The Push King

Brutalelite

Reaction score
My ticket was answered quite swiftly but I dont know if anything was done. My area is surrounded with clowns who have gobbled up probably their mates with 0 defense.

also they had a spy in the miniscule tribe I was in feeding information and even kicked a member just before attacks hit so his support would be sent home. Didnt even know that was a thing. These sleezy tactics are in my opinion disgusting.

Elagabalus

Reaction score
As InnoGames staff, being "nice" and "helpful" is a part of my job as community manager - it's called community management.
If you think I'd lower myself to that kind of nonsense after 12 spotless years in the TW team, I suggest you contact my superior at InnoGames HQ in Hamburg directly to get that settled.

Agreed, and you definitely are as the Swedes have demonstrated in plenty of cases.

Exhibit A
HQafkUlMQIWyXkG8jZMGTA.png

It is why the Swedes love her

c484ae0c11f974ad678cf0453b574170.png

Problem is the fact that others do not get treated the same, as in XL trying to explain why they are innocent and the mod in question closing the ticket

This ticket was from before the rule change on where discussing tickets was banned, so technically that rule does not apply to this one

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Agreed, and you definitely are as the Swedes have demonstrated in plenty of cases.

Exhibit A

Problem is the fact that others do not get treated the same, as in XL trying to explain why they are innocent and the mod in question closing the ticket

This ticket was from before the rule change on where discussing tickets was banned, so technically that rule does not apply to this one

Are you accusing the support staff of being racist?

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Are you accusing the support staff of being racist?

looks more like an accusation of inconsistent standards between mods to me

which if true wouldn't literally be racism but the actual effect would be the same in practice as if it were so ultimately whether it is or isn't would just be semantics

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
looks more like an accusation of inconsistent standards between mods to me

which if true wouldn't literally be racism but the actual effect would be the same in practice as if it were so ultimately whether it is or isn't would just be semantics
??????????? This isn't racism or anything close to it or the effects it has on the real world. Go touch grass my dude. :rolleyes:

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
??????????? This isn't racism or anything close to it or the effects it has on the real world. Go touch grass my dude. :rolleyes:

if one mod answers Swedish tickets and has different less harsh standards than the other mods that answer English tickets then how would that not have the same effects as being racist in practice regardless of whether that's the case or not?

no idea whether that's true or not, just saying if it was then the actual effects would be pretty indistinguishable from racism regardless of the intent

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
if one mod answers Swedish tickets and has different less harsh standards than the other mods that answer English tickets then how would that not have the same effects as being racist in practice regardless of whether that's the case or not?

no idea whether that's true or not, just saying if it was then the actual effects would be pretty indistinguishable from racism regardless of the intent

Because the effects of racism are much more severe and tangible. Maybe the mod who answers tickets in swede is just nicer and less strict in general??

Deleted User - 11105474

Mod should have given them least a chance to listen what they say. They shouldn't have closed the ticket, if they did.

I mean players invest so much time in the game, that's the least they can do! Listen! Even though they don't change their decision.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It's a shitshow right now, we will update with what the moderators comes to. I do feel we got tricked into feeling safe by googly when he said we could do it and now we are being treated as liars even though we got the ticket saying he said it was fine.

I can understand how it looks, but moderators have not reached out, they jumped us and banned 5 fl's right away. Who would even let 5 accounts eat villages if we thought it was a possible ban. With the whole queen salt history VERY fresch in out mind (He lost 18/20 villages within 48h and would have been all 20 if we did not stack 2) And i like to point out that our Support team thought that was a FAIR punishment for having sent out troops on a sat account, he got 0 villages himself may i add.

Demand better support, this is just not good enough. It's XL today, could be you when you fight for the world win.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
So heres my cooked take on the situation.

It seems like as of late the rules are being applied like sledgehammers. Some people and/or groups are using the rules against their fellow player when its out of proportion or perspective to do so. There are certain types of people in this world who might find it appropriate to do some of the following and then justify it accordingly

* report children for playing where it says "no ball games" or "keep off the grass" (yes officer, they have other places they can play in)
* shove endangered wild animals into small metal cages to keep them safe (its for their own protection, they need it)
* approve of 10-20 years jail time for minor drug offenses under the American "justice" system (harsh laws are a viable deterrent)
* report people for being friendly (not rude or insulting) in a language they dont understand (its not an official language so its illegal)

And its a little sad that we are in a situation where the rules/moderation team are not being used to protect the players from genuinely harmful gameplay but instead are being used to attack players arbitrarily. It creates a bit of a toxic environment because it promotes an "us vs them" mentality and nobody wins in such an environment. Because when the rules are weaponized one day its your opponents who are under the crosshairs and then tomorrow its your own players getting attackable bans when someone sets you up for a fall intentionally and maliciously.

Its my real hope that some people and some players can learn some perspective, that the rules should not be used as a shield and sword to fight your fellow people and players with and instead be used to protect from everyone from genuine problems that plague the game/life like minting bots / vpn multi accounting etc etc

Anyway thats just my 2 cents, i wish my fellow man all the best irl and ingame <3

Peace

Pronouns are Imp

Reaction score
the support staff is obviously corrupt. every single thing being said in the ticket is false and not only that there are multiple players who did the exact same thing that did not get punished. the game is obviously corrupt and a money pit jawjaw is a joke probably multiaccounting and playing on other accoutns like other Cms on other servers who are known cheats. jirki has no control whether being too stupid himself or because inno is a scam of a company. dawolf sucks and lying over and over. googly sucks. liam is cool go liam. fuck the mods bunch of loser cheaters. how do the swedes know of bans within 3 minutes and family know of bans immediately and conicidently bans occur whenever family ops. family ops gets walled and suddenly bans appear for things famiyl did and thats the least worst thing family done. absolute scam hope no one plays this game again
Family knew because you are in our fake script. Genius....

Mc DaDdy

Reaction score
It's a shitshow right now, we will update with what the moderators comes to. I do feel we got tricked into feeling safe by googly when he said we could do it and now we are being treated as liars even though we got the ticket saying he said it was fine.

I can understand how it looks, but moderators have not reached out, they jumped us and banned 5 fl's right away. Who would even let 5 accounts eat villages if we thought it was a possible ban. With the whole queen salt history VERY fresch in out mind (He lost 18/20 villages within 48h and would have been all 20 if we did not stack 2) And i like to point out that our Support team thought that was a FAIR punishment for having sent out troops on a sat account, he got 0 villages himself may i add.

Demand better support, this is just not good enough. It's XL today, could be you when you fight for the world win.
Could NEVER be us do you know why?

We dont cheat... our accounts are impeccable

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Exhibit A

You are using a ticket, from when Nova was CM on .se, to prove something on .net? If it was from .net it wouldn't say Nova was Community Manager. Stop grasping for straws which have nothing to do with .net or anything :)

I think its ridiculous that people actually think we somehow get other rules just because we have Supernova in our team. If this was the case, Nova would never be in the team still.

Deleted User - 10017355

Nova actively brought their personal integrity from their work on .se into the argument as the reason why the accusations of biased treatment were false. Not saying Nova is biased, but that ticket is fair game.

Nova

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score

Exhibit A

I answer all tickets according to the same standard, I'm the same person no matter which language is used. As I'm sure is quite obvious, I also handle a lot of tickets in English the same "helpful" way - it's not language related. The end result will always be the same, it's the same guidelines used just as harshly by the entire team so it's basically the communication only that might differ between different team members.

This ticket is from the Swedish market, not the International market and is completely irrelevant. I remember that case, and the answer isn't even applicable today as the rules were changed and that type of case to case breaches was removed. You might get the same response today in similar cases, on any language where someone is given the benefit of a doubt.

Edit on second thought; this is not the proper way to handle, or discuss these types of issues, it just gets ridiculous, is impossible to sort out and basically only adds fuel to more of the same. Contact InnoGames HQ if you have any real issues.

Last edited:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Contact InnoGames HQ if you have any real issues.

Could you please advise the best way to do so. I have tried to do so previously a couple of years back but was informed that it is innogames policy that all dialogue between players and company goes through the community management team and there is no other way for players to get in contact with people beyond the CM for any reason.

Many thanks in advance

Nova

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Could you please advise the best way to do so. I have tried to do so previously a couple of years back but was informed that it is innogames policy that all dialogue between players and company goes through the community management team and there is no other way for players to get in contact with people beyond the CM for any reason.

Many thanks in advance

Unfortunately not, as it seems that this policy was indeed updated a while back and for some reason I missed that.
We were previously instructed to direct player complaints to the officially published contact info but it's possible that this new internal info was distributed during our merge and thus didn't get through or I simply missed it by mistake; either way it's my mistake, my bad, and please accept my sincere apology for misleading you like this.
So, your information is correct and up to date and you should follow the information you have gotten.