The PUSH to rank 1 PI pushing ring And a revival of Matt Judges you!

mattcurr

So once upon a time I was bored and started a thread where I just judged everyones account in it :) Im going to do that again, If no one posts or asks for it, I am going to be going straight down the list of rankings, Starting of course with rank 1.

Now I was going to make this thread anyway, but while I was judging Rank 1 I found some interesting happenings
It's no secret he rose from nearly nowhere to ascend to the top rank with a decent lead, all while getting very little ODA. But how little you might ask? This is where it gets interesting
Xltd1caLRtyXmSl27BwlCA.png

GHFzZ-jGQv21tbe9CM49kw.png
Extremely low, so I wanted to see his largest clear obviously that day he nobled 2 villages and then 2 other spikes so probably paid for a total of 3/13 caps. Very very interesting right? Is he internalling? His largest clear was only 3500 hardly any pop room at this point in the game some people had that clearing farms in a day
5rJO6OEXQnCbRiiLfi-Eng.png
Nope 0 internals well lets look at some of his bigger point caps.

px8wXLlYTA2jdhKspOSPRw.png
Very very interesting, No ODA, little ODD, no raise when nobled 4 villages and a lot of support OPD. Looks like a gaint turtle, very very odd that a solo turtle has mostly support OPD and with 4 villages not enough troops to kill more than Oh lets say a level 20 wall might kill against an attack, especially since he had a level 22 barracks. And now unlike someone whose under attack he is untouched still building up all his villages.... What do you think the odds are that he is going to gift free villages again when they are more built?

I'll spare you the details, nearly all of his caps seem to be cleared for him, or they seem to be turtles being used to stack people then as their troops die they give the villages away, obviously PI or this player on his own has a ring of players clearing and supporting for them to push.

While this is not a violation of pushing rules I have always found such behavior distasteful

Last edited:

mattcurr

I'm just surprised you took the time to even input that in a meme generator. Like you genuinely thought another human would find that interesting or funny.

If you're going to try to make a joke about me I'm fine with it, just be funny man this is just sad

DeletedUser118771

I guess that makes 2 of us with pointless, uninteresting posts

I'm going to say that yours required more time and effort than mine though :rolleyes:

DeletedUser118771

That is questionable. Seems my post has generated more insightful responses than his did

mattcurr

I guess that makes 2 of us with pointless, uninteresting posts

I'm going to say that yours required more time and effort than mine though :rolleyes:
Please correct the flaws in my line of thought, maybe some clearing reports I would love to be wrong, its a bit pathetic to have to push.

DeletedUser121006

This is interesting. I think PI is the most competitive tribe in this world (so far), so if the guy is a turtle and still gets to noble the best villages, there must be a reason to it.

mattcurr

This is interesting. I think PI is the most competitive tribe in this world (so far), so if the guy is a turtle and still gets to noble the best villages, there must be a reason to it.
That's not at all what was implied there is no evidence that ALBANIAN1235 is a turtle, the evidence is that hes nobling push accounts. Did you read what was written?

DeletedUser

This is commonplace nowadays. For example, lots of accounts have coplayers who start their own accounts to gift them all to the main account in a merger.

mattcurr

This is commonplace nowadays. For example, lots of accounts have coplayers who start their own accounts to gift them all to the main account in a merger.
If this is true they need to return to the previous pushing rules because that's such an abuse of the system.

Garrock

I was appalled by what I saw on 85 when interviewing members of SALT while deciding who of their tribe could join ours, and rejected anyone that I knew to be abusing the system this way... and quite honestly from what I've seen of w95 it has only gotten worse tenfold.

DeletedUser67772

I was appalled by what I saw on 85 when interviewing members of SALT while deciding who of their tribe could join ours, and rejected anyone that I knew to be abusing the system this way... and quite honestly from what I've seen of w95 it has only gotten worse tenfold.

Doesnt surprise me. Players will do whatever they take in order to get ahead of people. hopefully one day they will fix it but not yet.

DeletedUser

There are always those who are going to end up doing it for a variety of reasons, but joining a world solely with this idea in mind seems commonplace amongst top accounts unfortunately. Normally this would give you an advantage that could be made up easily enough by a competent player, but when you compound it with the various advantages that P2W gives which also lowers the risk of the 2-3 village stage, it gets a bit silly. What makes it even worse generally is that in the background, that other player is then using their troops as well to clear for the main account. Essentially this means that as well as getting that coplayer's built up village, you probably get one or two more since risk-reward doesn't come into play when there is no consequence of being on low troops in the long term since your village is being taken anyways.

mattcurr

Wow I just started running down the list, just krov and NDS look like they're not doing it among top accounts. It looks like it's the MO for all of PI. The rank 3 dude doesnt have a million hauled in totalll!!!!!! In total! He should be pulling in 1-2 million a day he doesnt do that per month and has basically no attacking. This is sad like my first thread of the world sums it all up, this is such a sad shadow of what it used to be.

I thought I found something out of the norm something interesting, but it looks like the entire "elite" Small tribe is just filled with a fair amount of players merging together from random tribes and getting free clears. You did a perfect job of summing up how crazy stupid the advantage this is @the nemesis123 it's just so sad where's the challenge in that, thats not game play

DeletedUser

I believe that this is not a new phenomenon, early game has always been the easiest part of the game to exploit. The major difference between pre-P2W and P2W is that this difference is more pronounced, had higher payout for lower risk and therefore became more commonplace. In the same way that tribes like W2V in the early-50s showcased the ability to win off diplomacy and calculated underhanded play that led to these practices becoming meta at the top level, those few accounts that created ridiculous advantages using P2W led to the game being more openly exploited in the early game. Perhaps more importantly than that, it led to these practices being accepted by a lot of top tribes.

I personally think that there are far more tools, many of which are legal, at player's disposal to exploit the game engine nowadays. I'll mention a few examples post P2W not of course including what I mentioned above. Some of these are straight up cheating others are just exploiting a badly designed system:

- The relocate button which allows you to relocate to a friend anywhere on the map by spamming friend requests until you get the right friend, which you can use to get the ideal area where you have a significant point/light cavalry advantage to that area since you have 72 hours (I believe) in which you can use it after starting. This can also be used on the Tribal level for premades to get the perfect spread.

- Earlygame market purchasing using bots that automatically purchase all resources as/when they come up with constant refreshing and using this to either push advantage or sell PP in the longer term.

- Sometimes TW has Premium offers, events or minigames that can be exploited. Specifically, spending a lot of PP to get resource packages and using them in the very early game with a warehouse max only build seems to be the main offender here.

- Very late HQ 20, instead using the time reducers essentially rendering village HQ useless asides from a requirement for various other buildings.

There's four examples, which are added to all the exploits/cheats that old school players would encounter back in older worlds such as botted accounts created for farms either full on or just multis that would become barb creating superior areas in the long run, push accounts, multi-accounts etc.

Last edited by a moderator: