The Purge

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

DeletedUser100466

It is for only entertainment proposes and no mockery intended towards any tribe or player.

[spoil]

The Purge

Purge: - to "remove people considered by the group in power to be 'undesirable' from a government, political party, a profession, or from community or society as a whole, often by violent means."

Way back in early October, we at NAM were a group of lost accounts. Found in isolated villages strewn across the north eastern part of Island 77 we banded together under the leadership of Sam. Slowly but surely we cemented our position and started making ourselves at home on the island.

[spoil]
Sales_Cartoons_Call_Center.jpg
[/spoil]

Although we knew we were not the only people living on the island, little did we know, one group we share Island 77 with were an Evil scientific organisation.

For those of you unaware, the DHARMA (Department of Heuristics And Research on Material Applications) Initiative is a scientific research project looking to manipulate scientific laws in order to try delay what they believe to be the end of humanity on Island 77 through manipulating the environment.

[spoil]
Stupid-scientist.jpg
[/spoil]

Although we have been living in uneasy peace with our strange neighbours there have been some skirmishes with us, who they call “The Others”. It seems these deluded scientists will do anything to achieve their goal. This includes:

-Creating research outposts within our territory (546|404 & 546|403) and then having the nerve to scout out our villages from there (below are only a small percentage of examples).
[spoil]
http://en77.tribalwars.net/public_report/d59194036f7d42a2fd2d4ec46fd0ba7d

http://en77.tribalwars.net/public_report/6609cadcdaed8a1e519cdae88e75575d

http://en77.tribalwars.net/public_report/316bd310ac8ef40ddf56fd577328139b

http://en77.tribalwars.net/public_report/7bcc3cbc01647e61f15de960ea0ca180
[/spoil]
These threats are in the midst of being dealt with.

- They have repeatedly sent waves of attackers against a village belonging to Casually Gaming, a member of our survival group who joined us from another island 77 group. (We reckon 150 full nukes, giving him defender of the day a few days in a row).
[spoil]
b564ae00a783a7268a28d8700464fab1.png

07b3423a2c2fda7fcbdca5d424116151.png

591f2a5f35e5afc7b10be9657ca6feb3.png

c59c90121ca1fa7c9621e95bac3f9b95.png

c59c90121ca1fa7c9621e95bac3f9b95.png

[/spoil]
-They recruited members of contra during our war with contra

- They have repeatedly tried to defend enemies of NAM, examples include Master Demander, Faze, cheesecube fighter etc.
[spoil]
aa9ba37002eb4b351b46b2263125f1e9.png

8decb0747ebf235137c0aa5dd80897c8.png

[/spoil]

Here some images from their own forum for amusement

[spoil]
screenshot_88.png

screenshot_89.png
[/spoil]
- There have also been rumours they have tried to turn us against our invaluable allies RoyalE and vice versa. Luckily both RoyalE and NAM value our friendship too much to allow their poisonous words to affect us.

As you can see, the Dharma Initiative has gone too far. They have prodded us for too long and we shall not lie down and take it. The Dharma Initiative have repeatedly violated our trust and we at NAM have been quiet for too long. We have decided to purge them from world 77.
We would appreciate that nobody attempts to aid or hide these accounts, unless you wish to face the same fate.

-A Spoons Production

TL:DR
Dharma is full douches
Dharma Sucks
Nam declares on Dharma
Dharma will fall
Lost is shit.
We are the supa pawa!
[spoil]
screenshot_155.png

screenshot_157.png

screenshot_158.png

screenshot_159.png

[/spoil][/spoil]

[video=youtube_share;IBY29rBlkbc]http://youtu.be/IBY29rBlkbc[/video]

athalie28

heh Let's try to make this entertaining for everybody. And yes, thanks for caring and helping me get back to real life. Think it was about time.

DeletedUser

You could just go along with the theme and say you need more living space.

DeletedUser

Hay wait a minute here! For days I have been told "on the externals" NAM would turn on their allies. :icon_sad: Now I have to move all my troops around

DeletedUser108039

Ah! i missed the declare messages oh well heres a little rhyme for Stew

There was a young lad called stew,
Who needed to go to the loo.
He pulled down his pants,
No toilet roll? he took a chance,
And covered himself with poo.

But it wasn't just poo on him,
Which happened a lot at his gym.
He was shit at TW,
Just barbs that he grew,
That guy who DJ did rim.

DeletedUser

Hay wait a minute here! For days I have been told "on the externals" NAM would turn on their allies. :icon_sad: Now I have to move all my troops around

Just wait and see. NAM is a bit late on this feeding frenzy... and they share only a small border with Dharma to begin with. Don't expect this move to be anything more than political.

DeletedUser100466

Just wait and see. NAM is a bit late on this feeding frenzy... and they share only a small border with Dharma to begin with. Don't expect this move to be anything more than political.
“They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work.”

-william s burroughs

DeletedUser

Oh lord, this will be a massacre

Like it isn't already? RoyalE is plowing through Dharma... I'm not sure what the point of NAM's declaration even was, other than attempting to show solidarity with RoyalE. Its not like RoyalE needs the help at all right now. Half of Dharma is inactive, and the other half seems to be throwing in the towel.
At this point its like declaring war on the great barbarian tribe. It sounds cool... but its not like they're going to fight back at all.

DocJunior25

Interesting that they wait till the tribe is hemorrhaging villages to royale and civil and various other tribes to declare war on them is Nam ever going to have a war where they arent just being scavengers