THE, pro or foolish.

DeletedUser

You're an idiot. "Knew" is a word, look it up. "New" wouldn't even fit properly in that sentence.

lol

Before I was dismissed by him in boo!, I told him he was a moron, but he wouldn't believe it. I didn't understand how he couldn't believe it, it's obvious in anything hitman says.

Anyway, THE > boo!

boo! has poor leadership, no teamwork, literally mass recruiters, more than half the tribe has never posted a single thing in the forums, and has leaders who post like retards on the forums. I'm assuming THE is the complete opposite of boo!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyway, THE > boo!

boo! has poor leadership, no teamwork, literally mass recruiters, more than half the tribe has never posted a single thing in the forums, and has leaders who post like retards on the forums. I'm assuming THE is the complete opposite of boo!

Assumptions Assumptions my dear friend.

DeletedUser

lol

Before I was dismissed by him in boo!, I told him he was a moron, but he wouldn't believe it. I didn't understand how he couldn't believe it, it's obvious in anything hitman says.

Anyway, THE > boo!

You were a baron.

You attempted to break our diplomacy over and over

We refused to let you, but you did anyway, so you got dismissed.

boo! has diplomacy for a reason and we won't let you break it.

DeletedUser

BBS, you've been pressuring EreVos to jump on us.

Now what account did you play in THE W8?

I havent asked EreVos to hit THE. So your information is wrong.

Why would i ask EreVos to hit THE when we arent fighting you at the moment.

DeletedUser

to slow them down? That seemed to be what you wanted the coalition to do with us.

DeletedUser

I havent asked EreVos to hit THE. So your information is wrong.

Why would i ask EreVos to hit THE when we arent fighting you at the moment.

You don't get to ask any more questions until you answer mine.

What account did you play in THE W8?

DeletedUser

EreVos are our allies, but we have not and are not attempting to get them to hit THE. This is all talk from THE.

And again you ignore the question. It leads me to believe that you were lying, and are now trying to stall for time and hope people just forget about it.

And no, we have no problem with EreVos. But when one of their members comes to me and says boo! is trying to get them to join the war against THE and BD, what am I supposed to think?

DeletedUser476

EreVos are our allies, but we have not and are not attempting to get them to hit THE. This is all talk from THE.

I find this guy hard to believe. Reading some of his posts I'm just thinking - is this really the sort of leadership that W30 has to offer? How has this created even a semi-good tribe? I'm not worried for THE about the war that will one day be. Those poor boo! members must be sitting in their chairs thinking their leader, nay, knowing their leader is about as competent as Wily Coyote.

I just wish I could still see the THE forums - I don't doubt that there's a "BBS - HAHAHAHAHA" thread in there somewhere, if not an entire forum devoted to defacing his every word.

Oh, by the way, I'm a neutral party here :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yea we have a forum for EXACTLY that! It's quite amusing reading it :p

Forgot to write, i'm TRIM :)