The Rant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Some of you may have noted the tagging around behind Hate. by Jinzee in the forums (well, if you read at all, it's rather impossible to miss). While we've done nothing to encourage this, other than being our usual sweet selves, we've also not discouraged it much in the past.

However, in light of recent events, for those of you who were reading the forums a few hours ago during her rant, it is important to many Hate. members that someone come here to note that we in no way do we condone, support, or appreciate any of her comments directed at various minorities. There was a discussion held about this in our own forums and those who have responded there found it highly distasteful and are pleased to now see her blocked.

While Jinzee is not a member of Hate., because of her frequent self-association with our tribe, we would like to extend an apology to those players who were offended, disgusted, disturbed, or just plain ol' pissed off over what she had to say.

Our own tribe is full of people of different ages, from different cultures and backgrounds, and likely also sexual orientations...and we care about each of them very much. So, know that regardless of the flaming that frequently occurs amongst many of us in regards to the game, in no way would Hate. ever want to see things move to such a personal level against any person or group of persons in these forums. We see such onslaughts as attacks against us, as well as the rest of the Tribal Wars community, so I assure you that Hate. was as "turned off" by what she had to say as many of you were.

I hope we can all return to "game related" discussions and flaming (which ya gotta admit, helps to keep this game entertaining for all of us at times), and leave the "uncalled for", disgusting personal attacks and insults out of the equation in the future. :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

huntress im sure the milk will appreciate this

while i agree jinzee was a great PnP'r she did go out of line on that thread

DeletedUser

I'm sure everyone will appreciate that post Huntress. We don't always see eye to eye but you've just shown what a class act you are. Cheers.

DeletedUser

I have no qualms with what jinzee said, an opinion is an opinion, and I respect hate. opinions so I dont see why I should respect hers. However I am glad to see the back of another forum pest.

And I feel for got milk?, who in no how deserved to be insulted in that way. I just feel sorry for someone who thinks in such a backward way, though I have no right to really say much about the subject.
nemesis

Though about your post though, it takes 2 to associate, one to associate with another and one to acknowledge. Though of course, you didnt know what a bad investment you had made, I believe some of your players were still defending jinzee at the end though.

DeletedUser

Though about your post though, it takes 2 to associate, one to associate with another and one to acknowledge. Though of course, you didnt know what a bad investment you had made, I believe some of your players were still defending jinzee at the end though.

Hate as a tribe did not 'associate' ourselves to her, the comment that it takes '2 to associate' is a little unfair.
Crazy Groupee Syndrome. Misguided Activist Personalities. Need I go on?

It is true however that a few of our members did defend her antics at times, myself included. I have always appreciated Jinzee's posts, although misguided at times she put a lot of thought into her posts, and shows a lot of passion, and passion is a very powerful characteristic. If more people played with passion, if more people played with a confidence that she exuded, this world, this game, life in general would be a better place.

That said, she far crossed over the line the moment she took anything to a personal level, and her recent posts in my opinion crossed over every possible line that could be thought of.

I always think of the game like a sporting contest, when your on the court, talking smack to your opponent, everything is good in the hood. But the moment you walk off the court, you can be the best of friends when all is said and done.

DeletedUser

Hate as a tribe did not 'associate' ourselves to her, the comment that it takes '2 to associate' is a little unfair.
Crazy Groupee Syndrome. Misguided Activist Personalities. Need I go on?

It is true however that a few of our members did defend her antics at times, myself included. I have always appreciated Jinzee's posts, although misguided at times she put a lot of thought into her posts, and shows a lot of passion, and passion is a very powerful characteristic. If more people played with passion, if more people played with a confidence that she exuded, this world, this game, life in general would be a better place.

That said, she far crossed over the line the moment she took anything to a personal level, and her recent posts in my opinion crossed over every possible line that could be thought of.

I always think of the game like a sporting contest, when your on the court, talking smack to your opponent, everything is good in the hood. But the moment you walk off the court, you can be the best of friends when all is said and done.

I may never be good at this flaming stuff. Even now, jinzee is probably laughing away at the stuff I have said. However I will say it now, as no-one was willing to listen to me before, I did not dislike jinzee because of what she posted in these forums which was offensive, I disliked her a little because she hid behind hate. and hate. let her hide, but I mostly disliked her for a little part of her personality and the way she came across in the forums.

I will likely remember jinzee, not as a predjudiced person, but as a person who thought they were perfect and felt free to flout it about. At first I thought it was nothing more than a little snobbery, afterall, some people do think they are the best. But then it clicked in my head after this event, Jinzee was not some little girl that thought she was the best, she was closer to that scary Nazi guy with the moustache.

I am not a particularly nice person, I know jinzee is reading this and I want her to read this in particular. I dont think my opinion is of any importance, either in this forum or to you, however this is my view:

@Jinzee: I will never truly respect you if you came back to TW, what you said to one of my friends, as well as saying discriminatory language at the same time is to me unacceptable, especially as, I admit, I have never been friends with you nor any on your side of the forum barrier who have hastened to move themselves away from you. However, if you feel the need to talk to me about anything, my skype is there. I am willing to forget and not hold grudges unlike many others.

I do dislike your views but what bugs me is that you insulted my friend. I am happy to say that I respect your views and will not hold them against you. I am not asking you to change or anything, an IGM saying sorry for what you said to got milk? would be suffice for me to forgive you.

Tazecca

tbh its done now...its been sorted and it should be forgot
im glad hate made this post as it has only better'd my opinion of them
was not their fault

DeletedUser

What i find so hard to understand is why no one has directed their Hate. towards g0t Milk. It truly takes two to tango and he made some comments towards Jinzee the other night that made me sick to my stomach. Jinzee is gone, so be it. But if were going to point fingers at flamers that take things to obnoxious/unacceptable levels at times, one can look no further than alot of the comments g0t Milk has made in the past to not only Jinzee but other players in our forum., and will almost certainly make again in the future. His excuse alot of the time is that he was drinking. I find it completely unacceptable behaviour and to see him in this thread, commenting on how he appreciates Huntresses anti Troll stance is highly hypocritical

I do dislike your views but what bugs me is that you insulted my friend. I am happy to say that I respect your views and will not hold them against you. I am not asking you to change or anything, an IGM saying sorry for what you said to got milk? would be suffice for me to forgive you.
If you were around to see what g0t Milk was saying to Jinzee, and then figuratively laughing about it youd realize how wrong this sounds. If g0t Milk deserves an apology, Jinzee deserves one in return.

DeletedUser

From a completely neutral perspective I think both of them are trolls. However... I have yet to see "got milk?" attack players on a personal level where as Jinzee has in a few posts tried to attack players via personal comments (this imo is the lowest of the low).

DeletedUser

From a completely neutral perspective I think both of them are trolls. However... I have yet to see "got milk?" attack players on a personal level where as Jinzee has in a few posts tried to attack players via personal comments (this imo is the lowest of the low).

Agreed fully with this ^ Regarding got milk? I assure you he made some pretty horrid personal insults and im sure he will be the first to admit that he did, they were simply removed in quick manner by the mod.

All that being said, i quite enjoy flamers. Provided they keep the personal attacks out.

DeletedUser

I don't want to dwell, but the other topic was locked before I could respond.

With respect after reading all the rubbish today, then can you explain why if Jinzee is such a nice person, why I received an extremely abusive and vile mail from her after she was banned? It was most definitely not a case of letting off steam.

Stop defending her. Forget what anyone else has said or done. Its not an excuse to say someone was 'pushed over the edge'.

Everyone has to take FULL responsibility for anything they say on these forums, and should show respect for others feelings, beliefs, culture, nationality etc even if they don't agree with them. Even if people push buttons, or whatever.

Everyone should either report, walk away from the situation or simply ignore if
they get to the point where they are 'pushed to the edge'. Its called maturity.

I've never once said Jinzee was a nice person, however prior to the last 48 hours, she's never gone so far over the edge she couldn't come back. Yes she trolls, yes she flames, yes she lays out facts, and throws in personal opinion, but she's never resorted to down right personal insults directed in such a fashion, it was hardly her character.

She is taking full responsibility for her actions, she's banned *shrugs* I haven't asked for a ban to be lifted, or for anyone to 'take it easy' on her. I only suggested that Got Milk is no better, and should keep his opinions to himself about my sig. He's the one who pushed her, admitted by Got Milk himself (and yes people can be pushed, and yes they need to take responsibility for it, that said, is he who pushed being punished to the same extreme?)

AreYouKidden, yeah I had something to do with it and I'm glad to say I did.

The moment I decided to get more vicious than her was a few days ago. I'd been up all night trying to sort things out with LoL. I logged onto the forum to see that LoL had declared war on us. I was tired, stressed and angry. Jinzee saw this and thought it was an ideal time to pick on me.

I exploded at her, aiming to shut her up for good. Did I cross the line? Absolutely. I was given an infraction for my comments and accepted it. From then on I vowed to hit her back 10 times harder than she hit me, I lowered myself down to her standard every time I replied to her, I wanted to hurt her. I goaded her and goaded her to get the response I wanted and then reported her replies each time.

At the end of the day, it worked. She's gone and we are free. All I did was treat her as she treats everyone else, bully the bully.

This whole paragraph here, in my eyes is just as bad if not worse then Jinzee. He goaded her? He pushed her? He taunted her? So he could get the response he wanted, to report her, to get her banned? If the one who is banned committed the crime, then the one admitting he'd done worse, should get no less correct?

You have a good opinion of her because you were protected from her by your presence in Hate and because she worshipped your tribe at every opportunity.

My opinion of her prior to the last 24 hours was good, of the last 24-48 hours, not so much. Of course I've talked to her outside of a forum, in which many people give off a partial image/perception of themselves, not the whole picture. I perceive you as being a total jack ass, who has more often then not thrown in personal insults when your anger has gotten the better of you, and you couldn't provide facts to back your arguments up. I assume your not that same person in real life.

How can you hate someone who praises you?

The same way I can praise someone who hates me, there is often a reason(s) for that praise.

My like for her was based more on some of the insight she's let slide into some of her posts, but it wasn't enough that'd I'd have her back through any flaming she did, unless she was unjustly being attacked at a personal level (which I feel is wrong on all accounts).

Clur

Flamers are fun. Most of the time.

But there is a big difference between that, and what I've had the misfortune to stumble upon today and is in my mail box.

Frankly, to an extent what other people have or haven't done is pretty irrelevant to what I've seen Jinzee do today. Treat that as a separate issue to be dealt with another time. Otherwise it descends in playground level of "She started it" or "He started it" and completely misses the point.

Saying someone else provoked it, or is just as guilty lets her off the hook for her comments which SHE is responsible for. No one else. No one MADE her do anything. She was fully aware of what she was doing, and acknowledged how out of line she was and yet she continued to behave in that manner - even after she was banned.

I actually find it sad, that the OP on this topic feels they have to make this thread and apologise for someone else's extremely abusive nature and comments which cross the line. I appreciate this is more PnP than anything. I don't know the history, but its completely beside the point, no tribe can be held responsible for those kind of comments in the manner in which they were posted.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Flamers are fun. Most of the time.

But there is a big difference between that, and what I've had the misfortune to stumble upon today and is in my mail box.

Frankly, to an extent what other people have or haven't done is pretty irrelevant to what I've seen Jinzee do today. Treat that as a separate issue to be dealt with another time. Otherwise it descends in playground level of "She started it" or "He started it" and completely misses the point.

Saying someone else provoked it, or is just as guilty lets her off the hook for her comments which SHE is responsible for. No one else. No one MADE her do anything. She was fully aware of what she was doing, and acknowledged how out of line she was and yet she continued to behave in that manner - even after she was banned.

I actually find it sad, that the OP on this topic feels they have to make this thread and apologise for someone else's extremely abusive nature and comments which cross the line. I appreciate this is more PnP than anything. I don't know the history, but its completely beside the point, no tribe can be held responsible for those kind of comments in the manner in which they were posted.

/me nods
Well said.

DeletedUser

Was Jinzee rimmed many of times or just a not so good player i really never understood her... She had a max of what 5 villages?

DeletedUser18772

She was a barron / Duke of a W4 tribe called LIFE. I dont like her much - but she knew what she was doing.

I dont think she was ever rimmed, but I never personally played against her (I am on the other side of the world to her) - so I never saw how good or bad she was. Not sure what happened to push her over, but usually she is good at PnP and could turn some people over to her side of the story. But I guess she just had enough of flamming everyone or acting the way her forum person demanded she act.

DeletedUser

From what I have seen, a few players who neither know got milk? very well nor seem to have any idea how this event occured are attempting to offset the blame onto got milk? in their vain hope that he will get banned.

I was online at the time when jinzee made several offensive comments to got milk? and I can say that in no way did got milk? in any way provoke jinzee into saying these comments. She wrote those comments of her own violition, her fingers typed the letters on the keyboard not got milks? and got milk did not make any comments about jinzee despite the fact he wanted her banned.

I have to also admit, I wanted her banned too, and I think I have admitted it in other threads, but there are also many other people who want got Milk? banned and myself banned. To say that got milk? wanted jinzee banned yet you also want got milk banned is hypocritical.

@CM: After jinzee called got milk a "cock sucking faggot" for no reason, I told her my views on that sort of language and reported her, in no way, however did I "figuratively laugh" at her demise. I did think it offensive, and if got milk? said the same thing to jinzee, I would have thought of him in the same way.

DeletedUser

From what I have seen, a few players who neither know got milk? very well nor seem to have any idea how this event occured are attempting to offset the blame onto got milk? in their vain hope that he will get banned.

I was online at the time when jinzee made several offensive comments to got milk? and I can say that in no way did got milk? in any way provoke jinzee into saying these comments. She wrote those comments of her own violition, her fingers typed the letters on the keyboard not got milks? and got milk did not make any comments about jinzee despite the fact he wanted her banned.

I have to also admit, I wanted her banned too, and I think I have admitted it in other threads, but there are also many other people who want got Milk? banned and myself banned. To say that got milk? wanted jinzee banned yet you also want got milk banned is hypocritical.

@CM: After jinzee called got milk a "cock sucking faggot" for no reason, I told her my views on that sort of language and reported her, in no way, however did I "figuratively laugh" at her demise. I did think it offensive, and if got milk? said the same thing to jinzee, I would have thought of him in the same way.

The arguement goes both ways. Jinzee wouldnt (or so i would believe) go out of her way and start something if the other party didnt do something to antagionize it (shuuu spelling sucks).

Leave the arguement nemisesness person. It can go either way.

Whats done is done. Both parties had to do something to get this far. Someone doesnt beat there head into a wall for nothing.

DeletedUser

The arguement goes both ways. Jinzee wouldnt (or so i would believe) go out of her way and start something if the other party didnt do something to antagionize it (shuuu spelling sucks).

Leave the arguement nemisesness person. It can go either way.

Whats done is done. Both parties had to do something to get this far. Someone doesnt beat there head into a wall for nothing.
Exactly.

DeletedUser

I was online at the time when jinzee made several offensive comments to got milk? and I can say that in no way did got milk? in any way provoke jinzee into saying these comments.

He admitted himself he provoked her, and was intentially doing so, and flaming to her level to try and get her banned.

There's nothing hypocritical about wanting two players who stooped to the same low levels banned. That's call fair practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.