The Purge

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

Michael Corleone.

I know Mathias will be posting here soon with screenshots and such. I know screenshots have made their way on skype to people so some have seen it for themselves. Feel free to call it an excuse, fact was it was breached. Now with that being said, I think we all knew this would be a fight we would not win from the get-go so there are zero issues with admitting defeat.

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser42044

Working on what ? You have the proof or not ? Or you forging it ?

Michael Corleone.

I can't tell if you really are this stupid. He is working on a new thread for them. Forged? PLENTY of people have seen the screenshots from gyzao on skype. The more you respond the more I think you did have at least some knowledge of this foul play.

DeletedUser

Working on what ? You have the proof or not ? Or you forging it ?

You really are being a jerk about this whole situation, I'm sure they are just doing up a proper post about it and making sure with the mods what ok to post etc.

DeletedUser42044

Is it so hard to post screenshot ? Sure I would answer to posts when we are been mentioned and suspected for this crap at first place. If you have real proof that I or anyone in RoyalE did anything unlegal you are always free to report us to TW support team.

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

Yes, Mathias has been checking with mods to see what was okay to post and what was not as this is a touchy subject with forum rules. Read them sometime.

DeletedUser42044

Insults are also not allowed but I am sure you are not asking admins for permition when you calling me stupid , foul or whatever..

DeletedUser

Insults are also not allowed but I am sure you are not asking admins for permition when you calling me stupid , foul or whatever..

81488-cartman-whateva-I-do-what-I-wa-Afgy.gif

DeletedUser

You know in a Skype chat we discussed that you and chase may have some sort of relation...

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
The timing is what makes RoyalE suspcious I suppose, but looking at the map... After Pork u Pine the next in line was Basher, and he was already being hit quite hard before someone else logged into his account. The ones who started hitting after those log-ins... Were NAM.

Not pointing any fingers of course, just saying.
Krieger isn't defending himself on these forums that well, but who says he has to?

Regardless of who it was, I won't send anymore trains for now. My co might though o0 I'm just going to bed.