The quality of world 11 players

• Thread starter DeletedUser30069
  • Start date

Wallam

This guy is really funny. Trying to brag a great clear against me, but it's really true. I give him credit for taking me out when I'm really retired of TW, been inactive for days and the great sitter did not even accepted it to gift the village away.

You know I cleared you completely, got lucky I am not playing anymore. :icon_twisted:

Maybe someday when I'm not again busy with RL issues, I'll be back in other worlds or here in W11, my account is still active.

You have 1000 premium points to use :p

DeletedUser

omfsmthefsm is the bastard child of Uldor and Ghanghis. It was late, they got drunk and when they woke up they had brought untold misery into the world.

DeletedUser

korrix

How goes the war ghanghis ? or is everyone plannig to mass exit and start a new world with world 11 players to become famous back here ?

DeletedUser

Come over to world 51 and you see his terrible posts and mis-guided judgment all the time!

DeletedUser49590

Ali Baa Baa would be Alex.

Just a quick copy and paste of our players that has left us gives me this list of ex world 11 players:

Leneia
gymman444
andren13
Dolohov
etnlWings
MzFk
methalelf
monkey-boy1980
Atlantic Walrus
Faaaaark
Kai.
Ku821
howey
Smoketragatu
sidney07 (Tyrannosaurus Sheep)
felipeorelha (Racist Sheep)
SirAdam
JeanKule

Then also off the top of my head:

Me, Charles, Alex, Scary, Wallam, Omfs, Triplm for a bit, Galum too, drx, ste, hitman, phat bass, toll, boom, rale... many more I just can't think. Thats over 30 right there!

Lol.. Might be a super quote.

Don't forget about little ol' me :D

DeletedUser

I think i might have played w11 at one time. BTW, what is my alias? ;)

DeletedUser

pfffffft you guys are all noobs. Mind you I haven't even been on this forum on 2 years? I played here too?

DeletedUser103999

Quality of the w11 players?????
Cmon lads get real. This thread sounds like, and IS just a self congratulatory thread for end gamers.
Of which 70% are not even the original owners

sigh...

DeletedUser

the top players are still originals, i wouldnt be so quick to jump the gun and make assumptions like that.

ps im back!! >:D

DeletedUser103999

Its not a assumption . Its a fact.

Most originals have either moved to fresher worlds or have quit TW altogether
But this is not my main point.
Its this self congratulatory thread that gets up my nose.