The Real declaration on JAB and ~KGD~ Sisters

DeletedUser

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen it gives me a great pleasure to announce this declaration.​

So this is the annual Announcement: Happy declare on JAB and ~KGD~

WARNING: FOR THOSE WHO WILL GET HURT DO NOT LOOK AT THE PICTURES OF THE FOLLOWING DECLARATION I KNOW THESE PEOPLE AND THEY WERE HAPPY TO LET ME TAKE THE PICTURES. (BTW my camera broke afterwards)

For to long the rumors have spread of ~KGD~ and JAB having tea parties where they discuss declaring and gang banging us. aka WH1TEF1RE was going around asking tribes.

fat_women_bathingsuits.jpg

So we have decided to take it a step further and crossing the line!

dividing-line.bmp

For the Honour of Happy we shall unite as a tribe against ~KGD~ and JAB and prove where weaknesses lie! To prove to the world our power we shall show our past is the past but Today we shall prove! We are Happy!

Success is only a Milestone away! It is easier said than done YES! but we shall prove even though they smaller the force we hold.

United our members shall stand and United our villages shall hold!

article-1173299-04A4AD32000005DC-148_468x469.jpg

Here shall we be led by Xenthyl and the Council!

So I cry out for Happy warriors to Stand Fast the Happy Smile Shall Reign :icon_smile:

F8B257YFUF3AWG6.MEDIUM.jpg

The stats at the moment have not begun we thought we would have some fun and see what JAB's fighting skills are like and to be honest I'm quite upset! So lets see what they can do :icon_smile:

BTW I found a picture of TheTourist27 so here he is guys:

cottagecheese.jpg

Thanks a lot for reading

Happy officially declare on JAB and ~KGD~

DeletedUser

You guys already Declared on JAB, at least in-game. They're a pretty tough smaller tribe and I wish them the best of luck.

DeletedUser

Pretty poor PNP, at least have proof of what you say. Example proof of how Jab's fighting skills is weak, proof of Jab and ~KGD~ uniting against Happy etc. Anyways good luck to all three triebs

DeletedUser

Cheers ARNOV for putting up my best picture, I look sexy even if i do say so myself :lol:.

A player called out in a war declaration...must be doing something right.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is easier said than done YES! but we shall prove even though they smaller the force we hold

Could you please explain this part of the declaration, I don't really understand the point your trying to make.

DeletedUser

Uggggghhh....so lame. You must of put a lot of thought into that jibberish.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
proof of Jab and ~KGD~ uniting against Happy etc

There's no need for Happy to prove it in honesty, as it was other tribes who were contacted. Other tribes could just come along and make a post for example. I know for a fact that both ~EPIC~ and {I} were asked to join in on a gangbang against Happy, for example. Partly because both tribes contacted me or another member of {I} asking us to attack Happy with them (we don't approve of that type of gangbang), and partly because ~EPIC~ hinted at it when they began to realize we were likely to declare on them.

So, that would mean that Jab & ~KGD~ asked 2 other tribes bordering Happy to gangbang them. I wouldn't be surprised if both Infamy and Ill were contacted too :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

There's no need for Happy to prove it in honesty, as it was other tribes who were contacted. Other tribes could just come along and make a post for example. I know for a fact that both ~EPIC~ and {I} were asked to join in on a gangbang against Happy, for example. Partly because both tribes contacted me or another member of {I} asking us to attack Happy with them (we don't approve of that type of gangbang), and partly because ~EPIC~ hinted at it when they began to realize we were likely to declare on them.

So, that would mean that Jab & ~KGD~ asked 2 other tribes bordering Happy to gangbang them. I wouldn't be surprised if both Infamy and Ill were contacted too :icon_redface:

Well still a poor PnP it is just words and pictures. Inquiring minds would like to know what is happening. Instead of one person saying this in a dec

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I agree that the PnP itself could have been a small bit better, as I have a personal taste for interesting PnPs, and am not keen on picture-declarations personally.

But, the information in it, although not backed up there, is accurate to the best of my knowledge.

DeletedUser57190

At last

Perhaps we may get to see the biggest player in the world actually noble an active player now :icon_rolleyes:

But in all honesty i would like to see KGD do well .but i doubt they will

Good luck to all i suppose

DeletedUser

Just a note when I wrote this I was in hospital still under morpheme. :D So yes it might not be the best because I was not fully ig and alos its my first time hell I can do a good blog but I am still a beginner in PNP's so the next one I will do better.

DeletedUser

I thought the pictures you used were good, the only problem i have with mine is that above the picture you say "here he is" yet the picture is of a woman.
If you could find a picture of a fat guy it would probably fit better.

Cheers for thinking of me in yor declaration.

DeletedUser

:p I had to choose someone and I guess you came to mind :D

Stats of the first op that has landed:

24fl7ba.png

DeletedUser

It was a nice first op on our East side, timed to land on thanksgiving when activity drops.

DeletedUser

So lets see the JAB stats then.....Your whooping on KGD but how about JAB?

DeletedUser7488

We're been at war for ages now. I do like how you're trying to blame your declaration on the fact that we are trying to get a gang bang going, when we've been fighting long before this topic has been made (obviously).

So good attempt, but you still failed.

DeletedUser

We're been at war for ages now. I do like how you're trying to blame your declaration on the fact that we are trying to get a gang bang going, when we've been fighting long before this topic has been made (obviously).

So good attempt, but you still failed.

To be precise, we have been fighting for 23 days.