The Real declaration on JAB and ~KGD~ Sisters

DeletedUser96707

Because you made up some BS story when all that was needed to say was "we declare on you both" - Nuff said.

Stop trying to gain favor from others in hopes that they'll possibly support/help you. Soon enough the world will be surrounding you, (considering you're in the core), as they realize your troop numbers are withering down, and now present yourself as a juicy target because you bit off more than you can chew.

It happens to all top tribes, no matter how good they are.

I do believe presenting a war from your viewpoint in the try to making the readers agree with said viewpoint is the point of any war declaration? Some just do it better than others..

About your master plan regarding happy failing the only major the threat to them right now is inactivity, other big tribes joining in against them would depend on kgd being winning their conflict against them. Its just not enough that one rim tribe is putting up good resistance (which jab is).

On a last point yes your so called alliance was sad, but at the time where lucky merged with happy and the alliance was made i do believe kgd had plans to hit Happy, however i guess diplo with jab was kept even though things settled down between happy and kgd.

Noone is saying jab isnt doing good against happy but this thread is about kgd. And kgd did make an alliance with jab, a nap with ill and started to pull information from happy right after the happy - lucky merge. Other than that I'm sure they also aproached other surounding tribes like Infamy as that is What any good leader ship would have done.

DeletedUser103152

Seems like messages are still taking the Pony Express to their destination. Only reason this one could have taken 23 days to get here. Don't take it out on our fellow Happy players for being to cheap to ship it through Fedx or even UPS. They obviously don't have the funds, nor the funds to locate the statistics that hinder their ability to stick out their chests. If you gals can't gather the funds just ask, we could offer a lending hand in providing alms for the poor. Next time let one of us know so that your next declaration can be on time.

Other than all that mess... words mean nothing compared to the factual based statistics that have already and will result with time. As much as I enjoy the back and forth verbal action, because i certainly do, it means nothing to have someone who can school another with diction as it is to strategize and tear their troops and walls from their village before allowing a few nobles to visit, although once again, the diction interaction might actually be my favorite part of all this.

DeletedUser103152

Noone is saying jab isnt doing good against happy but this thread is about kgd. And kgd did make an alliance with jab, a nap with ill and started to pull information from happy right after the happy - lucky merge. Other than that I'm sure they also aproached other surounding tribes like Infamy as that is What any good leader ship would have done.

The declaration is on both JAB and ~KGD~ so therefore it is not solely concerning ~KGD~ but JAB as well.

DeletedUser96707

23 days, seems to me like a good amount of time to plan a war. Considering Kgds war with -4- has been like 20 days now Happy might just prefer to take their time to get ready first instead of making excuses as to whythey aren't successful later on? And as for your precious statistics Happy now After 30 hours have twice the amount of conquers (47) kgd after 20ish days has against -4-. And yes I do realise Kgd has been taking internals and other stuff while fighting -4-, but doing so is quite normal and I'm sure Happy spend their last 23 days doing exactly that.

The declaration is on both JAB and ~KGD~ so therefore it is not solely concerning ~KGD~ but JAB as well.

And yee you got me there, guess i went through those pictures a little too fast, let me rephrase, I think Jab is great from the very little knowledge I have of them, so I am gonna stick with talking about the tribe I know of, Kgd.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103152

23 days, seems to me like a good amount of time to plan a war. Considering Kgds war with -4- has been like 20 days now Happy might just prefer to take their time to get ready first instead of making excuses as to whythey aren't successful later on? And as for your precious statistics Happy now After 30 hours have twice the amount of conquers (47) kgd after 20ish days has against -4-. And yes I do realise Kgd has been taking internals and other stuff while fighting -4-, but doing so is quite normal and I'm sure Happy spend their last 23 days doing exactly that.

You seem to be pulling the information helpful and providing a supportive outlook on Happy when it fits you best but not where the puzzle fits together. Those 23 days were brought up due to Happy's late declaration on Jab. Your declaration did not have to be against JAB and ~KGD~ simultaneously. So therefore, why wait so long to declare PUBLICLY on Jab and express it as just occurring out of the blue?

And yee you got me there, guess i went through those pictures a little too fast, let me rephrase, I think Jab is great from the very little knowledge I have of them, so I am gonna stick with talking about the tribe I know of, Kgd.

There is apparantly a thread for ~KGD~ and Happy, it seems as though you would be more at home there as opposed to grounds where your knowledge proves ignorant and one sided.

DeletedUser

*sigh* please can we make this war like one back in the days where it was just a good battle between tribes and not a forum war. Anyways to come back we (Happy) have nothing to do with -4- and their alliances. Like mike said above JAB is doing way better than KGD but it is still in the early stages. And no credit cant be taken away because of thanksgiving because the troops travel far and if they did not prepare for the attacks whose fault is that?

DeletedUser96707

You seem to be pulling the information helpful and providing a supportive outlook on Happy when it fits you best but not where the puzzle fits together. Those 23 days were brought up due to Happy's late declaration on Jab. Your declaration did not have to be against JAB and ~KGD~ simultaneously. So therefore, why wait so long to declare PUBLICLY on Jab and express it as just occurring out of the blue?

There is apparantly a thread for ~KGD~ and Happy, it seems as though you would be more at home there as opposed to grounds where your knowledge proves ignorant and one sided.

As your remark about Happy being slow seemed to be a comment on a post of mine I guess I just assumed it was a comment on Happys late reaction to the Jab and Kgd alliance. So that was what I was sharing my viewpoint on. I believe Happys simultaneous declaration on Kgd and Jab serves many purposes.

The main purpose was probably to make it clear that they are now fighting two tribes, not just one. Other than that they might not have thought of their conflict with Jab as interesting enough to make it public, but now wanna encourage everyone to follow that conflict as well.

DeletedUser

apart from the fact that virtually everybody was aware that you had already declared war on JAB weeks ago..

it was only nobody from HAPPY had posted on it until it looked like a more equal battle so including KGD, makes it seem a fairer fight...DONT WANT BAD PRESS AGAIN,AGAIN,AGAIN..

most tribes dont go on forums posting of wars when the odds are so heavily stacked in their favour ;)

DeletedUser102717

who needs other tribe popularity when we will make a mark on ~KGD~

more than we can chew?
im pretty sure Happy are chewing on ~KGD~ like air.

"nuff said"

lol.

DeletedUser7488

hppyvjab.png

I'm sure it'll go positive in a day or two.

king dalt555

More like further negative. We don't even have full tribal participation. Some of us just got villages down in that podunk area of the world.

DeletedUser7488

More like further negative. We don't even have full tribal participation. Some of us just got villages down in that podunk area of the world.

You aren't even good lol.. IT's been 23 days yet no actual lead in the score board from the current #1 tribe against a tribe heaps smaller.

I'd be ashamed.

DeletedUser

To date JAB appears to be the toughest tribe Happy has faced. This goes back further than the actual declaration date with the skirmishes involving Hades, BattleTested, unknown-soldier and the spotted bovine. All I know is that they're not intimidated, but still respectful gamewise of the #1 tribe. Marc and Eric are a crazy team and wait until Mal gets rolling. That woman has no mercy and those crazy boys look up to her :lol:

Good luck to both sides but I'm pulling for JAB to continue to make a good War out of this.

DeletedUser

Just an update since the start of the war:

Happy seems to be making some significant gains into KGD

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KGD~
Side 2:
Tribes: Happy

Timeframe: 25/11/2011 00:00:00 to 27/11/2011 16:20:51

Total conquers:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 192
Difference: 115

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 66
Difference: 58

While ~KGD~ seems to be winning the war against itself

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 25/11/2011 00:00:00 to 27/11/2011 16:20:51

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 50
Difference: 0

DeletedUser

To date JAB appears to be the toughest tribe Happy has faced. This goes back further than the actual declaration date with the skirmishes involving Hades, BattleTested, unknown-soldier and the spotted bovine. All I know is that they're not intimidated, but still respectful gamewise of the #1 tribe. Marc and Eric are a crazy team and wait until Mal gets rolling. That woman has no mercy and those crazy boys look up to her :lol:

Good luck to both sides but I'm pulling for JAB to continue to make a good War out of this.

Methinks you should spend a little more time growing and a little less time posting mr 250k

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Methinks you should spend a little more time growing and a little less time posting mr 250k

Vilja is female. Was my baroness a few worlds back.

Methinks you should spend a little more time doing research, and a little less time posting pointless comments which show a clear lack of knowledge :icon_wink:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As was your post prior to that, and yet you seem to think I am in the wrong for actually providing a piece of information in my post (as opposed to your "stop posting" style comment), without your comment prior being considered in this judgement. Mr/Mrs Pot, meet Mr/Mrs Kettle.

Now, to get it back on topic.

Side 1:
Tribes: Happy
Side 2:
Tribes: JAB, ~KGD~

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 179
Side 2: 97
Difference: 82

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,548,567
Side 2: 780,042
Difference: 768,525

chart

DeletedUser

As was your post prior to that, and yet you seem to think I am in the wrong for actually providing a piece of information in my post (as opposed to your "stop posting" style comment), without your comment prior being considered in this judgement. Mr/Mrs Pot, meet Mr/Mrs Kettle.

His post referred to something relevant to the game, yours referred to the gender of Vilja ~ Relevant to what exactly? That everyone should know the gender of everyone else? :icon_rolleyes:

Go Go KGD! :axemen::axemen: