The quality of world 11 players

• Thread starter DeletedUser30069
  • Start date

DeletedUser30069

Sup world 11! Well first of all, HI! to anyone that still remembers me lol . Anyways, i wrote this becasue it came to my knowledge that a good friend and an awesome tribemate of mine is kicking it in another world , saw this sweet piece of noodles:

ferdevil.png

i think we should recognize our friends sweet stuff in other worlds because it tells so much of ours (yes... i said "ours" though im retired lol) anything he knows from TW basically came from this world lol its so nice to see how far he has come and to have witnessed how it all started, from leading a group of a noobs =TITE= into achieving something remarkable in this world and to bringing the world 11 swagger in another world!

I'm not an idiot and i know no number 1 lasts forever in TW's so i writing this now lol

Anyways, cheers to FERDEVIL and the players who Played and are still Playing WORLD 11!

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

That is pretty impressive, having nearly twice the points/villages as rank 2.

Congrats!

DeletedUser30069

Hi nibormas! when you logout of tribalwars, and go back to homepage, the name ferdevil is what you'll see in the username. ^^

Winzora

Wow,thats some awesome stats.2 times the points of nomber 2!!!

Wallam

Nice achievement by ferdevil.. anyone know what hes going to do now TW-wise?

DeletedUser

hey frans come back.. the war between TWO tribe is intense..

DeletedUser30069

It does look intense , and to zips advantage at that.

I selected 2 different colors (with no special meaning :icon_cool:) to determine each sides territory

Pink marks zip
Blue marks ATTERO

en11.png

seems you guys are taking a good hit at front

noble.jpg

Side 1:
Tribes: ZIP
Side 2:
Tribes: ATTERO

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,815
Side 2: 3,163
Difference: 1,652

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,205
Side 2: 606
Difference: 599

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 45,168,318
Side 2: 29,480,321
Difference: 15,687,997

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,711,161
Side 2: 5,823,003
Difference: 4,888,158

chart

I think tribalwars is determined 50% by skills and 50% by the time you can allot to it, if you guys still playing can commit another year of battle, then you might withstand zip lol and from what i know, ATTERO has the resume of withstanding the most powerful forces, ofcourse some of their great players are retired but the potential of honing players of great skills are there for attero.

i think this is the final great batlle, if zip wins what probably would happen is that they get bored split into 2 then have a war on their own like zip vs former zip and that would be boring coz two zips are fighting lol :icon_cool:

So pick up the pieces ATTERO :icon_cool:

DeletedUser45898

Sorry but you missed jotad,
W11 is the best :p

Its Zip vs all world not only attero.

ferdevil

Hello W11, it's been a long time since I last posted here and it's pretty nice that I am writing again in the forums of the world where I originated playing TW.

As the title says, it's not all about me.

Quality of W11 players.

For me, W11 is one of the worlds that has the best players in TW. From the times of Thargoran, Bloodhood and Uldor, to the time of Charles the Bald, koss, playerhater, tavka, etc. and to the present great players.

This world is a complete package. It's not all about who's good at attacking, defending or anything about skills. It's not also about activity. It's not all about who's great at Pnp, making alliances and rally the other tribes to turn against your enemies. Not also about who has a great leader or tribe members. It's not all about any single aspect of the game. It's all about all of it and the drama of this world that produces great and legendary players of TW.

W11 is my first world, a noob ferdevil. But as I play this game along the way, I've learned how to really play the game (basics), improve it and play it in my own style of game play. I've found the different strategies of different players and tribes. Those knowledge I've gathered in this world are the things I used in playing HP and made me very successful in that World/Round. I can say, W11 players are one of the best players of TW and I'm very proud that I'm from W11, really one of the best worlds. Although things were not really going good for me here in the past 2 years because of RL issues, I'm still watching around and checking this world once in a while.

I would like to apologize to my former tribemates in =TITE= and Lod for I did not commit to my part of helping you guys in this big war for the past 6 months. I'll be honest that I lost interest in playing W11 and focused on HP. Maybe in time. :icon_twisted:

Francis, thanks, still proud to be one huh, I am too. Maybe we can play again together in other worlds, as of now I'm just helping a friend in another world, from HP to noob world! LOL!

W11, make this world a very interesting one, lately I find it very boring, lack of drama. :)

DeletedUser30069

As ferdevil said, this topic is not only about him, check out koss!

koss.jpg

ferdevil

As ferdevil said, this topic is not only about him, check out koss!

koss.jpg

Actually koss was changing ranks in the first and second position in the earlier stages of W34. Until war broke in in that world and koss was quite active in participating in that war, meaning his expansion slowed a little bit.

DeletedUser

I am told it's not the original Koss from early world 11 days. If he had been he would be on world 51 with many ex world 11 guys in Sheep.

The tribe Sheep, (Leaders: Charles the Bald and Alex and Er, both original 11ies) have been in the top 5 tribes since BP ended.

Many many world 11 players have played an account there, if not right now in the past. It would be silly to try and name them all, but including coplaying you would probably be looking at atleast over 30.

DeletedUser

I am told it's not the original Koss from early world 11 days. If he had been he would be on world 51 with many ex world 11 guys in Sheep.

The tribe Sheep, (Leaders: Charles the Bald and Alex and Er, both original 11ies) have been in the top 5 tribes since BP ended.

Many many world 11 players have played an account there, if not right now in the past. It would be silly to try and name them all, but including coplaying you would probably be looking at atleast over 30.

Which account's alex?

DeletedUser

Ali Baa Baa would be Alex.

Just a quick copy and paste of our players that has left us gives me this list of ex world 11 players:

Leneia
gymman444
andren13
Dolohov
etnlWings
MzFk
methalelf
monkey-boy1980
Atlantic Walrus
Faaaaark
Kai.
Ku821
howey
Smoketragatu
sidney07 (Tyrannosaurus Sheep)
felipeorelha (Racist Sheep)
SirAdam
JeanKule

Then also off the top of my head:

Me, Charles, Alex, Scary, Wallam, Omfs, Triplm for a bit, Galum too, drx, ste, hitman, phat bass, toll, boom, rale... many more I just can't think. Thats over 30 right there!

DeletedUser30069

Ali Baa Baa would be Alex.

Just a quick copy and paste of our players that has left us gives me this list of ex world 11 players:

Leneia
gymman444
andren13
Dolohov
etnlWings
MzFk
methalelf
monkey-boy1980
Atlantic Walrus
Faaaaark
Kai.
Ku821
howey
Smoketragatu
sidney07 (Tyrannosaurus Sheep)
felipeorelha (Racist Sheep)
SirAdam
JeanKule

Then also off the top of my head:

Me, Charles, Alex, Scary, Wallam, Omfs, Triplm for a bit, Galum too, drx, ste, hitman, phat bass, toll, boom, rale... many more I just can't think. Thats over 30 right there!

wow, nice list there, atalantic walrus? what happened to his sudden disappearance here? and lol monkeyboy1980, i remember that rasp dude

DeletedUser

Monkey was =M=.

I am not sure what caused Atlantics disappearance on this world, but during 51 he got married and went on a honeymoon and dumped us with his account for ages!

Wallam

Monkey was =M=.

I am not sure what caused Atlantics disappearance on this world, but during 51 he got married and went on a honeymoon and dumped us with his account for ages!

I heard his father was seriously ill which is why he left w11.