THE

54 members
top 40 7.015.449
total points 7.588.324
average points 140.524

Total conquers 774
Total villages 988

988 - 774 = 214 - (members) 54 = 160 villages

160 x 7.680 (average points per village village) = 1228800 points gained through hiring.

boo!

58 members
top 40 6.031.637
total points 7.203.738
average points 124.202

total conquers 908
total villages 991

991 - 908 = 83 - (members) 58 = 25 villages

25 x 7.269 (average points per village village) = 181725 points through hiring.

The tribe noblings only show what was nobled after the players joined the tribes not what they nobled before, so in which case these stats are true. The points in question were gained by players out side of THE and boo! so i've put it down to hiring. How else can the magical villages apear?

So to THE, you know i keep going on about how you told your best members from world 8 who are under aliases, to wait until they have more than the average points. Is this statement true? Or is the real mass hiring tribe THE?

boo! for number 1, the reason i looked into this is when boo! caught up to THE, THE hired a couple of top players i.e "the rim is mine", then boo! were 300k behind THE the other day and THE merged with INSO. They just keep on hiring to stay on top.

Though if you minus the points gained through hiring THE are still on top. But in the points gained through hiring stats it should go something like the following. least first of course.
BD
boo!
HAM!!!
THE
TWC

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i wouldnt call it that, THE and BD fought against INSO on the wrong terms, INSO fought with inactivity problems, so WE applied to THE and BD, not the other around.

Next time you wanna throw accusations then for the love of god get your info right.

DeletedUser

I never said why you merged, i said the merge will keep THE on top, hopefully for the short term.
I know the problems in INSO, but as you said INSO were inactive. So why did THE hire players who struggle to log on. Lets face it, INSO would have lost so THE hand no reason to hire INSO players.

DeletedUser

INSO would have lost ? again please either think before you write or gtfo, INSO had problems with inactivity yes, did THE and BD recruit the entire tribe ? no!

THE granted some of INSO's top players to come there, and BD granted some of INSO's great players located down there to join them...

the only thing you have done here, is making a fool of yourself.

DeletedUser

i wouldnt call it that, THE and BD fought against INSO on the wrong terms, INSO fought with inactivity problems, so WE applied to THE and BD, not the other around.

Next time you wanna throw accusations then for the love of god get your info right.

pizza actually just brought up some good stats although not completely correct it does show whos hiring the most points.

But his question is also good. If INSO are so bad at logging in and working together why does THE want them. If they couldn't fight a war in INSO what makes them good for THE?

DeletedUser92

I mean...There's a point here, but its pretty hazy.

Point is, yes, we recently did decide to lift our 45-player-maximum in the anticipation either of some further retirements or simply solidifying our positions. So, we're a bit large in terms of our player count. That said, we let these new people in as a special case, and will not be recruiting for a very long time.

In short - your villages may join us, you probably will not. ;)

DeletedUser

How?

You just said THE and BD hired some of the active players, well some of the decent active players. The rest aren't worth it being either inactive or not good enough to make the cut. Since what, 10 members have joined. Maybe more or less i haven't looked into it. I'm sure BD and THE could have taken out the 10 decent active players and then just walked through the inactive and weaker players. Oh wait, the inactive players could have taken out BD and THE. Yeah i'm making a fool of myself for pointing it out.

DeletedUser

pizza actually just brought up some good stats although not completely correct it does show whos hiring the most points.

But his question is also good. If INSO are so bad at logging in and working together why does THE want them. If they couldn't fight a war in INSO what makes them good for THE?

The inactivity iirc was primarily with the leadership, not the playerbase...

DeletedUser

I belive i answered that in my previous post BBS.

You never answered the part about if you couldn't fight THE/BD what makes you able to fight in THE/BD.

You were the guy telling us you can't win and won't fight

THE, pro or foolish?

I have it on good authority that they are in fact professional fools =]

DeletedUser

The players you took just happen to have been the leaders of INSO. If they were inactive then that wasnt a good move.

DeletedUser

I'm sure they could have got some other players to lead it? what it takes 1-4 players to run a tribe, 1 duke and 2-3 barons.

DeletedUser

We decided this fight isnt worth continuing BBS, I told you we pulled out of the coalition (if you can call it that) and followed our own desires, your the one who tried to push us into continuing warring against BD and THE, you did so with empty promises as you have done this entire time. how many nukes did boo loose on taking 2 villages from pinkie again ? i just wonder.
Anyways, dont you think its time to stop hyping over every damn thing THE and BD does ? i belive its time you looked somewhere else. If you ask me this is pure jealousy.

spleen mage

WE'RE NOT "HIRING" ANY VILLAGES!!!!!!!

They're free, you see.

DeletedUser

I'm sure they could have got some other players to lead it? what it takes 1-4 players to run a tribe, 1 duke and 2-3 barons.

our choice is our choice.

i dont question your actions, so do not put your nose where it doesnt belong.

DeletedUser

our choice is our choice.

i dont question your actions, so do not put your nose where it doesnt belong.

Do you have a co-player? I was told you did. I'm sure you and your friend could have run it. Two of the four already, or you could have ran away. INSO are so great, really. They refused to fight back, they were inactive and no one wanted to run it. Just jumped as soon as you were offered a safety line. I don't know which is worse, INSO or the fact BD and THE struggled against you.

spleen mage

Oh by the way, just to put an end to this stupid thread.

THE: Tribe changes: 123
Boo: Tribe Changes: 272

Total conquers, I believe, tallys the amount of caps ever taken while in the tribe. The reason why you are ahead by such an amount in your mythical stats, is you have had over twice as many tribe changes as us. Thus the caps from members you have recruited, then kicked, still count. True, that doesn't account for the points, but so what? Just because we choose to wait 'till later on in game, and recruit players who have proved themselves, rather then recruiting everything in sight; is that such a bad thing?

Even looking at the tribe changes, it's a bit rich to criticise THE for recruiting. Perhaps we just attract a better quality of member. Or perhaps our tribe is more enjoyable, so we actually keep our members. Of course, you've chosen to go down the route of recruiting everything around you, a viable strategy I suppose, but it's not for all of us.

So, congratulations. You found some stats that prove Boo! is even more of a recruit whoring tribe then previously thought.

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh by the way, just to put an end to this stupid thread.

THE: Tribe changes: 123
Boo: Tribe Changes: 272

Total conquers, I believe, tallys the amount of caps ever taken while in the tribe. The reason why you are ahead by such an amount in your mythical stats, is you have had over twice as many tribe changes as us. Thus the caps from members you have recruited, then kicked, still count. True, that doesn't account for the points, but so what? Just because we choose to wait 'till later on in game, and recruit players who have proved themselves, rather then recruiting everything in sight; is that such a bad thing?

Even looking at the tribe changes, it's a bit rich to criticise THE for recruiting. Perhaps we just attract a better quality of member. Or perhaps our tribe is more enjoyable, so we actually keep our members. Of course, you've chosen to go down the route of recruiting everything around you, a viable strategy I suppose, but it's not for all of us.

So, congratulations. You found some stats that prove Boo! is even more of a recruit whoring tribe then previously thought.

Have a nice day!

Maybe, but if you look at the tribe changes THE have always managed to hire the high point players. Mainly because of your forum presence, BBS and DW don't do boo! justice.
THE is over rated, you aren't then same players from w8, you might have 5 ,10 or maybe 15. But mostly you hired.

spleen mage

Maybe, but if you look at the tribe changes THE have always managed to hire the high point players. Mainly because of your forum presence, BBS and DW don't do boo! justice.
THE is over rated, you aren't then same players from w8, you might have 5 ,10 or maybe 15. But mostly you hired.

We said all this time, we're not a premade tribe, barring a couple of us. Seriously, how long is it going to take you to understand this? We recruited some good quality players, rather then "hiring" twice as many crappy players like Boo! Having a more selective recruitment proccess is a bad thing?

And another thing. The word is recruiting. Hiring implies we're paying for the villages, and that they are on a temporary basis. Though, I guess that is the correct word to use for Boo!, seeing as they don't seem to keep their members for very long.

Last edited: