The Pillow Biters

Muffassa

I miss you all too, I am sure I wouldn't know half the people anymore, I was I had the time to come back and play.

Take Care everyone.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: AF
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TBP -TBP- T.B.P!
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,775
Side 2: 4,062
Difference: 2,287

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 201
Side 2: 552
Difference: 351

image.php

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: AF
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TBP T.B.P! -TBP-
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,824
Side 2: 3,926
Difference: 2,102

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 171
Side 2: 607
Difference: 436

image.php

greenmonsta

Well it appears that the guy who took over my W4 account has generously changed the password, thus denying me access to my account if I want to join any new worlds, or if I want to play speed, and refusing to tell me the new one.

I am not at all pleased as I have gone by greenmonsta from the time I started playing TW, and I have built up a good reputation on it. The name is also well-recognised on speed.

I am now rooting for TBP to rim that account and the player thats currently using it - frogsquasher.

waterdrinker

Deception is a key part of war.

Also, LIFE approached us for an NAP long before we even considered accepting. They turned on us the second the larger tribe accepted their NAP offer.

LIFE assumed TBP would win this war because they are bigger and have more players. That is why LIFE will not win anything. EVER. They think numbers are key. Skill is the really key in this game. You can have 300 unskilled players launching all they have at a skilled player and they would barely scratch the surface. I have seen it happen.

And lastly, yes RCK did share that information with me. As soon as you started recruiting players in our territory we decided that TBP will have no NAP.

Sorry, I was browsing the old threads and came across this gem. Had to share.