The Push King

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Unfortunately not, as it seems that this policy was indeed updated a while back and for some reason I missed that.
We were previously instructed to direct player complaints to the officially published contact info but it's possible that this new internal info was distributed during our merge and thus didn't get through or I simply missed it by mistake; either way it's my mistake, my bad, and please accept my sincere apology for misleading you like this.
So, your information is correct and up to date and you should follow the information you have gotten.

Thank you for clarifying.

Just to confirm the stance is now that if the players have any concerns about the moderation team for any reason they have no recourse for action? There is nobody to talk to beyond the moderation team that there are concerns about?

Who is there to watch the watchers?

I guess the players will have to start to take matters into their own hands if the system is so fundamentally flawed the moderation team has no oversight or regulatory bodies they need to answer to to any capacity ever.

Good luck with future moderation duties

:)

Deleted User - 848968328

ropey are you hiding on an alt?
Wow there, I'm just simply stating that your leader got rimmed and defeated by XL and is now playing on another account.

I guess Sam is right, you cannot defeat a player who just moves account everytime he gets rimmed.

Deleted User - 848968328

Who is Sam? Our leader is PAUL WALKER? Ropey how dumb are you mate. xD
My bad I forgot family tribe has like 7 leaders, I saw that mail Alexander2007 sent to all the Family core group, so most likely Sam is on that account.

Since Sam got rimmed by XL, that Alexander account started pushing into XL front from like 60hours out. Not a coincidence lol. Imagine taking a top 5 account down to a slump, definitely something a Sam will do.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My bad I forgot family tribe has like 7 leaders, I saw that mail Alexander2007 sent to all the Family core group, so most likely Sam is on that account.

Since Sam got rimmed by XL, that Alexander account started pushing into XL front from like 60hours out. Not a coincidence lol. Imagine taking a top 5 account down to a slump, definitely something a Sam will do.

When has Sam done that before? WHERE ARE THE FACTS. The only fact is that family is 4 LIFE.

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Look idk what youre smoking pal but that mail was FAKE NEWS, alexander is just a good friend of FAMILY who wants to see XL rimmed for all their dishonorable and CHEATING things they do. Its easy to find ghosts lurking when you have a GUILTY CONSCIENCE. Are you a cheater too??? FAMILY does not appreciate CHEATERS AT ALL!!! Stop talking about the mail it was OBVIOUSLY fake!!