The Rant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

He admitted himself he provoked her, and was intentially doing so, and flaming to her level to try and get her banned.

There's nothing hypocritical about wanting two players who stooped to the same low levels banned. That's call fair practice.

So?

DeletedUser

From what I have seen, a few players who neither know got milk? very well nor seem to have any idea how this event occured are attempting to offset the blame onto got milk? in their vain hope that he will get banned.

I was online at the time when jinzee made several offensive comments to got milk? and I can say that in no way did got milk? in any way provoke jinzee into saying these comments. She wrote those comments of her own violition, her fingers typed the letters on the keyboard not got milks? and got milk did not make any comments about jinzee despite the fact he wanted her banned.

I have to also admit, I wanted her banned too, and I think I have admitted it in other threads, but there are also many other people who want got Milk? banned and myself banned. To say that got milk? wanted jinzee banned yet you also want got milk banned is hypocritical.

@CM: After jinzee called got milk a "cock sucking faggot" for no reason, I told her my views on that sort of language and reported her, in no way, however did I "figuratively laugh" at her demise. I did think it offensive, and if got milk? said the same thing to jinzee, I would have thought of him in the same way.

I assure you if you were around when g0t Milk went on his rant youd hold him in just as much contempt as you do Jinzee. Even he admits he stooped to her level, and even stated that he intended on being 10 times worse because thats what it would take to set her off.

Like Ayk, i dont believe you can ban one without banning the other. That in of itself is the definition of hypocritical

Proof that g0t milk wanted Jinzee banned?

I exploded at her, aiming to shut her up for good. Did I cross the line? Absolutely. I was given an infraction for my comments and accepted it. From then on I vowed to hit her back 10 times harder than she hit me, I lowered myself down to her standard every time I replied to her, I wanted to hurt her. I goaded her and goaded her to get the response I wanted and then reported her replies each time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I assure you if you were around when g0t Milk went on his rant youd hold him in just as much contempt as you do Jinzee. Even he admits he stooped to her level, and even stated that he intended on being 10 times worse because thats what it would take to set her off.

Like Ayk, i dont believe you can ban one without banning the other. That in of itself is the definition of hypocritical

Proof that g0t milk wanted Jinzee banned?

I didn't want Jinzee banned for good I got Jinzee banned for good. It only took me three days of treating her like she treatd others for her to be gone for good.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure you guys aren't meant to be discussing bans.

I agree.

Back to the topic.

Although Jinzee was entertaining at times and could hold a discussion without the necessity to flame/insult people, from the looks of it she really did cross the line. I however missed her rant... sleep... tis a killer :icon_razz:, and as such will not comment on that. I will however say that I am not sad to see her go, and I do not think she will be missed by the large majority of this community.

However at the same time, there was no need to provoke her into such an attack, again I saw no provoking, Typh did a good job when he saw it all, provocation is also completely unnecassary.

DeletedUser

I didn't want Jinzee banned for good I got Jinzee banned for good. It only took me three days of treating her like she treatd others for her to be gone for good.

Congratulations, you succeeded where I failed.
Nemesis

@ CM: I Wanted Jinzee banned, so did quite a few people. Jinzee got burned by her own fire. I cant see why you are still defending a person who is banned and will stay banned for a long time. She is dead and got milk is still on the forums, its a shame that she lasted a little longer than her sell by date.

And anyone can fake these quotes, I believe you called me a rude name here:

celtic mist said:
Nemesis is a *********

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ CM: I Wanted Jinzee banned, so did quite a few people. Jinzee got burned by her own fire. I cant see why you are still defending a person who is banned and will stay banned for a long time. She is dead and got milk is still on the forums, its a shame that she lasted a little longer than her sell by date.

And anyone can fake these quotes, I believe you called me a rude name here:

I'm not sure you all realize, we aren't saying what Jinzee did wasn't wrong. We are saying others stooped to the same levels, we are just looking for a similar/fair punishment for those peoples.

As for faking quotes, sure anyone can do it, however, many of us know the truth about the quote because we've read the original. And I wouldn't blame CM for one second for calling you names, however that's not her style. Deadly, Harsh, Bloodlusty, yes... but she doesn't resort to personal attacks...

Point of the matter is that Got Milk has said he was as bad as Jinzee.
So where's the fair punishment. Let's get rid of all the trolls at once before someone else feels they have to stoop to another's level to 'get them banned'

We don't need that crap here.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure you all realize, we aren't saying what Jinzee did wasn't wrong. We are saying others stooped to the same levels, we are just looking for a similar/fair punishment for those peoples.

As for faking quotes, sure anyone can do it, however, many of us know the truth about the quote because we've read the original. And I wouldn't blame CM for one second for calling you names, however that's not her style. Deadly, Harsh, Bloodlusty, yes... but she doesn't resort to personal attacks...

Point of the matter is that Got Milk has said he was as bad as Jinzee.
So where's the fair punishment. Let's get rid of all the trolls at once before someone else feels they have to stoop to another's level to 'get them banned'

We don't need that crap here.

Any excuse to get an anti-hate. flamer banned
I want got milk to keep residing in these forums
Signed
Nemesis

PS: I feel there is no need to talk about this, if you feel that got milk? should be banned, report the posts where got milk has said offensive stuff to typhosionrulz

DeletedUser

Don't worry you don't need to keep talking, this wasn't your rant thread.

DeletedUser

g0t milk did what Davis was unable to do, troll the troll back under the bridge.

DeletedUser

Milk you are officially my w32 hero.
Grats and thank you very much for getting the troll to finally break.

DeletedUser

Where have i said im defending jinzee? She got banned, so be it. What irks me and continues to irk me is all the perceived Anti Hater.s (some of which including yourself, very likely deserve the same fate) dancing on her grave.

In all honestly, youres and g0t milks personalities grate on me. Youve both made horrid personal attacks in the past, and i find it highly hypocritical for you both to be coming on here commenting on how evil and malicious Jinzee was. You have both done the same in the past.

Think what you want About me faking quotes. Ask g0t Milk yourself. Im certain he will admit that he indeed wrote what i quoted.

Lastly, im tired of hearing people use the excuse of "they just out trolled the troll" Last i checked two wrongs dont make a right, and the moment you sink to that level (or worse as some of you have implied) is entirely unacceptable and in all honesty the ones who sink to said level deserve the same fate.

Typhi

Enough ban talk.
Also, useful discussion seems to be at an end.
Furthermore, report posts you feel are bad.
To conclude, topic immortalised with lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.