The Real declaration on JAB and ~KGD~ Sisters

DeletedUser7488

oh wow now that is such a nice way to repay ur former tribe

happy can never talk about backstabbing ever again now

we didnt have any proof regarding huggy moving after war was declared but now spindle moved and attacked vills she knows is empty as there supporting her...well just puts the icin on the cake so to say

:)

its ok hawaiian she will get her just desserts in time

Yup yup, oh and welcome back ;)

DeletedUser

OK so you forget that about 30 of those were when boggy gave huggy my villas while I was away.......And look who I was faced against and look who I had to back me up. Nothing compared to what what coming at me. I think my stats are pretty good considering I did fight off huggy for 3 weeks with over 900 nukes landing and I am still here. I didn't get rank #1 odd for nothing (now #2). If I was such a pathetic player then why am I still here and why didn't huggy rim me?

I have respect for some of my ex tribe members and they know who they are. All the others I could care less about to be honest. It's a game. I'm not here to hug, I'm here to noble.

If people want to think that happy and I had this planed of me joining them then they can think that but it's total bs. TWS was dead and I had an option to join HI and start working with a team that is actually on my level.

yea an look at huggy now, getting nobled by knock currently and he was only able to retake 1 village...lol yea hes amazing...(oh fyi he lost the vill he retook)

now everyone knows its easier to defend then attack....900 nukes you say huh, is that it? (not a lot but meh)
u can easily dodge n stack vs the nobles anyway, theres other ways around it anyway, point is you dont have to defend vs every nuke that lands

and u say u got rank 1 odd, ok for a start even an outsider can tell to get that sort of odd u need to be defending with a lot of troops meaning u got help (obviously from your tribe)

i can use trynet as an example, i've seen reports of his stacks n defending etc and he has an extremely high odd

i can use another example of losing a lot of vills n not having same amount of odd to show for it as he wasnt exactly stacked (gone south)

so anyway the point is you are still here because your tribe supported you so well, but it seems you want to take all the credit whereas your tribe deserves a lot of credit as they sent you the defence

you think your stats are good? 16 conquers in a 5 month period is good? really?

you say your with people on your lvl huh

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: HuGgY.
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 13
Difference: 12[/spoil]

seeing as hes startin to take a beating and not exactly nolbin back, i would agree your playing with trash aswell

you could say your the fly and there the shit :icon_biggrin:

edit: seeing as you joined a tribe that cant read stats

you are not rank 2 odd like you said u were

your rank 3

what is it about happy members and lying when it comes to stats...

DeletedUser24284

Yea your right they supported me but by no means did I join HI and then noble ex tws villas that were supporting me like you claim.....My nukes did their job!

Like I said it's a war game so if they are red on my map and around me well then they wont be there very long.

DeletedUser

Yea your right they supported me but by no means did I join HI and then noble ex tws villas that were supporting me like you claim.....My nukes did their job!

Like I said it's a war game so if they are red on my map and around me well then they wont be there very long.

i know im right, im always right :lol:

an yea i dont believe you when you say you havent nobled vills that are supporting you as well..... your recent actions an past rantings regarding happy well your word isnt exactly good ya know

not to mention your recent oda increase has been well pretty low so i believe hawaiian over you

and lmfao red dots not gna be there for long?
who are you trying to kid...i just showed your war stats....16 conquers missy in a 5 month period atleast...you lack the ability to noble red dots is what you should be saying as well.... your stats prove that

DeletedUser24284

i know im right, im always right :lol:

an yea i dont believe you when you say you havent nobled vills that are supporting you as well..... your recent actions an past rantings regarding happy well your word isnt exactly good ya know

not to mention your recent oda increase has been well pretty low so i believe hawaiian over you

and lmfao red dots not gna be there for long?
who are you trying to kid...i just showed your war stats....16 conquers missy in a 5 month period atleast...you lack the ability to noble red dots is what you should be saying as well.... your stats prove that

You don't have to believe me I really don't care.

Yea only 16 against Huggy in 5 months... oh well maybe I should have had help op'ing him.

DeletedUser

If people want to think that happy and I had this planed of me joining them then they can think that but it's total bs. TWS was dead and I had an option to join HI and start working with a team that is actually on my level.

you're not on their level, they're crap and you're even worse lol

DeletedUser

tw shud implement a 'like' option on posts like they have on facebook,

^^ likes above post and 2nd's that opinion :p

happys recruitment sucks :p

DeletedUser

OK so you forget that about 30 of those were when boggy gave huggy my villas while I was away.......And look who I was faced against and look who I had to back me up. Nothing compared to what what coming at me. I think my stats are pretty good considering I did fight off huggy for 3 weeks with over 900 nukes landing and I am still here. I didn't get rank #1 odd for nothing (now #2). If I was such a pathetic player then why am I still here and why didn't huggy rim me?

You are still here because this is a coin world. Every village Huggy nobled from you meant another free noble to go and noble one of The Tourists villages. The rest of the world should take note at how you have literally moved location from where you were originally. There is a large gap between skillful playing and frantically internaling to save yourself. I dont think anyone is delusional enough to believe that if you didnt have The Tourist you would have been nobling barbs with those nobles.

DeletedUser

yada yada... wfman.... knock's ODD is lower even than JAB so dont talk about defending(stuff u dont know about)... u stacked ur front villas in k44... not even moving troops around... the behind villas all empty..

DeletedUser

yada yada... wfman.... knock's ODD is lower even than JAB so dont talk about defending(stuff u dont know about)... u stacked ur front villas in k44... not even moving troops around... the behind villas all empty..

yes we stacked our front line vills and left others empty..thats the general idea well done:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

yeah but at least he could send his nukes out not do die by my nukes :p

DeletedUser

yeah but at least he could send his nukes out not do die by my nukes :p

are you lord trucker? are u the awful player who sends 10 second trains? and then noble nukes?

i believe dan answered the stackin part but hmmm

ur sayin our odd is lower then jabs, how is our odd being low our fault.....you want us to attack ourselves...sigh facepalm....if our odd is low its because of u guys

please rethink this over

netjakdim

so anyway the point is you are still here because your tribe supported you so well, but it seems you want to take all the credit whereas your tribe deserves a lot of credit as they sent you the defence.

AMEN brother
I would rather be in a tribe with 1 skilled player and a bunch of mediocre players that concentrate on teamwork. Than a tribe with a bunch of skilled players and everyman for himself race to be top dog attitude.