The PUSH to rank 1 PI pushing ring And a revival of Matt Judges you!

Deleted User - 10618707

Not too many players enjoy talking in a romper room mentality environment

Not many players would want you as a tribemate, but seems like paryl were the unfortunate souls. Let's see if you get any ODS today. Balian for support of the day!?!!??!:D

Deleted User - 10618707

UHlhXXAoS36LHw7gh0tOxQ.png

#SoElite
#WhoNeedsNukes&Nobles?
#WhereIsBaliansDef?

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Well as both sides had nukes and nobles landing over the last 24hrs, figure may be time to post an update:

Side 1:
Tribes: PI
Side 2:
Tribes: Paryl

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 67
Difference: 50

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 5
Difference: 47

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 951,435
Side 2: 470,144
Difference: 481,291

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 433,499
Side 2: 44,904
Difference: 388,595

chart

Age of Ultron

Look in the mirror, and you'll see the only one that's butt hurt is you. I'm telling you we don't see you as a threat, and you bring in irrelevant things to try to pump your chest because you're all nOObs and you need something to talk about because it sure as hell can't be any successful OPs you did against us as they all failed like your attempts at bringing in my personal life :D
Just gonna quote this here. :D :oops:

hurod

Yeah welcome to pi romper room grab a toy and pacifer you will fit right in with pi leadership

Just some time ago there was this post:

37 million opd to get 3 unforced errors on caps making paryl still the leader in opd defending, opd attacking, opd supporting and total.

Paryl in the war leads caps with the same ODA. leads in least losses with drastically higher opd defending and leads drastically in total opd.

I personally took as many villages with the use of 7 nukes as PI did with 750. And now I'm bored all this was done with half hearted attention to pi. You will now have my attention the moment that pi secretly has been dreading. Polish up the excuses boys because now you will face paryl with our attention on you. And you couldn't even get ahead when we were casually swatting you away like the loud annoying fly you are

Ps: the initial defense was by a dude on his phone in his office still working checking in when he could you're drastically under skilled to enter into this

This thread also is made by Matt so cant say it PI's romper room. You made this and you have to live with it now. Your so called leader who is known bragger havent replied for weeks. What does it tell? You doing good? :D