The Rainbow Dwarfs

DeletedUser

Oi !
The rainbow theme has been Random property since April 2008 :icon_twisted:

@ Bashful : If by some chance i rim you or have you rimemd/catted, will you stop posting in yellow ?

its hurts mai eyes :icon_confused:

Hai Pervie
I was actually posting in Gold not yellow:icon_razz:
but ye I will probably stop posting in that as it is quite bad for my eyes too

DeletedUser

OH!! And don't forget the witch and the prince. LoL, 7 people?? Why call yourself a tribe then?? I would call you a fairy tale. :)

DeletedUser

no, you know dwarfs are expert craftsmen well we make our own computer and stuff so everything is exactly the size we need it

DeletedUser

unfortunately Happy Orange has a problem with his height and so feels the need to lie about it

DeletedUser

i'm not sure who has the longest beard, also we may have found another recruit everyone but not a dwarf this time

DeletedUser

Well Sleepy obviously has the longest beard!
Everytime he goes to trim it I find him asleep with the scissors in his hands.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:. What's the purpose of the colors then?

For certain propaganda-related posts. Not for some jackass to "claim" and continually post in.

Well Sharky you asked why the different colours. We are the rainbow dwarfs and it would be a bit strange if dwarfs of the rainbow (which is made up of different colours) posted in exactly the same colour.

No it wouldn't... does everyone from random post in different colours?

Ok perhaps simply childish was a bad choise of word. Only sometimes it's someone being childish, like a certain member of W3 that posted in that "gold" yellow that hurts your damn eyes. Other times it's poeple simply being pretentious.

DeletedUser

the majority of us will post normally most of the time, but for important post e.g. war declarations, we'll revert back to the rainbow

DeletedUser

Seven 4' little people in beards is the whole of the tribe.

I like it, I'll be routing for you, unless you're in my area.

I'd feel sorry for Snow White, if you find her, she'll be awfully tired taking care of 7 guys at once...even little ones.

DeletedUser

Hmmmm Reminds me of W23 were a bunch of great players joined each under under a dwarf name.....hopefully you guys can be some what decent.

DeletedUser

I was wondering if it was related to the W23 dwarfs,but I didn't care enough to try to find out who they are.

If the world starts and either they do well or one is in my area then I'll bother to figure them out. But for now they add a colorful twist, which is good enough.