THE, pro or foolish.

DeletedUser

We decided this fight isnt worth continuing BBS, I told you we pulled out of the coalition (if you can call it that) and followed our own desires, your the one who tried to push us into continuing warring against BD and THE, you did so with empty promises as you have done this entire time. how many nukes did boo loose on taking 2 villages from pinkie again ? i just wonder.
Anyways, dont you think its time to stop hyping over every damn thing THE and BD does ? i belive its time you looked somewhere else. If you ask me this is pure jealousy.

I promised boo!'s help if you remember and that was it. And boo! has actually done more damage to BD then any other tribe who was part of the coalition. Despite being furthest away and the last tribe to enter it. So we made no empty promises to you. We helped and still are fighting them.

Infact im sure the stats are a testiment to us helping fight the BD war with you.

This is your only successfull nobling of BD

Pabloboy 4 (350|474) K438,871rand4747 [BD]Pabloboy [K24]22nd March 2009 - 20:40:41

How can you really expect to win a war you were too afraid to fight back.

INSO also was under attack and saying it needed help. I pushed for you to fight back so we could help more. Coordinated attacks on Pinkie Winkie ect.. All of which you refused. Coordinated attacks were more likely to do more damage than each tribe doing its own thing. But you refused each time. How can you blame us for that.

I offered some support, and only 1 request was made from a player furthest away from us and it wasn't for the BD war. If you don't ask you don't get.

Don't complain to boo! because your tribe failed at hitting back or coordinating attacks. Thats not our problem, that is yours.

No empty promises were made, we tried to help you. We got involved and tried to help you, we held up our promises. You failed to fight back, you lost. Thats not boo!'s fault.

As for wasting nukes. Most nukes that hit Pinkie Winkie returned home safely, but thankyou for your concern.

DeletedUser

We said all this time, we're not a premade tribe, barring a couple of us. Seriously, how long is it going to take you to understand this? We recruited some good quality players, rather then "hiring" twice as many crappy players like Boo! Having a more selective recruitment proccess is a bad thing?

And another thing. The word is recruiting. Hiring implies we're paying for the villages, and that they are on a temporary basis. Though, I guess that is the correct word to use for Boo!, seeing as they don't seem to keep their members for very long.

Well this is the first i've seen of THE saying they aren't a premade. I will take your word for it and admit i was wrong, thought really we both are right since we agree.

boo! aren't hiring for villages, and we keep the players around. All we ask is for activity and for them to join in on attacks. boo! have a slightly more open hiring, thats cause we mainly focus on players who would join in on attacks rather than points. Boo! are the number one attackers and this proves what we have in place works. most villages nobled, number one ODA.

DeletedUser

you approached me AFTER we had already made other arrengments, i for one cant remember boo! actually helping in this war exept in the end, before that all i can remember are big words and horrible pnp.

Lets put that aside and focus on you approching me in the end like i said, i told you clearly then that INSO where no longer warring BD, i actually had to tell you 4 times i belive.

Yes you threw alot of nukes at pinkie, but managed to only take 2 villages. how many enobles can boo! say they have, compared to INSO that is.

INSO where the only one left in a joke of a coalition, one tribe relocated, 1 tribe tried to Backstab us, the rest i dont even know where is now.

in the end INSO held off 2 of the powerhouses, and you dare tell me that INSO where a bunch of ragtags....

this discussion is over for me, until you can provide some real facts.

And yes i told you there where no winning side in this for INSO, and it wouldnt have been in the long term.

DeletedUser

*sigh*

I'll throw in my 2 cents I guess, even though I already know that BBS and his new apprentice PineapplePizza won't read it and just continue to post like they actually know what's going on...

When you hear the phrase "INSO was inactive", it's not exactly what you would think it is. Their leadership, also play on W13. Playing two worlds competitively is hard enough, but leading two top tribes on different worlds is near impossible. They were already Rank 1 on W13, and had a good thing going over there. We contacted them, and allowed their good, active members to apply to us. BD did the same for players in their area. Yes, the leadership joined us too, but guess what, they get to take a break from leading in this world now and focus on just kicking ass! Pretty simple and a lot less time-consuming...

And thanks spleen for pointing out the number of tribe changes. After reading the first post I was going to do exactly that, because it clearly explains why we have capped less villages than boo!.

And as to your initial accusation, "THE hires for points!!111!!OMGZ!!", I'll openly admit that we do. We also "hire" for OD, activity, loyalty, commitment, skill, and adaptability. Should I expect 6 more thread opening soon about the other qualities that THE looks for in their recruits?

This is the whole reason we opened the [Health News!] thread... was so people could post there and not open silly topics and look... silly. :)

DeletedUser

boo! was left in the coalition and trying to offer help, all of which was rejected.

As for conquers we had 9. Yes this wasnt a lot, but we were furthest away and you and the rest of the coalition refused to attack with us. We are only now just getting involved.

You start saying boo! never helped, yet we were the tribe doing a lot of the attacks on BD and you had help just refused it.

As for INSO, i have mails from the other leaders that said otherwise. But i had been asking from the start for coordinated attacks. Infact that is the first thing i tried to organise when boo! joined up, but you refused, Not us.

You chose to fight 2 tribes alone, We tried to help but you turned us down.

Telling boo! they never did any work and just made empty promises is a joke, coming form a tribe that refused to attack and sat back defending.

DeletedUser92

INSO fought well. There's no doubt about that. Not a bit.

BBS, you acted almost like you were INSO's diplomat while they fought us, talking up how great they were and how awesome it was to work with them and how screwed we were because we were against them. Then, the minute they realized you were just trying to use them as a proxy to fight us while you sat back and worried about K-westbumblefcck and their leadership decided that it liked ours and wanted to work with us - and applied to our tribe as per standard recruitment policies...

...Oh screw it, this is just gonna go on and on. Dude, INSO never was your puppet as you seem to think so. I'll make you a deal - you keep growing villages in K-Whatever, and when we get there we won't make too big a P&P mess out of how fast we take them. Until then, just sit back and watch as we prove what we're capable of.

Oh, and Spleen; I'd argue we're something of a pre-made. Our leadership, at the very least, consists mostly of THE W8 (if not W1) players. That said, the vast majority of our tribe was recruited on W30, many of whom were literally brand new to the game. Nevertheless, its our ideals that make us prosperous.

DeletedUser

Telling boo! they never did any work and just made empty promises is a joke, coming form a tribe that refused to attack and sat back defending.

They refused to attack, yet they had more caps against THE/BD than any other tribe in your shitty alliance. That statement doesn't add up, but the stats don't lie so you must be wrong.

DeletedUser

*sigh*

I'll throw in my 2 cents I guess, even though I already know that BBS and his new apprentice PineapplePizza won't read it and just continue to post like they actually know what's going on

I never started this topic, so you can stop saying it was me for a start.

INSO merged and you had plans of it for a while with you. Ask dexa i knew about it some time before you announced it, why because i keep myself up to date on your tribe. It was a merge with a split between BD and THE. But noone wanted in on BD surprisingly.

DeletedUser

"you and the rest of the coalition" now that truly amaze me as there is no coalition, there were only INSO.

and "just now getting involved" and you say youv been there the entire time. christ you actually speaks against yourself within a single post.

BBS you knew where we stood, and you still tried to push us into your own direction.

You say you approached the rest of the leadership. Well iv never led INSO, i where merely our self attained spokesman :p

DeletedUser

They refused to attack, yet they had more caps against THE/BD than any other tribe in your shitty alliance. That statement doesn't add up, but the stats don't lie so you must be wrong.

I am on about the BD war.

We have the caps in that war and INSO have got a total of 1. And they joined the coalition before you announced war.

If the alliance was so shitty, what are you doing recruiting them? Oh thats right, becausse your a pile of shit

DeletedUser

"you and the rest of the coalition" now that truly amaze me as there is no coalition, there were only INSO.

and "just now getting involved" and you say youv been there the entire time. christ you actually speaks against yourself within a single post.

BBS you knew where we stood, and you still tried to push us into your own direction.

You say you approached the rest of the leadership. Well iv never led INSO, i where merely our self attained spokesman :p

red.png
Ourea (236|412) K428,122Ombre de Nuit [BD]williamandmary [boo!]15th Feb 2009 - 14:31:59

Our first conquer over a month ago.

We helped the minute we joined, with attacks on Ombre. Its you who failed too attack early on

We were too far to hit anyone else at that time. Pinkie was the only other guy we could hit but most of us couldn't so we needed help. Help you refused to give.

So we chose to take the longer option of moving into the area before attacking Pinkie Winkie. And you complain it took us a while. Perhaps if you were willing to fight back int eh first place when THE wasn't involved you would have done better.

Its not boo!s fault you failed to attack BD, We tried to help you, but some players just can't be helped

DeletedUser

I never started this topic, so you can stop saying it was me for a start.

INSO merged and you had plans of it for a while with you. Ask dexa i knew about it some time before you announced it, why because i keep myself up to date on your tribe. It was a merge with a split between BD and THE. But noone wanted in on BD surprisingly.

Oh really? If they "merged" with us then why do I have an archive full of applications from their members? We only accepted maybe 1/3rd of the ones who applied too... Doesn't a merge mean that we invite ALL, or at the very least, MOST of the active players?

BD took in 2 ex-INSO members, and it could be argued that they have a stricter recruitment policy than us, or that INSO members were just better positioned geographically to join THE instead. Either way, we work together so in reality it wouldn't matter which tribe got what.

spleen mage

Oh, and Spleen; I'd argue we're something of a pre-made. Our leadership, at the very least, consists mostly of THE W8 (if not W1) players. That said, the vast majority of our tribe was recruited on W30, many of whom were literally brand new to the game. Nevertheless, its our ideals that make us prosperous.

If I remember correctly, there was about 6 of us who planned to join the world. There's a fine line I guess between a group of friends joining a world, and a premade, but I don't think the amount of us constitutes us being one. After all (and here is where I believe the key difference is), we always planned on recruiting other members, while premades tend to stick largely with the players they started out with, and tend to recruit once their player base starts to thin.

We have the caps in that war and INSO have got a total of 1. And they joined the coalition before you announced war.

If the alliance was so shitty, what are you doing recruiting them? Oh thats right, becausse your a pile of shit

As always, BBS makes a well educated, sensible post, without resorting to flaming.

Just because an alliance is bad (it was), it doesn't mean it doesn't have good members in it. Same works with tribes; Just because Boo! is a useless tribe, it doesn't mean even they have some good members!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Heh, I wasn't insulting the tribes in your alliance, or the players. I was attempting to insult the way you all worked together as an alliance, but apparently you took it personally. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

As always, you make excellent posts calling us and our allies shit, then flame anyone who calls you shit.

I think the post at the beginning showed who is recruitng the most points. Perhapos you should take a look at that.

boo! might not be respected by you, but thats only because we decided to war your ally and you. If we are all a pile of crap then we wouldn't be where we are. And our ODA and ODD scores show we are doing some work

DeletedUser

INSO fought well. There's no doubt about that. Not a bit.

BBS, you acted almost like you were INSO's diplomat while they fought us, talking up how great they were and how awesome it was to work with them and how screwed we were because we were against them. Then, the minute they realized you were just trying to use them as a proxy to fight us while you sat back and worried about K-westbumblefcck and their leadership decided that it liked ours and wanted to work with us - and applied to our tribe as per standard recruitment policies...

Its not directed at me but i would like to answer it. Use INSO, really. We backed them in the forum, gave them our word. We stuck to it, at the start we couldn't help much, but we have since got 700k in k43 and we getting close to be able to help them like we promised. boo! has had set back due to other tribes, we are fighting on three fronts. I think we were doing alright, we would have came through with what we said we would do, we just needed more time. We attacked, we offered support. All we got back was, "your not coming through with your promise, your not helping" then when we got into k43 we got was"your taking over our continent". We couldn't win, they wanted us to clear and let them noble. That isn't fair, we clear, we noble.

Now INSO jumped, they said we didn't help enough. Look at BD's ODD, i'm sure we contributed to that. I'd say we did as much as =FS= and INSO.

DeletedUser

boo! might not be respected by you, but thats only because we decided to war your ally and you. If we are all a pile of crap then we wouldn't be where we are. And our ODA and ODD scores show we are doing some work

boo! would be more respected by me if they had a forum prescence that was respectable...

sorry BBS, Tribalhitman, Dragonwarriors and now pineapplepizza, but you would do your tribe a favour if you stayed off PnP...

DeletedUser

at what given point did INSO tell you to clear anything for us ? when did we tell you to stay out of the continent ?

INSO jumped ? INSO merely found out that, "why the hell bother" we found a common ground instead of working with boo! and the asswipe tribes in the coalition, we decided to work with players of our own standard.

Thats easy to understand, wouldnt you think ?

DeletedUser

boo! would be more respected by me if they had a forum prescence that was respectable...

sorry BBS, Tribalhitman, Dragonwarriors and now pineapplepizza, but you would do your tribe a favour if you stayed off PnP...

I say the same thing, to be honest my PnP isn't that bad is it? I mean i posted some stats, i'd say i am tiny bit above the level of the other players you mentioned.