The PUSH to rank 1 PI pushing ring And a revival of Matt Judges you!

arabela

6b555600-a087-0132-e44b-0e7954aeedc0.gif

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Not about to get any better they're not stacking the border villages they have no Tribal support incoming in my caps. I don't think they know what to do and are honestly just going to disappear and pretend this world didn't happen it's genuinely sad you should see the reports

Side 1:
Players: Imagine Wagons
Side 2:
Players: Krovikan Mist

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 0
Difference: 44

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 393,433
Difference: 393,433

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 261,986
Difference: 261,986

chart

I don't think you know what to do. Feel free to disappear and pretend I haven't ruined you since the start of the year, day in and out. You have "eyes in us" since day one, yet still get absolutely embarrassed by a bunch of first time leaders? Take it to 100, I'll try to pop in and remind you who the real beta is.

Bark Bark.

jaxx haxx

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Krovikan Mist

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 44
Difference: 44

chart

Side 1: 29
Difference: 29

chart

Side 1: 393,433
Difference: 393,433

chart

Side 1: 261,986
Difference: 261,986

chart

I don't think you know what to do. Feel free to disappear and pretend I haven't ruined you since the start of the year, day in and out. You have "eyes in us" since day one, yet still get absolutely embarrassed by a bunch of first time leaders? Take it to 100, I'll try to pop in and remind you who the real beta is.

Bark Bark.
You just manipulated these stats for your favour, you should show the full picture and not be so biased Jon..

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
You just manipulated these stats for your favour, you should show the full picture and not be so biased Jon..
Oops my bad :(

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Paryl

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 119
Side 2: 160
Difference: 41

chart

Side 1: 89
Difference: 89

chart

Side 1: 1,090,315
Side 2: 1,186,042
Difference: 95,727

chart

Side 1: 838,448
Difference: 838,448

chart

Is that better

DeletedUser102815

I was betrayed by Mutt and parly,now I am coming for you all.Parly told me I had to merge or they would internalize me,so I left.They then attacked me so I took 40 villages off them alone without help from anyone,Now I chose to side with Pi because they are not backstabbing liers who do best nobling their own member due to their lack of skill shown by their repeated failure to carry out OPs that achieve anything but OD.Now you kids can go home to mommy and back to your basements sucking off the tit of your parents success.........worthless is what I call Parly 80mil tribe against me and my 1 million result ? parly 1 cap me 40.

Dont bother to reply I have not read this since world 50 and that was 1734 caps ago and I doubt I will bother to read it again due to the amount of dribble spewed by those who need to recruit a new tribe to take one of my villages..laugh all you want but know I am going to take your villages or help my friends take them off you.

Yes I remember now my last post,nailed it.