The quality of world 11 players

• Thread starter DeletedUser30069
  • Start date

DeletedUser103999

Im a Toolmaker as you well know.I have a Toolmaking Firm that I am the CEO of
We have discussed different CNC processes as you are in the trade as well mate.

btw... you still play this silly game?

playerhater11234

Im a Toolmaker as you well know.I have a Toolmaking Firm that I am the CEO of
We have discussed different CNC processes as you are in the trade as well mate.

btw... you still play this silly game?

You passed the test. You are definitely the original CHIMERAA, unless there was one long before my run-ins with you.

To answer your question though, no, I don't play anymore. I just check in on the w11 forums every month or two and occasionally chat with some of the old tribe members on skype. I don't think I could ever play this game again. Too much of my life was taken up playing TW's. It's amazing the kind of time you get when you don't have to spend hours every day sending attacks, moving defense around, and rebuilding damaged villages. I could afford to do it in college, but can't now that I go to work every day. So many better things to be doing, not that I always do them though... haha.

DeletedUser103999

This the same Chim that came to world 56 for meh?

Yeap the same one. I joined MoM and helped out with D5T6Y7 and then played as Drakincorin

Playhater.... yes I was the original founder of the CHIMERAA account

DeletedUser

omg what is this madness, looks like a trend, i return and everyone else follows :p

.UnknowN.

Hey everyone, its the original .UnKnOwN. player. How has everyone been? Im on W61 if anyone wants to join me, i decided to come back to TW.

Undead WeeFro , send me a message if you play on that world.

DeletedUser

Quality of world 11 players - above all, I'd say.

The reason is simple: World 11 was the world where scripts were evolving, they came in that time, if I remember that correct. We've had many battles against so many adversaries, it's insane. I'm not saying that any other world player is less better, they are good, but of course, since I play world 11, it is by far the best world I've ever played on. Home, sweet home. Simply, world premier players. Best community ever.

DeletedUser45898

Hello w11 players. I miss this world so much now lol :D
Forever Jotad :)

DeletedUser30069

wow... almost 10 years since i played this game , my icon is now a senator of my country, back then he was just a fighter