The PUSH to rank 1 PI pushing ring And a revival of Matt Judges you!

Ghostoxa

Veritas vos liberabit. Joining in multiple accounts with the express purpose of pushing one and merging is pretty shitty. How do you explain the total lack of ODA among many of your tribe and the accounts they noble that seem exclusively being built to support and be nobled

Do you even play tw these days? this game includes tactics you know, and some are dirty and annoying I agree, but as long as it's legal than why not?

And the lack in ODA on some accounts is just mere luck and lack of opposition... but not in my situation, damn turtles

mattcurr

Do you even play tw these days? this game includes tactics you know, and some are dirty and annoying I agree, but as long as it's legal than why not?

And the lack in ODA on some accounts is just mere luck and lack of opposition... but not in my situation, damn turtles
I said the lack of ODA and accounts being built to support and be nobled. You missed the key part of the question in your response. And no garnering likes from your own tribe doesn't really help you turn public opinions, it's obvious you guys are ignoring the facts. You may as well paint yourself orange and call me fake news

Age of Ultron

You sir will be the first person in the game of Matt judges you! I do a proper work up after work, but ugh you hit top 20 while at 3000 ODA with 5 villages. That's only impressive in how pathetic it is.

In my view I don't care if PI wins the world everything they do is because they basically cheated. Anything from that point forward is soiled
If you feel or know that anyone has cheated or broken any rules, you should contact TW support rather than making up bs facts and posting them here.

mattcurr

If you feel or know that anyone has cheated or broken any rules, you should contact TW support rather than making up bs facts and posting them here.
Can you please read before you post, I've stated multiple times that it's a current loop hole in pushing rules and not technically cheating.

I was joking about painting yourselves orange and calling me fake news I didn't think you'd take up reflexively lying as the company line

Ghostoxa

I said the lack of ODA and accounts being built to support and be nobled. You missed the key part of the question in your response. And no garnering likes from your own tribe doesn't really help you turn public opinions, it's obvious you guys are ignoring the facts. You may as well paint yourself orange and call me fake news

What facts? which accounts? can you show me please? do you have proofs to your statements? or you are just disillusioning?

Deleted User - 10618707

Can you please read before you post, I've stated multiple times that it's a current loop hole in pushing rules and not technically cheating.

I was joking about painting yourselves orange and calling me fake news I didn't think you'd take up reflexively lying as the company line

No, you've said repeated throughout the thread that you have evidence of xyz occurring, when all you have posted so far is circumstantial conclusions based on an outcome you don't know the answer to, then tried defaming us. Next time, it would pay to actually have proof of your assertions.

In fact its not even hard to noble without gaining massive ODA....give it a think matt, eventually you'll get the answer to it. Think of it as a learning process!

mattcurr

What facts? which accounts? can you show me please? do you have proofs to your statements? or you are just disillusioning?
Did you read anything or just started to blindly defend?
No, you've said repeated throughout the thread that you have evidence of xyz occurring, when all you have posted so far is circumstantial conclusions based on an outcome you don't know the answer to, then tried defaming us. Next time, it would pay to actually have proof of your assertions.

In fact its not even hard to noble without gaining massive ODA....give it a think matt, eventually you'll get the answer to it. Think of it as a learning process!

So wait my evidence is circumstantial or not existing.

Here's an idea for you guys go hide huddle up together come up with a coherent retort and try to disprove the obvious stats that way. Right now you guys look like a guy rambling on with a dead body in the room and knife in hand saying it's circumstantial evidence and that you have ODA

Age of Ultron

Hmxbt4ltRcaRAFQfTOHQVQ.png

ZILooIQnQcWcw_9I4WKbRQ.png

0RZtMsUkS0KHG9_6MtdCFw.png

Sq0-mLblTeSIKpMMBFGWAA.png

Let me give you an example.
These are some ex/current players of fools, who were attacked and nobled up by PI and one was taken by someone else on the same day.
Out of the 5-6 players nobled that day 4 of them have next to no rise in ODD, so going by your logic and considering you were a part of fools back then, would you like to say now that fools are our push accounts?
Just because they sent our their troops out, or failed a cancel snipe doesnt make them push accounts.
So stop spreading your lies now.
No need to be salty cuz you're rank 2 after spending heaps of PP cuz your targets decide to stack against you.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

Here's an idea for you guys go hide huddle up together come up with a coherent retort and try to disprove the obvious stats that way. Right now you guys look like a guy rambling on with a dead body in the room and knife in hand saying it's circumstantial evidence and that you have ODA

Its okay if you can't comprehend it right now. Give it a think, eventually you will get it!

mattcurr

Hmxbt4ltRcaRAFQfTOHQVQ.png

ZILooIQnQcWcw_9I4WKbRQ.png

0RZtMsUkS0KHG9_6MtdCFw.png

Sq0-mLblTeSIKpMMBFGWAA.png

Let me give you an example.
These are some ex/current players of fools, who were attacked and nobled up by PI and one was taken by someone else on the same day.
Out of the 5-6 players nobled that day 4 of them have next to no rise in ODD, so going by your logic and considering you were a part of fools back then, would you like to say now that fools are our push accounts?
Just because they sent our their troops out, or failed a cancel snipe doesnt make them push accounts.
So stop spreading your lies now.
No need to be salty cuz you're rank 2 after spending heaps of PP cuz your targets decide to stack against you.
If the account they Nobled had a recent rise in support OPD, then no ODD with a 22 rax then continued to build up villages unmolested as though it's just a giant turtle to be Nobled as it's support dies has that would fit into the same category. How is this a defense of the evidence against you. Would you please read

Deleted User - 10618707

"Wow I just started running down the list, just krov and NDS look like they're not doing it among top accounts."

I dunno, Krov's ODA is pretty sad for the rank, look at Ho Lee Pho;less points with more ODA!?!??!! Krov Must be eating gifted villages.

But on a serious note, the fact that you think tw is so two dimensional, especially at the early game stage that more oda= better rank is simply dumb. Eh, you found the question to your own question yet? I'll pm you after everyone has had their try at it.

Its something so simple Matt, you should know this!!

Ghostoxa

Here is an idea, maybe you give real facts instead of assumption, because clearly you are trying to be in the mist.

DeletedUser18879

"Wow I just started running down the list, just krov and NDS look like they're not doing it among top accounts."

I dunno, Krov's ODA is pretty sad for the rank, look at Ho Lee Pho;less points with more ODA!?!??!! Krov Must be eating gifted villages.

But on a serious note, the fact that you think tw is so two dimensional, especially at the early game stage that more oda= better rank is simply dumb. Eh, you found the question to your own question yet? I'll pm you after everyone has had their try at it.

Its something so simple Matt, you should know this!!

Shut up or you'll become a basher too. ;)

arabela

I honestly dont understand why all of u abusing your keyboard so much for this subject. On long run, cheaters or pp spenders wont even matter. If they are bad players they will be long time rimmed...

I guess Matt is just in need for some attention...

These advantages some have on start up, even legal way with pushing thru pp or abusing rules by merging milion friends that started for u, will not make a big diffrence in time. What will matter will be how solid and skilled a player can be ...

anyway, <3 Albanian guy...he is a cherry

mattcurr

Here is an idea, maybe you give real facts instead of assumption, because clearly you are trying to be in the mist.
So I answered the conundrum that you raised and your responses well now nothing counts. Circumstantial evidence is the basis upon which most of science and knowledge is built.

TD really wants my attention obviously. Td I never said that a pure lack of ODA was the reason it's a combination of all the circumstances which lead one to draw such a conclusion. Can we all understand that now?

Anyone else notice that half of them are saying it's legal so what does it matter and the other half are saying random things that don't relate to the evidence I provided or they simply say there was no evidence and then in the same post say was just circumstantial evidence cuz like guys come up with a coherent singular defense these are all conflicting ideas

arabela

tumblr_inline_mm4u9dPsXo1qz4rgp.gif

Matt, go have some air....might be good for you. Relieves some stress, hun...

And don't be jelly u are not rank 1 cause of a random...Albanian guy .... Second is not bad eiter, u know?

mattcurr

Matt, go have some air....might be good for you. Relieves some stress, hun...

And don't be jelly u are not rank 1 cause of a random...Albanian guy .... Second is not bad eiter, u know?
Sorry I didn't respond the first time is this enough attention Ara? <3 can't argue with the use of Mila Kunis. And don't worry I try to go for a hike 2 times a week after work.

*GranTorino

You aren't giving evidence Matt, you're stressing speculation and theory. An example of evidence would be screenshot confessions of the nobled players saying 'I signed up to gift my villages to PI'

Even if you had that evidence, what does it matter? Like you said its an exploitable loophole, not breaking any rules. I don't condone account pushing by any stretch, on my home server its all illegal, but here its just an 'exploitable loophole'.

Oh well. More gossip for the externals I suppose !

mattcurr

You aren't giving evidence Matt, you're stressing speculation and theory. An example of evidence would be screenshot confessions of the nobled players saying 'I signed up to gift my villages to PI
And ruin the fun of watching them scramble together this incoherent mess of a rebuttal. I would argue that the circumstantial evidence is strong, they can't even come up with a coherent explanation for it they just keep ignoring the facts.

It used to be illegal here as well, it was difficult to enforce so they got rid of the rule.