Rejected The Problem with Pay to Win Players

drevil1

Reaction score
The elephant in the room, or 'elephants' in all the worlds. I think we all agree are the Pay 2 Win Players.
As a Premium Player myself, I accept the advantage this gives me and understand that INNO subscription benefits us all.
Unfortunately, unless monitored money corrupts many things when it is not controlled, and this can be seen in the battle of skill versus resources.
Especially with the introduction of the premium resource market, has tipped the Game into a market-based game whereas it used to be skill-based.
The result is that there is NO longer an equal playing field - Class rule has taken over, the Wealthy, Middle Class, Farmers.

Here are some of the changes and ideas that I think should be brought in

1. Couples legitimately sharing the same IP address should be allowed to work together - on the basis, there are so many ways for ordinary players to run multiple accounts via VPN, the inability for couples to play together using separate accounts should be allowed.

2. With OD, ODA being visible for players, so there should be a "PP" calculator added so that all players can see are they playing against someone of skill or are they just splashing the cash. I would go one step further that the PP ratio, e.g the higher the PP ratio adversely effect's the morale and luck of that person, on top of size difference.

3. That there should be specific Skill Worlds, where P2W benefits do not exist - it would still include the basics of Premium Players, but the market does not exist, and that the ability to speed up the process of the building does not exist.

4. That we improve the ability of tribes to work in coalitions, wherein the Circular mail includes the option to include Tribal allies players, Dukes or Diplomat. That coalition can elect a Queen or King. Coalitions with better organising tools can counter the P2W players and tribes. On the proviso, P2W PP ration would disallow P2W coalitions being set up or some other mechanism.

5. To set maximum ratio limit of "PP" ranking/ratio in a tribe - so that the same old hacks cannot join and make a mega tribe of play to win players. eg. if
- the total ratio of PP in a tribe reaches a level it either reduces the number of slots/players that tribe can have and
- the tribe is highlighted on the world map if their PP ratio exceeds the average.

MORE to come...............................