The Real declaration on JAB and ~KGD~ Sisters

DeletedUser

Of course. I never regret any decisions I make.

well atleast u have just openly admitted that your decision to join ppl who are on ur level which have just been publicly shown as hmmmm well u know was the right decision n ur happy about it :)

bye spindly ;)

DeletedUser

well atleast u have just openly admitted that your decision to join ppl who are on ur level which have just been publicly shown as hmmmm well u know was the right decision n ur happy about it :)

bye spindly ;)

I'm going to have to disagree with you wfman, not all people in {HI} are as bad as everyone says they are, not all players there are cheaters which is becoming a common misconception in these forums, we will wait to say who is given penalties or permabans before we can all say this.

DeletedUser

I'm going to have to disagree with you wfman, not all people in {HI} are as bad as everyone says they are, not all players there are cheaters which is becoming a common misconception in these forums, we will wait to say who is given penalties or permabans before we can all say this.

yea true, apologies but getting banned has become a regular thing in happy so these innocent ppl arent exactly bothered by it...as they are still there and still fight alongside ppl who have been banned multiple times

DeletedUser

What would you have her do?

Leave and join another tribe in which case you would flame her for "being a coward" or stay loyal to a tribe that's having a fair few issues and stick to her descision?

NightWitch1

not all people in {HI} are as bad as everyone says they are, not all players there are cheaters which is becoming a common misconception in these forums.

dptp5e.jpg

i dont have friends in happy, and i will get allot bs about this statsment i will do right now but i totaly agree with knight

innosent till prooven otherwise.

its bolox to blaim an entyer tribe about cheating, even the armada history was not done by the hole tribe.

DeletedUser

What would you have her do?

Leave and join another tribe in which case you would flame her for "being a coward" or stay loyal to a tribe that's having a fair few issues and stick to her descision?

i doesnt matter wat she does now, no tribe will ever touch her so....its not like she has a choice

DeletedUser

Nice generalization about every tribe in world 57, didn't realise you had such influence on them all.

Happy/Hi whatever would have said the same thing about her a couple of months back but i guess things change.

DeletedUser

can promise u she wont be getting a invite to knock, i know that for sure lol

DeletedUser

Nice generalization about every tribe in world 57, didn't realise you had such influence on them all.

Happy/Hi whatever would have said the same thing about her a couple of months back but i guess things change.

happy invited her cus she had a lot of vills and they knew world were turnin on them, they didnt invite her cus shes gd, theres a difference between earning a spot due to gd warring and a desperation invite to war less ppl

i dont but y wud anyone invite sumone who is willin to backstab....it only took 5 hrs for her to conquer her old tribe....so y wudnt she do the same to knock or jab or infamy,

she looks out for herself, only cares abt herself n her acc so yea no one but desperate ppl wud invite her

DeletedUser

wrong thread. I thought this was knock vs hi thread with all the chatter about both tribes in here lol.

DeletedUser

no worries m8, get off the forums n go defend though ur losing too many vills lol:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser100590

Let's not discuss the bannings here please. The whole point of the oohda thread was to have an area where this sort of conversation could be controlled and not escalate in to something that results in us losing several posters.

DeletedUser24284

happy invited her cus she had a lot of vills and they knew world were turnin on them, they didnt invite her cus shes gd, theres a difference between earning a spot due to gd warring and a desperation invite to war less ppl

i dont but y wud anyone invite sumone who is willin to backstab....it only took 5 hrs for her to conquer her old tribe....so y wudnt she do the same to knock or jab or infamy,

she looks out for herself, only cares abt herself n her acc so yea no one but desperate ppl wud invite her

So what makes me a bad player? Your only argument is because I chose to leave tws and attack the inactives?

DeletedUser94483

seriously...happy needs to finish this war off before i get big enough AGAIN to beat on jab or ejab whatever they are called. Do you know how embarrassing it will be for both sides when I rim Jab for happy...Darth Daver will be my first target will be nice.

DeletedUser

Bring it on slick. Of course you need to grow a bit first. Tell you what, I'll only use 5 villages to rim you. How's about that for a deal? :D

Best regards,
Sunlighter
Darth Daver
Proud former member of Bio! W42.

DeletedUser

So what makes me a bad player? Your only argument is because I chose to leave tws and attack the inactives?

we been thru this before, regarding ur frontline capabilities, you have none, huggy has been shown by knock to not exactly be that gd either yet u lost to him with ease, says a lot really

oh ur attacking inactives....nice to know that ur using inside information to ur advantage