The Pillow Biters

DeletedUser7846

well I assume a lot of it is all close fighting like in K37.

greenmonsta

Side 1:
Tribes: AF AF|G AF|M
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TBP -TBP- T.B.P!
Players:

Timeframe: 12/02/2009 19:55:00 to 19/02/2009 00:01:41

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,074
Side 2: 595
Difference: 479

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 304
Side 2: 53
Difference: 251

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,506,946
Side 2: 6,022,400
Difference: 4,484,546

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,963,445
Side 2: 523,322
Difference: 2,440,123

image.php

DeletedUser

Wow... world 4 going down hill.

Ah.... great to be back.

Anyway... T.B.P. FTW

greenmonsta

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TBP -TBP- T.B.P!
Players:

Timeframe: 12/02/2009 19:55:00 to 20/02/2009 12:21:28

Side 1: 393
Side 2: 68
Difference: 325

image.php

Side 1: 3,849,726
Side 2: 670,080
Difference: 3,179,646

image.php

diegoelgrande

Ups.it seems that AF is doing a good job, or may be TBP isnt worryig to much about them......

DeletedUser

what else do they have to worry bout then? With the Life NAP and all?

DeletedUser

One would wish that people would post stats and brag, when they would actually have achieved something worthy.

But it is always the same story. 1 week into a war, and we see stats and people thinking that the war is almost decided, because some isolated clusters are nobled. In this case the majority of the conquers against TBP are in K27,K28,K37,K38. Continents that are all surrounded by at least 1 continent worth of AF villages in all directions.

MAP

DeletedUser

But lets not forget that alot of the JG'ers who joined TBP still had there defense out on the LIFE front line when AF attacked.

So yes good job by AF, great co-ordination. But not too noteable when you take such things into consideration. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

AF had just as much coordination as drunk guys going hunting with machineguns in a chicken farm. There would be something to talk about, if they wouldn't have managed to have a lead under such conditions.

What does it say about the stats, when the timeframe of the stats (and the duration of the war) is shorter than what it takes to send support from TBP core to the villages that have been nobled deep inside AF core?

greenmonsta

AF had just as much coordination as drunk guys going hunting with machineguns in a chicken farm. There would be something to talk about, if they wouldn't have managed to have a lead under such conditions.

What does it say about the stats, when the timeframe of the stats (and the duration of the war) is shorter than what it takes to send support from TBP core to the villages that have been nobled deep inside AF core?

We are clearing up TBP's villages in our core. This is true. But why would we want to attack the TBP core when we have so many juicy villages here?

We haven't bothered with coordinated strikes yet either. Maybe one or 2 players working together to take down players swiftly, but other then that we haven't had a single op organised against TBP.

Whichever way you look at it, these are still better stats we have had in ANY war/backyard cleaning from ANY tribe for a long time :)

DeletedUser

We are clearing up TBP's villages in our core. This is true. But why would we want to attack the TBP core when we have so many juicy villages here?

I don't remember questioning why you are cleaning up your core, or asking you to attack TBP core. So don't ask me, why you should attack TBP core.

We haven't bothered with coordinated strikes yet either. Maybe one or 2 players working together to take down players swiftly, but other then that we haven't had a single op organised against TBP.

If you say so. I was referring to the post just above mine, saying AF did a great coordination.

Whichever way you look at it, these are still better stats we have had in ANY war/backyard cleaning from ANY tribe for a long time :)

Whichever way you look at it, there hasn't been ANY war/backyard cleaning in ANY tribe, where they had 1 continent worth of targets, and 2 continents worth of villages to attack from in all directions from the target, and with the tribal support one week distance from the area.

You are posting the stats, I am just adding the explanation to it.

Shiberu

Now that is funny:). Whats up, highque?

DeletedUser

actually TBP is so weak that we don't even need to coordinate our attacks :))

DeletedUser13107

If you look closley, I think you will find that TBP is ranked #1 again. hmmmn how'd that happen with those stats?

Oh ,and congrats again TBP. This is coming from an actual LIFE player not a bystander. :lol::lol:

DDK

greenmonsta

If you look closley, I think you will find that TBP is ranked #1 again. hmmmn how'd that happen with those stats?

DDK

Umm. ..... recruitment? Not sure if you noticed but they took WSS? into their ranks.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -TBP- TBP T.B.P!
Players:

Timeframe: 12/02/2009 19:55:00 to 23/02/2009 01:08:42

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,773
Side 2: 1,003
Difference: 770

image.php

Side 1: 521
Side 2: 86
Difference: 435

image.php

Side 1: 17,406,679
Side 2: 10,158,113
Difference: 7,248,566

image.php

Side 1: 5,089,030
Side 2: 843,553
Difference: 4,245,477

image.php

If you see there, conquers only, they have grown by just 5million points since the war started, we have grown by 17 million.

DeletedUser

actually TBP is so weak that we don't even need to coordinate our attacks :))

Wonder who wouldn't be weak, when they are outnumbered 10 to 1 in the area, and with their tribal support 1 week away. :icon_rolleyes:

Side 2: 10,158,113
If you see there, conquers only, they have grown by just 5million points since the war started, we have grown by 17 million.

Yes, if one tries hard enough to ignore the digits in the stats, one can clearly see that AF has grown by more then 3 times the rate of TBP. :icon_rolleyes:

Also if we assume, that AF continues to have the element of surprise for the rest of the war, and TBP forgets to send out their defense once it returns from LIFE front, then based on current figures, we can clearly conclude that AF is going to win against TBP.

greenmonsta

Yes, if one tries hard enough to ignore the digits in the stats, one can clearly see that AF has grown by more then 3 times the rate of TBP. :icon_rolleyes:

Also if we assume, that AF continues to have the element of surprise for the rest of the war, and TBP forgets to send out their defense once it returns from LIFE front, then based on current figures, we can clearly conclude that AF is going to win against TBP.

Side 2: 10,158,113 <----------

image.php

Side 1: 5,089,030 <-----------

image.php

Is that a bit easier for you to understand? I'm sure you are capable of working the math out on your own :)

And do not forget, We have also had support out on the K-W front as well as the LIFE front, so you really have no excuses.

DeletedUser

Side 2: 10,158,113 <----------

image.php

Side 1: 5,089,030 <-----------

image.php

Is that a bit easier for you to understand? I'm sure you are capable of working the math out on your own :)

Now I see where you get your numbers from, yes. It is interesting that you define "conquers only" as (total conquers - lost conquers to only TBP/AF).

You are comparing eggs and chicken there. If you want to start subtracting growth, based on losses, you should really have the total conquers/losses as a whole from both tribes. Not just the losses from this war. Might be that you are close to the real figures anyways, but you can not conclude what you did, from the stats you have presented.

And do not forget, We have also had support out on the K-W front as well as the LIFE front, so you really have no excuses.

One must assume that being the ones declaring on TBP, while both were warring LIFE, AF had all the possibilities to prepare their defense compared to TBP. How does it help TBP to arrange for defense deep inside AF territory, that AF has defense near K-W/LIFE?

AF knew very well, that it would take at least a week for TBP to get anything near support into AF core, so they got too greedy and declared on TBP. Obviosly AF is having a lead, and I already posted a map showing where the so called "war" against TBP is going on, deep inside a sea of AF.

When considering that TBP is managing 1/6th of AF conquers, even when the battle is inside AF core, I feel sorry for AF for the time, when the war starts for real and they are going to fight more than just what is caught in their core.

greenmonsta

Now I see where you get your numbers from, yes. It is interesting that you define "conquers only" as (total conquers - lost conquers to only TBP/AF).

You are comparing eggs and chicken there. If you want to start subtracting growth, based on losses, you should really have the total conquers/losses as a whole from both tribes. Not just the losses from this war. Might be that you are close to the real figures anyways, but you can not conclude what you did, from the stats you have presented.

Probably, but LIFE have taken what, 20-30 villages from us? And I don't think K-W has taken any at all...

One must assume that being the ones declaring on TBP, while both were warring LIFE, AF had all the possibilities to prepare their defense compared to TBP. How does it help TBP to arrange for defense deep inside AF territory, that AF has defense near K-W/LIFE?

AF knew very well, that it would take at least a week for TBP to get anything near support into AF core, so they got too greedy and declared on TBP. Obviosly AF is having a lead, and I already posted a map showing where the so called "war" against TBP is going on, deep inside a sea of AF.

When considering that TBP is managing 1/6th of AF conquers, even when the battle is inside AF core, I feel sorry for AF for the time, when the war starts for real and they are going to fight more than just what is caught in their core.

We declared because we had intel that TBP was planning attacks on us. Obviously we interrupted you before you could finish planning. There is also the fact that you recruited members inside AF territory. We don't like trespassers, so we have to get rid of you :)

We have not once denied the fact that we are mainly clearing our backyard, so there is no need to provide evidence of this.

And the only reason we are not further ahead is because we don't have the nobles. I have cleared a good 50 or so villages more then I have currently nobled, and with more then 3/4 of my offence still intact. I just don't have the nobles to take villages faster.