilling to listen to me because they were busy with their own little things.

Thats not a tribe, thats a few players under the same banner for protection.

DeletedUser

ancient since when trying to get everyone together and active is a selfish act ? i know the definition of selfish if AF would have been like it used to be i would still be there but fighting for players that don't want to fight is simply a wast of time.

DeletedUser

Well its hard to get the full war stats due to the AF disband, but the last month seems TBP has been on the up side!

Side 1:
Tribes: T.B.P! TBP -TBP-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AF
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 418
Side 2: 281
Difference: 137

DeletedUser13107

My hat's off to all my friends in TBP (both of them) LOL

DDK

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TBP -TBP- T.B.P!
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,091
Side 2: 3,655
Difference: 1,564

image.php

Side 1: 315
Side 2: 740
Difference: 425

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 21,090,552
Side 2: 35,986,376
Difference: 14,895,824

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,069,512
Side 2: 7,384,219
Difference: 4,314,707

image.php

greenmonsta

I've been having some fun pelting you guys with nukes lately :D

Broke through 2-3 stacks so far, and I will be breaking through a lot more.

GET OUT OF MY CONTINENT! RAWR!

*turns into the Hulk*

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 846
Side 2: 388
Difference: 458

greenmonsta

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 846
Side 2: 388
Difference: 458

Why do you seem unable to post the graphs as well? Just curiosity.

DeletedUser

Picture a big red bar with a green bar next to it thats less then half the height

I am able to post them. Just dident seem necessary to copy paste everything off twstats. 846 to 388 is all that matters. The other numbers and the 4 graphs are not needed

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,934
Side 2: 4,088
Difference: 2,154

image.php

Side 1: 327
Side 2: 744
Difference: 417

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't be an ass.

When the tribe is no longer a tribe and unwilling to work together, why the hell should a player like death knight stay? I didn't. Thats not called being selfish, thats called being clever and not staying to help players that refuse to help you, or themselves.

As for what sithz said about me ......
I was duke, so what? I say what I think. What I saw while I was duke was a bunch of players unwilling to help each other because they each had their own agenda. They were unwilling to listen to me because they were busy with their own little things.

Thats not a tribe, thats a few players under the same banner for protection.

Bloody hell this is a shame. I remember you as the plucky but loyal up-and-coming in one of the sister tribes. Now you've abandoned the tribe after rising to duke? I think there are some points after which you can't turn your back on a tribe, and yours is definitely one of them.

Sad to see the tribe in such bad shape. Hope whoever is left at the helm can give it a last hurrah worthy of its youthful agression.

DeletedUser

Side 1:TBP -TBP- T.B.P!
Side 2:AF

Side 1: 492
Side 2: 223
Difference: 269

Timeframe: Last 3 months
Side 1: 1,741
Side 2: 823
Difference: 918

greenmonsta

Bloody hell this is a shame. I remember you as the plucky but loyal up-and-coming in one of the sister tribes. Now you've abandoned the tribe after rising to duke? I think there are some points after which you can't turn your back on a tribe, and yours is definitely one of them.

Sad to see the tribe in such bad shape. Hope whoever is left at the helm can give it a last hurrah worthy of its youthful agression.

I was loyal to AF as long as it was a tribe. It is no longer a tribe, more just players under a single banner doing their own things. AF refused to listen to me when I told them that individual wars against TBP would not work, and that they needed to work as a team. So why bother with a tribe unwilling to help itself?

AF and JG are both now just names. The tribes are no longer.

Muffassa

Interestin

Wow how things of changed in AF since I left. Hope all my old friends are doing good.

DeletedUser

Yea muffassa. I dont recognize anyone anymore :(

Sincerely,
Daysteppr