THE, pro or foolish.

spleen mage

As always, you make excellent posts calling us and our allies shit, then flame anyone who calls you shit.

I think the post at the beginning showed who is recruitng the most points. Perhapos you should take a look at that.

boo! might not be respected by you, but thats only because we decided to war your ally and you. If we are all a pile of crap then we wouldn't be where we are. And our ODA and ODD scores show we are doing some work

Let me rip apart your post.

- Points recruited? All that shows is we recruit better quality players then you. You have twice as many recruits as us, which is the figure that matters if we're discussing "recruit whoring". That shows us you just recruit awful players.

- Our ODD is better then yours, as is our total OD.

- ODA and ODD is measured by what players achieved while in the tribe. That means that any players you recruited, then later kicked, who got ODA during that time, is counted for Boo!'s score. Now, work out ODA divided by number of recruits. You will find ours is much, much, much, higher then yours. Same for ODD

- Boo! is not disrespected for deciding to war us. INSO warred us, we respected them. Even Idiots, for the most part. Boo is disrespected, because their leadership and forum presence is awful. Pizzahutbooguy admitted your forum presence was terrible. As did your other lackey, DragonWeiner. If your own tribe don't respect you, how is anybody else supposed too? You were voted one of the worst forum users by the majority of people. Have you not got the hint?

Need your ass handed to you any more?

DeletedUser

BBS, you acted almost like you were INSO's diplomat while they fought us, talking up how great they were and how awesome it was to work with them and how screwed we were because we were against them. Then, the minute they realized you were just trying to use them as a proxy to fight us while you sat back and worried about K-westbumblefcck and their leadership decided that it liked ours and wanted to work with us - and applied to our tribe as per standard recruitment policies

You actually have no idea what your talking about.

INSO and that sat back while we fought the BD war, weve been hitting BD more than INSO ever has. INSO tried to sit back and defend, they never fought this war.

As for my puppet, i never tried anything with them. I look forward to going through them to reach you and well see how long you last.

Lets face it you just recruited a pile of meat shields.

When they lose i look forward to tehm blaming your allies for making an empty promise

DeletedUser

at what given point did INSO tell you to clear anything for us ? when did we tell you to stay out of the continent ?

INSO jumped ? INSO merely found out that, "why the hell bother" we found a common ground instead of working with boo! and the asswipe tribes in the coalition, we decided to work with players of our own standard.

Thats easy to understand, wouldnt you think ?

I included =FS= into my last post, they were messages from them. I just put them with INSO since they are also in your continent. We gave both of you everything we could offer, our troops, our support. Now you have left, we put our necks on the line for what? To help out your old tribe and you'd get a contient, we would get a small level of security with the tribes closing in around us. Both of you sold us out from our point of view, now to top it off. We have to fight the players we tried to protect.
I don't think anyone can live up to your high standards.

DeletedUser

You actually have no idea what your talking about.

INSO and that sat back while we fought the BD war, weve been hitting BD more than INSO ever has. INSO tried to sit back and defend, they never fought this war. maybe because most of their war was focussing on their major borders they held with THE, unlike boo! who doesnt hold a real border with anyone they declare on

As for my puppet, i never tried anything with them. I look forward to going through them to reach you and well see how long you last. how many times did you claim their stats as yours:icon_rolleyes:

Lets face it you just recruited a pile of meat shields.

When they lose i look forward to tehm blaming your allies for making an empty promise

Answers in bold

DeletedUser

you can blame that one on BBS pine, hes the one who has been pushing as hard as he could for a coalition, then he pushes as hard as he could to get inso to dance his way, when we refused he commanded attacks on pinke, you wasted alot of troops there wich you could have used for a better purpose.

I told BBS that INSO where out of the BD war before you guys commenced attacks on Pinkie.. dont blame INSO for your leaders bad jugdements...

DeletedUser

you can blame that one on BBS pine, hes the one who has been pushing as hard as he could for a coalition, then he pushes as hard as he could to get inso to dance his way, when we refused he commanded attacks on pinke, you wasted alot of troops there wich you could have used for a better purpose.

I told BBS that INSO where out of the BD war before you guys commenced attacks on Pinkie.. dont blame INSO for your leaders bad jugdements...

Well we asked for fakes, not nukes. Just something to help stretch pinkies troops. Not much in my eyes. What else could we have attacked? Ltorres50? Pinkie and ltorres are the two players who are closest to us. We imagine ltorres is stacked and pinkies activity was up and down. Which way you look at it pinkie is the better option in our eyes.
Who would you have use the troops on? If you were in our position.

DeletedUser

i will try to say this one last time, I told BBS that we were out of the war, before you launched at pinkie. therefor bbs knew we wouldnt launch anything at all. therefor you should have backed out aswell, still BBS commanded attacks. like i said not our fault but your own.

DeletedUser92

Seriously, there's no point in discussing this until Boo! has a border with THE.

Then, Boo! can call us cheaters because they won't have a chance in hell of beating us. Plain and simple. BBS, at some point you need to stop making excuses - THE is a better tribe than yours, and when the time comes we'll be more than happy to prove it.

DeletedUser

Seriously, there's no point in discussing this until Boo! has a border with THE.

Then, Boo! can call us cheaters because they won't have a chance in hell of beating us. Plain and simple. BBS, at some point you need to stop making excuses - THE is a better tribe than yours, and when the time comes we'll be more than happy to prove it.

I needed a good laugh, thanks Jpohlman. THE are better than boo! lol to funny. I don't think he called you cheaters either. But we will play along.

DeletedUser

I needed a good laugh, thanks Jpohlman. THE are better than boo! lol to funny.

I'm gonna keep this in my signature so I can find it easily after we beat you. Granted, you'll probably have exited this world by then so it won't bring as much satisfaction as it would if you stay, but still...

DeletedUser

Me personally? or boo!

Well thanks about the sig, its quite an honour.

DeletedUser

Me personally? or boo!

Well thanks about the sig, its quite an honour.

I was talking about boo!. But since you're a member of boo! (I assume), you're included too.

Which account are you playing now? Or do you choose to hide behind an alias?

DeletedUser

INSO also was under attack and saying it needed help. I pushed for you to fight back so we could help more. Coordinated attacks on Pinkie Winkie ect.. All of which you refused. Coordinated attacks were more likely to do more damage than each tribe doing its own thing. But you refused each time. How can you blame us for that.

im sorry to intervene... i just cant not say this! you the leader of BOO!! were telling somebody else to do a co-ordinated attack agsint pinky?

can you follow ur own advice?

and im out...

DeletedUser

TWstats shows OD scores of the current members in the tribe.

THE said:
OD Rank: 1. (23,758,743 score)
OD Attack Rank: 1. (18,431,976 score)
OD Defense Rank: 2. (5,326,767 score)

boo! said:
OD Rank: 4. (16,402,466 score)
OD Attack Rank: 3. (13,581,485 score)
OD Defense Rank: 10. (2,820,981 score)

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

read the first few responses...then decided to post and explain how retarded you people are...

so...

if boo's players had not been in boo...

and had instead gone solo, then ALL joined boo.

they would still have the same points...altho...the nobles would not have been done as a tribe...

oh my...their twstats wouldn't look good :( I guess they should care alot about that...

examples??

BpegeH
- look at his twstats page...got nearly all his villages lonewolfing it. I know this for a fact because he wouldn't join What? and shortly after he joined Pallydiots, he left (because callum is a [sarcasm]GENIUS[/sarcasm]).
Joining THE, his conquer stats weren't included for their tribe :( oh my. However, it still took the effort, and when THE realized he was such a good player, they wanted him. darn, I guess THE should stop recruiting good players.

puiupuiu & aco.mne
Both from What? both top10 What? players before P~ took it out. Allies with THE for the NEA war. THE recognizes good players from their ALLIES, and takes them in once their tribe goes sour. Damn, I guess THE should stop supporting its allies too. BD, sucks to be you, but it looks like being allies means we just watch you get slaughtered in your time of need.

capische? THE picked up the active, skilled INSO players. If they turn out to be bad acquisitions (lots of yellow-dots in a month), they'll be cut and devoured from within - I PROMISE. If they DIDN'T recruit the good players around them, what would be the point of BEING a tribe?

I love dispelling ignorance and idiocy, but sometimes it's just so hard with stubborn people...let the flames begin - it will just prove my point.

~F

DeletedUser

damn I leave the world for a few days and all hell breaks loose

lol

bigbadsanta you make it sound like INSO sat back and did not fight at all here

I my self sent out nukes and nobles at a few players, some with more success then others but fought we did. I had a nice little battle group that worked well together on their given target and almost had that player gone when I left =P

True we made more progress with THE then we did BD but with my account I was apart of a planned attack on Pinkie and after clearing and nobling the village I claimed all the other players that were suppose to be attacking suddenly went very quite! Got to keep that village for 1 whole hours, yes was crappy but as I was out the door I did not care too much =P

There are THE players I know INSO rimmed or came close to rimming before this merger was put in place.

INSO as a tribe knew fighting on both sides and a core of 10 or so active players was not going to cut it. So all decided a merge would be best for all and be in tribes that showed good fighting skills and good player to work with. There were a few players there could have lead INSO yes but made more sense to merge then burning the candle at both ends.

I wish all my former INSO team mates good luck with there new homes and have a great game. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

chivalrous knight

LOL.....it is always a wonderful reading from JP's posting, post base on statistic and "facts" :)

Honestly, i had seen it all in JP and THE style of play...and among all the top tribes in TW world, THE under JP always consist an aura of "Nobility" in it, they employ diplomacy and negotiation in their dealing, but always honour their "words" if anyone able to gain one from them, and they always give you a chance to grow and prove yourself.

Most importantly, THE seems to always choose a worthy opponent to fight, and their war always gain some high profile. They don't take pride in warring small and nameless tribes.. In fact, the no 1 tribe in W32 seems to pride themselves very much by declaring "war" on 21 small and unknown tribes, amazingly, lots of players seem to praise them lots for doing that.

In my response to this thread, i will say that THE is always noble and honourable in their war efforts, they even spend their time explaining their tactics and actions to the critics and not simply comment such as "because we are better":)

DeletedUser

aaa looked at that for one second, thought

WHO CARES ABOUT THAT???