The Power of Big Tribe (RUMOURS ?)

DeletedUser123133

I found something quite interesting story between k44,45,54,55. where there are many large tribes trying to get rid of the tribe (SAD YELLOW:p) in this center. it looks like irony.
Correct me if i wrong, I know this is about diplomacy but I don't see the pride of the that big Tribes. LMAO

ouxu34.jpg

#NOoffense from parties that are quite neutral. :p

* NB : Bleed has 3 tribes now. :eek: (Why 3 ?? ask to MOH:p)
2qbyi3r.jpg

The coolest big tribes diplomacy:cool:
2lapwr4.jpg

Good Luck for YELLOW DOTS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS. JK :p

scobidu

Bleed alliance with Uni

Screw fight against Uni

Bleed ask Screw to be their alliance

It"s complaicated lol

Bippe

Reaction score
Bleed alliance with Uni

Screw fight against Uni

Bleed ask Screw to be their alliance

It"s complaicated lol
How much tribalhugs does bleed need? They have 3 tribes and tries to get allied with everyone around them.

apujanata

Reaction score
How much tribalhugs does bleed need? They have 3 tribes and tries to get allied with everyone around them.

Do they have diplo with -VS- too ?

I think they do not realized there is an NAP option in diplo.

DeletedUser119475

aight , MOH --> Bleed3 --> ~FEAR~ have a pride right now. nice decision

meoong

Rumors that Bleed sent 24 noble trains to VS, and it landed with 0 result

HOAXXXX!!! - they sent 24 and got 2 But easily recapped hak hak hak, and im killed defence support at recapped village...i dont know about bleed leader or war commander..supported village wich not have church ??? ckckckck...maybe his paladin bring bonfire from old ages .....but still bleed war commander and leader awesome :) i like they style...This is Rumours ...this war because one of they leader falling love with scobi and scoby said....ohhh...no i dont like beast i already have boyfriend its penguin..penguin more cute than a beast.. (gossip rumours)

Btw this gossip too someone name B from Bleed tried to recruited our member ? ckckck...we only 18 please dont recruit :p

my english is bad..hak hak hak (this laugh syle) im using google translate..complain them for my english

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
HOAXXXX!!! - they sent 24 and got 2 But easily recapped hak hak hak, and im killed defence support at recapped village...i dont know about bleed leader or war commander..supported village wich not have church ??? ckckckck...maybe his paladin bring bonfire from old ages .....but still bleed war commander and leader awesome :) i like they style...This is Rumours ...this war because one of they leader falling love with scobi and scoby said....ohhh...no i dont like beast i already have boyfriend its penguin..penguin more cute than a beast.. (gossip rumours)

Btw this gossip too someone name B from Bleed tried to recruited our member ? ckckck...we only 18 please dont recruit :p

my english is bad..hak hak hak (this laugh syle) im using google translate..complain them for my english

Penguin?? whos penguin?? dam stef i thought i was the one (and not a beast either!! :(

must be my blonde hair and blue eys :(