The Real declaration on JAB and ~KGD~ Sisters

DeletedUser

we been thru this before, regarding ur frontline capabilities, you have none, huggy has been shown by knock to not exactly be that gd either yet u lost to him with ease, says a lot really

oh ur attacking inactives....nice to know that ur using inside information to ur advantage

or using twstats or tribalwarsmap. Its quite easy to spot an inactive

DeletedUser

Of course. I never regret any decisions I make.

I've found the only people that dont regret any decisions they make dont seem to make too many.. Though it is an optimists view of life, others may just refuse to admit that a decision they made caused them harm.

edit: I think its stupid to never regret your decisions because I cant imagine anybody always making the best decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well here it is, The final update.

With no leader {HI} is currently crumbling and may not last much longer, So heres some final commendmants to the tribe that "merged their way to the top". :

Side 1:
Tribes: {HI}
Side 2:
Tribes: E-JAB

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 12,437
Side 2: 6,241
Difference: 6,196

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,410
Side 2: 403
Difference: 1,007

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 101,244,272
Side 2: 37,952,090
Difference: 63,292,182

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,291,200
Side 2: 3,568,318
Difference: 8,722,882

chart

With a difference of 1007 thats not a bad tally at all for {HI}, a mark that is yet to be achieved in any other ongoing conflicts. Sure you could say that E-JAB are just a typical rim tribe and that you'd expect the rank 1 tribe to sail straight through them but credit to certain E-JAB members. Some are pretty decent defenders, others just clung on to the morale bonus and whored defense (cough Xanaphos).

Well seeing as E-JAB still remain at large (larger if you like) and are starting to seem a more stable top 5 tribe this isn't a clear victory for {HI}. However, while the {HI} vs E-JAB war maybe coming to a close the members involved just won't stay civil.

I look forward to seeing the next big name to make a deceleration against E-JAB, maybe they'll win this time. ;)

DeletedUser

great job by jab to last so long, more their victory than knock/infamys if/when {hi} do fold

DeletedUser

great job by jab to last so long, more their victory than knock/infamys if/when {hi} do fold

About a 5 month War and {HI} recruited JABs rank 1 player after the 1st month of fighting. Agree with you 100% dj. The little tribe that could fight and survive. They were rank 10 when {HI} declared.

DeletedUser83693

The little tribe that could fight and survive.

Via mass recruitment. Not once..but twice. Meh givem credit though..I guess. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Im pretty sure it is an automatic win if the tribe you are at war with disbands no matter the statistics :).

DeletedUser

E-Jab have my respect. Most tribes in this world collapsed within a week or two when faced with heavy fire but they continued to fight this war for months even though they were vastly outnumbered and at times even had problems with tribe security. In more recent weeks they did lose a lot more villages than usual in the stats, but I remember for the first few months or more the stats were nearly equal considering the size difference. Their never say die attitude and ingenuity in different tactics for survival have not been matched to date by any other tribe on this world. Some people may want to put down some of their tactics, but the fact of the matter is that they are still here and still fighting while many others are not. That to me is something worth giving kudos.

DeletedUser

rim tribes attract a lot of criticism which in E-JABs case is not justified and thanks to a few who can see more that just stats.

before EJAB was JAB and JAB became locked in and mainly still are with HAPPY all around our frontlines. We had nowhere to go and HAPPY looked at us and after a few easy tribal war wins they expected to roll right through us. Their first skirmishes (before the declaration of war)were half hearted and resulted in a little success. unknown soldier and hades..certain posts then entered the forums how easy it was and it would only last a few weeks. That didnt happen so HAPPY declared and became more serious. A huge op on Broken followed, and i remember being on skype talking to Broken as the timed op was about to hit ..5.4.3..2..1 BOOM...the result hardly a dent..so HAPPY contributed all down to Broken and recruited him, their reasoning if we take the best player then again it will be an easy win..Broken to his credit immediately regretted his decision and after talk to leaders in JAB decided to quit as we could not trust him and he felt he had betrayed the tribe who had backed him.

We never moaned about being attacked by a tribe 3 times ours and despite being regarded as little pests and constantly ridiculed on the externals we carried on our fight. HAPPY then declared on more and more tribes, such as ACTIVE. Which we saw as an opportunity to antagonise HAPPY even more and regrouped under one banner E-JAB. More targets more spread out hence harder to remove. The odds against JAB tell you, our fight was a war of attrition - last longer than the enemy -a proven war tactic. This is a game but the reality is the same, keep moving and keep blurring the boundaries.

We have enjoyed the fight and still think there are opportunities for this world to once again be turned around, until either HAPPY of EJAB fold the war is not over

DeletedUser

E-Jab have my respect. Most tribes in this world collapsed within a week or two when faced with heavy fire but they continued to fight this war for months even though they were vastly outnumbered and at times even had problems with tribe security. In more recent weeks they did lose a lot more villages than usual in the stats, but I remember for the first few months or more the stats were nearly equal considering the size difference. Their never say die attitude and ingenuity in different tactics for survival have not been matched to date by any other tribe on this world. Some people may want to put down some of their tactics, but the fact of the matter is that they are still here and still fighting while many others are not. That to me is something worth giving kudos.

i like dis post, 2 thumbs up to it

DeletedUser

Yea good fight so far e-jab its been a blast!
We never moaned about being attacked by a tribe 3 times ours and despite being regarded as little pests and constantly ridiculed on the externals we carried on our fight
All-though hi was 3 times jab's size i don't think once,
was there even a third of hi involved in attacking e-jab!
So you can say you fought off a huge tribe but it was more just a handful of hi's players that you had to worry about!

May i also add that out of jabs 400 conquers against opposite side 350 we're most likely re-caps,
so yes your tribe iz da bomb! congratz on your recap abilities and your so-called "win"!:lol:lmfao

DeletedUser105183

Yea good fight so far e-jab its been a blast!

All-though hi was 3 times jab's size i don't think once,
was there even a third of hi involved in attacking e-jab!
So you can say you fought off a huge tribe but it was more just a handful of hi's players that you had to worry about!

May i also add that out of jabs 400 conquers against opposite side 350 we're most likely re-caps,
so yes your tribe iz da bomb! congratz on your recap abilities and your so-called "win"!:lol:lmfao

Thats why they are still together hunh? :icon_eek:

I mean shoot HI has basically fallen and crumbled..half the tribe left and now all thats left is for Knock, Infamy, and E-JAB to pick off the rest...

Your sarcasm Marcus is brilliantly stupid seeing as how E-Jab didnt crack under pressure from a bigger tribe and actually organized to fight back against us...so all i have to say is,

Thanks for being overconceited and disrespectful to an enemy that clearly deserves respect... Way to go

DeletedUser

How can i have respect for a tribe that in the past few months has not once had a successful op against its enemy?
The only reason e-jab out-lasted HI is because e-jab didn't get gang-banged by the rest of the world like HI!
So kudo's to you for outlasting HI..congratz yes your tribe is da chit, go e-jab

DeletedUser

How can i have respect for a tribe that in the past few months has not once had a successful op against its enemy?
The only reason e-jab out-lasted HI is because e-jab didn't get gang-banged by the rest of the world like HI!
So kudo's to you for outlasting HI..congratz yes your tribe is da chit, go e-jab

they were fighting a tribe twice as big as them for ages, u guys have been fighting tribes 2 times bigger than u for about 2 weeks and are collapsing already lol

DeletedUser105183

Haha wow your wonderful thanks for pointing out the obvious...But tbh HI brought this on ourselves by flaming everyone in the externals...And seeing as how a lot quit as soon as they met resistance and someone that was willing to fight back...IMO if HI had stood firm and stood their ground instead of having people quit when they started getting 200+ incomings the first day HI could have stood a chance and probably would be beating Infamy and Knock...but of course that is my opinion and that didn't happen

Yes E-JAB was losing ground at first but near the end they were starting to make some ground...

So keep flaming everyone and acting like your the best...its the best way to make friends...

This may be tribal wars but its also a game of diplomacy, if you have none...then your screwed which is pretty much were HI

DeletedUser94483

Thats why they are still together hunh? :icon_eek:

I mean shoot HI has basically fallen and crumbled..half the tribe left and now all thats left is for Knock, Infamy, and E-JAB to pick off the rest...

Your sarcasm Marcus is brilliantly stupid seeing as how E-Jab didnt crack under pressure from a bigger tribe and actually organized to fight back against us...so all i have to say is,

Thanks for being overconceited and disrespectful to an enemy that clearly deserves respect... Way to go

That is so noob it is not even funny....I looked over those that left and no one that was intrinsic in HI's infrastructure or its basic existance has left...i mean really....the ones that are left really are the ones you guys have been fighting not the guys the merged into us. Yes ejab has done an amazing job at surviving I do have to give them props on that.

DeletedUser

they were fighting a tribe twice as big as them for ages, u guys have been fighting tribes 2 times bigger than u for about 2 weeks and are collapsing already lol

Your right dj that makes them the better tribe because they outlasted half our tribe!
Good war stats i'd be proud to be an e-jab member!
My only point here is that just because they outlasted HI doesn't by any means make them the better tribe, you can say they we're better i could care less, i have my opinion you have yours!
Your just loving it dj because as soon as you get through hi you know e-jab has nothing for your tribe it will be a cake walk to world domination!

DeletedUser105183

That is so noob it is not even funny....I looked over those that left and no one that was intrinsic in HI's infrastructure or its basic existance has left...i mean really....the ones that are left really are the ones you guys have been fighting not the guys the merged into us. Yes ejab has done an amazing job at surviving I do have to give them props on that.

Thats funny...i seem to have read a post earlier stating that HI has no leadership anymore...hmmm...And if im not mistaken...arent Dukes and Barons intrinsic in the infrastructure???

DeletedUser94483

Can't get into discussing that without discussing bans...but they have not left...We do have a leadership especially since all of us know how to fight but I was more referring to core PLAYERS as part of the infrastructure...