The ranting thread

scarlet ash

Some rants are just a shameful reminder of what your (Well my) ego and immaturity will do some times.
Other than the rant I just deleted once and for all for the better of humanity I still like where this thread went. ^_^

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Haha this thread is great. I agree with your rant completely.

I don't have a rant atm but I'll think of it ^^

scarlet ash

Thanks but you lot must all have something to rant about, whether it be a tribe, rule or just things people say. It's all for fun and everything said in this thread shouldn't ever be taken to heart.

DeletedUser74079

Lol, doesn't it suck when people take offense to it and then a flame war begins. Well the flaming is immense but the complainy person sucks :I

scarlet ash

lol, Nice sig hawkman. You must have something you really dislike and we can discuss why we dislike it :D.

DeletedUser74079

cheers :D im still working on it. got another version with a red tint but not sure if its any good :S

DeletedUser

I hate when players just give up instead of defending or fighting back, you put tons of hours into an account and then you just let it die? At least they should have fun while it all ends. That is my rant for today.

DeletedUser

I hate when players who don't have the finess to launch a subsecond train just start to noble nuke you then brag about their awesomeness and skill when there's none there to begin with.

I hate players who only target isolated villages and inactives, then get a big head about.

^ I love when they get attacked by 6 or 7 people, then freak out because their noble nukes can't save them and they delete after all the time and money wasted.

DeletedUser

I hate when players who don't have the finess to launch a subsecond train just start to noble nuke you then brag about their awesomeness and skill when there's none there to begin with.

I hate players who only target isolated villages and inactives, then get a big head about.

^ I love when they get attacked by 6 or 7 people, then freak out because their noble nukes can't save them and they delete after all the time and money wasted.

Oh dear, dont let guyver start ranting, lol look at his W20 thread !

DeletedUser

I'll just come right out and say it then,

I hate tacticus and all his bullshit :)

*waits patiently for repercussion*

scarlet ash

Midnight lol, short and simple XD.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'll just come right out and say it then,

I hate tacticus and all his bullshit :)

*waits patiently for repercussion*

amen to that
come on guys!
this is tribal was!
that means your supposed to be warring!!!
and not only that, if you find that your not as good, then admit it!
u will probably get a whole lot more respect by saying "well done, you deserved it :icon_wink:"
than saying "well i had loads of incomings from different ppl and my tribe mates nobles didnt support me in time :icon_cry::icon_cry:"
and another thing, stop landing your tribe mates in it!
youre supposed to work together, and are u really gonna do that if you dont support them, attck the enemy, and fake em so they dont know whats what???
come on, its Tribal wars after all! :lol:
that means you work as a tribe?!?!?!?!? :icon_idea:

why cant anybody undertsand that!?!?!
its Tribal wars!
(done deliberatly- lol)

DeletedUser

I hate it when I send a noble train and the last report comes back saying:

Loyalty: Dropped from 27 to 1