The Push King

old.account

blocked
Reaction score
the support staff is obviously corrupt. every single thing being said in the ticket is false and not only that there are multiple players who did the exact same thing that did not get punished. the game is obviously corrupt and a money pit jawjaw is a joke probably multiaccounting and playing on other accoutns like other Cms on other servers who are known cheats. jirki has no control whether being too stupid himself or because inno is a scam of a company. dawolf sucks and lying over and over. googly sucks. liam is cool go liam. fuck the mods bunch of loser cheaters. how do the swedes know of bans within 3 minutes and family know of bans immediately and conicidently bans occur whenever family ops. family ops gets walled and suddenly bans appear for things famiyl did and thats the least worst thing family done. absolute scam hope no one plays this game again

old.account

blocked
Reaction score
so hoodie gets banned and the swedes know within 3 minutes

XL gets bans and family knows within 9 minutes.

there's obviously mod bias this world.

Zenato

Reaction score
Nope. Ever heard of push accounts? The swedes sure have

Yes Swedes are def pushing, hence all their bans. Disregard Groat21, Luke and Luke, .Rekt, Da Trouble, Mr Mayhem etc surely just happened to have close connections to Hoodie players, spawn next to Hoodie and build some nice villages:)

monomentor

Reaction score
so hoodie gets banned and the swedes know within 3 minutes

XL gets bans and family knows within 9 minutes.

there's obviously mod bias this world.

You mean to say that a moderating team that involves Supernova, who all Swedes mention is extra "nice" and "helpful" to them and has shown to be swooning over some of their players, has leaked information about bans to benefit the Swedes & their allies?

Man, I am so shocked.

Next you're going to say that the bans weren't properly investigated either.

Oh wait...

monomentor

Reaction score
@Bygg byar med Mulle Meck

You've portrayed yourself and your squad as honourable, fair players who wouldn't cheat or take advantage of pushing rules. You are all innocent.

We disagree on that, but I'm a fair man, I'm willing to be proven wrong. This is your chance - just tell everyone how you guys knew about these bans mere minutes after they happened.

If some player leaked, fair game. Tell us, show us.
If a mod leaked, tell us, show us. I'm sure we all agree that such a mod needs to be removed.

Just don't come here and say you randomly guessed. Tell us what happened, and you'll forever earn my, and I'm sure many others' respect.

2dumm4kek

Reaction score

You've portrayed yourself and your squad as honourable, fair players who wouldn't cheat or take advantage of pushing rules. You are all innocent.

We disagree on that, but I'm a fair man, I'm willing to be proven wrong. This is your chance - just tell everyone how you guys knew about these bans mere minutes after they happened.

If a mod leaked, tell us, show us. I'm sure we all agree that such a mod needs to be removed.

Just don't come here and say you randomly guessed. Tell us what happened, and you'll forever earn my, and I'm sure many others' respect.

Mesut would notice a barb deleting in .69 seconds.

Bygg byar med Mulle Meck

Reaction score

Hey Monomentor. I do not claim that we are either honourble or fair players. How ever, I do dislike hypocrisy and I think a lot of players are quick to throw awful insult at each other, saying that everyone else is a cheater and that they themselves are the cleanest player ever, despite them breaching several rules.

I do not believe I will earn any respect from you despite what I do, nor do I expect you to believe me cause it does seem like you've already chosen what to believe. But here is a screengrab from our discord the moment we realized. It spread pretty quickly in our chats after that.

56374130f14fe058f6d77740d1782689-png.jpg

Nova

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
You mean to say that a moderating team that involves Supernova, who all Swedes mention is extra "nice" and "helpful" to them and has shown to be swooning over some of their players, has leaked information about bans to benefit the Swedes & their allies?

Man, I am so shocked.

Next you're going to say that the bans weren't properly investigated either.

Oh wait...

As InnoGames staff, being "nice" and "helpful" is a part of my job as community manager - it's called community management.
If you think I'd lower myself to that kind of nonsense after 12 spotless years in the TW team, I suggest you contact my superior at InnoGames HQ in Hamburg directly to get that settled.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As InnoGames staff, being "nice" and "helpful" is a part of my job as community manager - it's called community management.
If you think I'd lower myself to that kind of nonsense after 12 spotless years in the TW team, I suggest you contact my superior at InnoGames HQ in Hamburg directly to get that settled.

Are you going to pay for flights and accommodation?